Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student (53285 Views)

Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo / MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by naijacentric(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Check UNDER ALL MATRESSES OF ALL MEN living in SOUTH-WESTERN NIGERIA! kiss
mumu
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Biggybambam2: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
16yrs old and UNILAG student, Wowwwww

Nairalanders, una see unaselves? 24yrs Old still battling WAEC, NECO & JAMB

May she be found safe and sound in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by KanwuliaExtra: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
But wait o.
WHO ALLOWED THIS LITTLE TEEN GO TO A UNI at 16? shocked

16 year-old boy or girl no get any atom of COMMON SENSE KE! undecided

Fresh food for CULTISTS! cry

At 16 I was in YABA doing A-LEVELS.
My father FLATLY refused to allow my get into UNIBEN even after I gained admission.

One of my nieces just turned a SWEETEST 16. . . . She has to do A-Levels FIRST!

Before she ends up inside one Edo ARM-ROBBER’S “pigeon-hole”! cry Or under the mattress-grave of “those WESTERN-BOYZ”! Hiaaaahn! cry

Na wetin dis wan dey read for UNILAG Chineke GOOOOOOD? ? ?

How to wipe my BUM-BUM? undecided

1 Share

Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Rollitout: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yoo++ guyz again in action
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
azraeljaheel:

LMAO mad fellow sighted... grin

Hardamz:
swiz123 Haphard KanwuliaExtra EmekaBlue, Weyrey Many For Nairaland O.

naijacentric:
mumu

Make we make video? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqH4MSXZ3mA
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Didi2d(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
That's how a girl in my area was declared missing, not knowing she was busy lubricating her pussy. Even the boyfriend that kept her in his house was also moving with the mother searching for her.

She came back a week later, saying she just found herself in far badagry
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by AceDomino(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Like seriously?
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by IslamicRebel: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Some people will be eating her pussy now.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
But wait o.
WHO ALLOWED THIS LITTLE TEEN GO TO A UNI at 16? shocked

16 year-old boy or girl no get any atom of COMMON SENSE KE! undecided

Fresh food for CULTISTS! cry

At 16 I was in YABA doing A-LEVELS.
My father FLATLY refused to allow my get into UNIBEN even after I gained admission.

One of my nieces just turned a SWEETEST 16. . . . She has to do A-Levels FIRST!

Before she ends up inside one Edo ARM-ROBBER’S “pigeon-hole”! cry Or under the mattress-grave of “those WESTERN-BOYZ”! Hiaaaahn! cry

Na wetin dis wan dey read for UNILAG Chineke GOOOOOOD? ? ?

How to wipe my BUM-BUM? undecided

Callotti the Slotti, na you be dis grin

Chai e don tay grin

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Didi2d:
That's how a girl in my area was declared missing, not knowing she was busy lubricating her pussy. Even the boyfriend that kept her in his house was also moving with the mother searching for her.

She came back a week later, saying she just found herself in far badagry

grin grin grin grin grin

The boyfriend na sharp man. Dem for arrest am join on flimsy charges in he dared to give her up.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by krishfwesh(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
market for yahoo boys niyen, most lady on campus now go for those yahoo guys cos of the money and forget their precious life... una fit tackle me ooo
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Onomegoodhair: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
They shared a picture with snapchat filters. How do they expect us to recognize her when we finally see her?
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by YoungDenzel(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Since Friday sounds like she went for a party
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by sheller(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
na wa oooo Benz keep increasing while girls keep decreasing...

I pray she comes bk alive
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Adetayo1978(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
She may probably be with her fiancé but I hope she is located because nowadays boys engage in ritual acts.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by israelmao(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
You will later find out that she was not missing but eloped with a guy.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by ddjay: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
16 ke,na wa o.she is too young for university na
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Ofemannnu: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ojiofor:
May the good Lord locate this young girl and return her to her parents.
Skull miners make una repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

May God save us from the skull miners exporting SE into Yorubaland.

Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Ojiofor: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ofemannnu:

May God save us from the skull miners exporting SE into Yorubaland.

Yoruba no spoil my prayer abeg.
Join me and say NO to skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Ofemannnu: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

Yoruba no spoil my prayer abeg.
Join me and say NO to skull mining.

NO TO SKULL MINING AND SE grin
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by ossyjxmmi07(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Jst passing by.... grin grin grin
Pikin wea wan taste wetin im mama de test.... Its alryt tho, hope she is found
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
hmmmm, she has not really mature for university education, I pray she will be found.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Ojiofor: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ofemannnu:

NO TO SKULL MINING AND SE grin

We no dey do skull mining in SE.
In fact we don repent teteeeh.
Make una repent from skull mining for the Kingdon of God is at hand unless you don't to go to heaven.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Hardamz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by KanwuliaExtra: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
pDudd:

Callotti the Slotti, na you be dis grin

Chai e don tay grin

I dey ooooi!
Long time! Welcome. grin
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Djsylar(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
16 years grin
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by fuckwell2080: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
she will definitely returned home.she is somewhere collecting 10 inches dick in that halow pussy.you will think all this are little girls but they have gone far. I remembered when one 13 years old girl they beg me ma Bleep her pussy.That was about ten years ago she use to come to my room, watch film,play but I don't have any motive towards her. until the day she open her mouth and tell me that am a Bleep up guy.I ask the meaning of that words she said I don't even touch her each time she visit me.it was then I no those you think are children don go far.but I have no choice than to Bleep the living hell out of her.The sweetest part of it she was a V.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by madgoat(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
dabocity:
The lord will locate her

Yes, most likely her corpse.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by DKM123: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2018
fuckwell2080:
she will definitely returned home.she is somewhere collecting 10 inches dick in that halow pussy.you will think all this are little girls but they have gone far. I remembered when one 13 years old girl they beg me ma Bleep her pussy.That was about ten years ago she use to come to my room, watch film,play but I don't have any motive towards her. until the day she open her mouth and tell me that am a Bleep up guy.I ask the meaning of that words she said I don't even touch her each time she visit me.it was then I no those you think are children don go far.but I have no choice than to Bleep the living hell out of her.The sweetest part of it she was a V.

Nairaland, full of infantile stupid lads. Even the ones that are old enough to be my grandfather are equally as stu.pid as the young agberos.

A person's child is missing and BECAUSE SHE IS FEMALE AND BEAUTIFUL, you decide to taunt the family the more by writing trash. Dem use sex swear for una? Do you people even have sisters or nieces or cousins at all? Strike that, do you even have conscience at all. When it is a female, your humanity and empathy automatically dies inside! Nigerian men ehn, Tufiakwa!
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by dyce101(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Find her boifrd
May the guy nah yahoo plus
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by 99foxxy(f): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2018
Here to read comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / 2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo / Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.