Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job (49616 Views)

10 Reasons To Love Chick-fil-a Shorts / Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) / Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Gossipninja: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
A woman took an unplanned bathroom break at Chick-Fil-A and ended up delivering her baby there in the restaurant's restroom.

Falon Griffin began having contractions on Tuesday. She and her husband Robert Griffin made a stop on their way to San Antonio, Texas’ University Hospital to meet up with a family friend at a local Chick-Fil-A store so they could drop off their two older daughters with them before going to deliver their baby.

As they stopped, Falon realized she needed to use the bathroom. It was after 10 p.m. at the time and Chick-Fil-A was closed but the couple banged on the windows to try and get the staff’s attention because Falon didn’t feel like she could wait until they got to the hospital.

Falon was allowed inside while her husband waved goodbye to the kids. Afterward, Robert went inside the store and was told by the manager that his wife was “screaming” in the restroom, only for him to learn that she was in the process of giving birth.

Writing about it in a Facebook post that has since gone viral, Robert said: "Last night I delivered our baby girl IN THE BATHROOM AT A CHICK-FIL-A!"

Later, Robert told KENS-TV: "I can see just the top of Gracelyn’s head, just barely crowning, but I knew we couldn’t go anywhere. So I told her, ‘Sweetie, we’re gonna do something great, and we’re gonna do it right here and we’re gonna do it right now'."

“I couldn’t control it,” his wife added. “I was basically [straddling] the toilet — I wasn’t even sitting down. I was literally standing giving birth, with one hand on the wall and one hand holding her head.”

Gist from Zenithnaija.com

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-gives-birth-in-a-restaurant-baby-offered-free-food-for-life-and-a-guaranteed-job-pics/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by dingbang(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
cool

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Ytea(f): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
These white peeps do amazing things

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Merimental(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lucky pikin.e neva even land finish e don get JOB...meanwhile men wit AJI AMU (bears underneath) dey roam about wit file everyday 4 naija....GOD WIN 4 im life ..

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Where I come from, It is a big shame and a taboo for a woman to give birth in a toilet. Too many curses and ill luck is now associated with such abomination .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by frbona: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
ChiefAzubuike:
Where I come from, It is a big shame and a taboo for a woman to give birth in a toilet. Too many curses and ill luck is now associated with such abomination .
[/s]

Quit living in the ice age

328 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by PrincessB1(f): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lucky baby

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Benjom(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
What a way to start life cheesy

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and awesome CV. Here are 5 captivating CV Samples recruiters like:
https://www..com/cv-samples

Why LinkedIn Works (Samples included)
https://www..com/linkedin-profile-makeover

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Gossipninja: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ytea:
I'm telling you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by boolet: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
The restaurant management knows it is only right to pay for the unpaid advert.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by theoldpretender(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ytea:

So also do black peeps...

11 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Aldebaran(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lucky baby grin

Pregnant women will start visiting the restaurant when they are due grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by madridguy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
White people with amazing things.
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by tstx(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Balling
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by louiskay(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Aaah
Aaah
See how peeps just book space anyhow
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by delugajackson: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Where you come from is cursed. No wonder there's so much negativity around you.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by seedman(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
If na for naija you go pay for restaurant delivery fee cry cry cry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by tstx(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

So also do black peeps...
True. .. but We are mostly known. for evils

see my signature

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by MrHighSea: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Thank God the innocent little cutie is not from your state.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by louiskay(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Lol... Restroom cleaner and neater than your bedroom.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by theoldpretender(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
tstx:
True. .. but We are mostly known. for evils

see my signature

As are white people.

No group has the monopoly on evil.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by THEREALLIFE: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
i already knew it was a white lady who delivered the baby. for her white son to receive all those lifetime benefits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Danelo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
The whites live a very simple and equilibrium lifestyle.

Hope the baby won't be a food monger grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Houseofglam7(f): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Awwwwwwww
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
Things like this only happen abroad. If this happens in Nigeria, the restaurant owner would have been considering whether she's Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Hmmm, happy for the boy

Still thinking about creating a website? Get started today! No advance payment required. Check my signature to see my portfolio. Serious people only*

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by tstx(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
lol

See my signature
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by tstx(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Sorry bro African mentality still worrying your people

See my signature

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by labusinessguide: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Awesome
Re: Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job by Platony(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
frbona:
quit living in the ice age

Ice age is even beta??

Cave age people,....dats y dey hardly progress becos almost everytin is an abomination.

U bleep ur wife sef for aftanoon na abomination. grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manta Ray: Fish Caught In Bayelsa State. Photos / Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.