Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications (30168 Views)

Iphone 15 Officially Launched In Nigeria / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by onmyowncj: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2018
How much is this phone in naira,let me know if I will sell myself to buy it,I need am die.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by hisgrace090: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2018
sureteeboy:
Lol. 2. what? You thought a processor's speed is solely determined by the clock speed and not the chipset itself. Can you compare the 2.0GHz Helio P23 processor in Tecno camon CX pro to the snapdragon 636 on this device just because it has an higher clock speed?

I have learned, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by onmyowncj: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Small time they will change the color to red and yellow and then rename it xaiomi x 4 3000$,who phone add pin for em life?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Any phone whose display is more than 5.5 inch is a complete turn off for me
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by donshady(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2018
johnson4nosa:
I so much love this product i don't no why maybe because of the smart camera and other features like "follow come remote control" that works on all electronics. in my place of work people who have big phones like Samsung galaxy 4 to 7 u can name it they abandoned their phone when it comes to taking of pictures.. Mine is redmi note 4x 4gb with 64gbsI so much love this product i don't no why maybe because of the smart camera and other features like "follow come remote control" that works on all electronics. in my place of work people who have big phones like Samsung galaxy 4 to 7 u can name it they abandoned their phone when it comes to taking of pictures.. Mine is redmi note 4x 4gb with 64gbs but any phone bigger than 5.5 inch is a no for me....
On behalf on Samsung users we know you're lying but continue grin Comparing for Chinese poo with Samsung. undecided

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2018
vitmax:
Buy xaiomi and see the light. Infinix and tecno don blind nigerians finish,na why we no dey recognise beta thing (buy their note 5 or any of mi 5 series,you wont regret it )

Their phones to de cost abeg.

Imagine, I get 40k but I no de fit find the specs weh I like for their cheapest phone, something infinix, techno and gionee can offer at a much lower cost.

You ma check am na

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Mcslize: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2018
vitmax:
Buy xaiomi and see the light. Infinix and tecno don blind nigerians finish,na why we no dey recognise beta thing (buy their note 5 or any of mi 5 series,you wont regret it )

How much for the Xioami Redmi Note 5? And how good is the phone in terms of battery?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2018
nikepeter4u:
Afonjas fone
Osus phone
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by vitmax(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2018
ladiesreject:

Their phones to de cost abeg.

Imagine, I get 40k but I no de fit find the specs weh I like for their cheapest phone, something infinix, techno and gionee can offer at a much lower cost.

You ma check am na
go xiaomi group you go see good phone for dat price
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by donbenie(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2018
Mrnice619:
The phone is too big and price is too much. The phone cost 125k to 140k for 636 no way the Mi A2 is better a 3080mAh, USB type c, a 12MP+20MP and the front 20MP and a better chipset Snapdragon 660 plus android one the phone is going to be as fast as light a better 5.99in and it cost less than the max 3. Just big��
It's a Mi Max,BIGNESS is its USP..it's not meant for everyone..
The conventional Mi Max 3 which is 4Gb RAM,64 Rom costs about 90k..the Mi A2 has a poor battery capacity in comparison,the older Mi Max 2 is still a battery legend on Gsmarena and it lacks a 3.5mm Earphone Jack which is a big turn off for most people..
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by vitmax(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Mcslize:

How much for the Xioami Redmi Note 5? And how good is the phone in terms of battery?
depends on d specs you want last i checked(3gb/32gb)was 63k. D price dey change tho and as for ba3,e dey last wella you should get close to 9 or 8hrs for heavy users.(my sermon don dey long .check xiaomi group) __/we,hatve__
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by leonard002(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2018
Great
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2018
vitmax:
go xiaomi group you go see good phone for dat price

Most of their phones na 5.0 inch...
Plus their battery na mostly 3000mAH.

Me na 5.3-5.5 inch at most I de find plus good battery and camera.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by vitmax(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Mcslize:

depends on your spec last i checked(3gb/32gb) was 63k price changes tho. D ba3 dey last gon if u be heavy user e suppose reach 8hrs/9hrs(check xiaomi group.ask any question and you get your answer sharp sharp)
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Jenomtwist:
I still can't pronounce d name of dis fone

A lot of people can't and are giving wrong pronunciation here.

I'll help you.

Xiao = little
Mi = rice

In context, little parts that make up a bigger good thing.

First an idea on how it is supposed to be pronounced;

Xiaomi = sha + o + mi

But understand that sha and o are together as a syllable and rhyme with how.

So Xiao = sha + o is the first syllable and rhymes with how. It is the stressed syllable.

Mi = mi and rhymes with me is less stressed and short.

Very easy right? wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by vitmax(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2018
ladiesreject:

Most of their phones na 5.0 inch...
Plus their battery na mostly 3000mAH.

Me na 5.3-5.5 inch at most I de find plus good battery and camera.
they've got some of those too. Seriously go to d group type your spec and someone go answer you
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2018
vitmax:
they've got some of those too. Seriously go to d group type your spec and someone go answer you

I just did that.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by ogmask: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Jenomtwist:

It is pronounced SHA-O-MI
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Enskynelson(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2018
ElRapido:
All these hungry bloggers everywhere, why can't you come up with a brandable name just imagine Yomitech.com? Wack

So Xiaomi Mi Max3 is brandable and yomitech isnt? I cannot understand.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Protein0: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
Protein0 I want this phone grin
you can be the first to use it in this country, buzz me.
It's now available
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by dingbang(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2018
Protein0:
It's now available
can you imagine... I like this guy grin
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Trippledee(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Price?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by SweetyZinta(f): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Jenomtwist:

Pronounce it as Ziomi. The phone is OK.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by SweetyZinta(f): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2018
Protein0:
It's now available

I'm using it already but Max2

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by SweetyZinta(f): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2018
vitmax:

True talk. I'm currently using it. Just acquired it a week ago but the phone is worth it. A trial will convince anyone
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by naijacentric(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2018
nikepeter4u:
Afonjas fone
ur mumu is spiritual u are doomed
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by naijacentric(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2018
vitmax:
are dey all not chinese fones dis ur xaiomi is better dan oppo ni
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by naijacentric(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2018
vitmax:
are dey all not chinese fones dis ur xaiomi is it better dan oppo ni
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Protein0: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2018
SweetyZinta:

I'm using it already but Max2
you're not using it already ma.
We're talking about MI max 3, no max 2.

Max 2 is more than a year old and as expected, I got from d very first batch to be shipped around April/may last year. That was d very week it was launched
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Protein0: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
can you imagine... I like this guy grin
cool
I will land like 2pcs by weekend for the first lucky buyers at very sweet rates kiss
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Protein0: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2018
SweetyZinta:

True talk. I'm currently using it. Just acquired it a week ago but the phone is worth it. A trial will convince anyone
it's not max 3 you're using. In fact, if you didn't edit anything on the screenshot you posted above, it's not max 2 or even max 1. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) / Huawei Turns To Africa To Offset US Blacklist / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.