Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank (57255 Views)

First Bank, Access Bank Fire Back At Sterling Bank (photos) / Access Bank, First Bank Shades Sterling Bank / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
eminikansoso:

Boy what do you know about micro economy?
Do I look like a boy to you? Perfect market doesn't exist but on paper. Going by the characteristics of a perfect market, it doesn't exist. The agricultural industry probably comes closest to exhibiting perfect competition because it is characterized by many small producers with virtually no ability to alter the selling price of their products. However the case of Nigeria is an exception
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by ezebunafo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Turks:
Sterling bank throws massive shades at sister banks. Union bank claps back almost immediately

see the reply others gave

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
sister banks? sterling doesn't own those banks so they are not sisters
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by larisdena(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
"dont bring a knife to a gun fight".it's a parable and simple mean"don't start what you cannot finish".

denkyw:
I can't relate with this post jor

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by Niyinficient(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2018
zicoraads:
There is nothing like bad publicity. Sterling Bank knew what they wanted and the others fell for it. The winner in all of this, in my opinion, is Sterling Bank. It's like an upcoming artiste taking on an established artiste in an online beef.

See Sterling Bank. grin cheesy

Lol! With this Sterling Bank won! Lol! These pple won't kill me! grin
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by ALAYORMII: 3:02am On Jul 22, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Healthy enough. Adverts in the western world would even mention competitors brand name

I was shocked with ads in the US

They mention competitor’s brand name in their ads
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by ALAYORMII: 3:13am On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
that will be stooping so low bro...

Tot you said First Bank dont throw shades

1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by Selwin256(m): 5:40am On Jul 22, 2018
FoxyFlow:
Union Bank get mouth abeg... But Sterling sha... The branch we have here in Lafia is like a shop, so small and uncomfortable.

Shooting for the stars indeed....

No branch in Nasarawa. Obviously a cash center
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by Ghost01(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2018
FoxyFlow:
Union Bank get mouth abeg... But Sterling sha... The branch we have here in Lafia is like a shop, so small and uncomfortable.

Shooting for the stars indeed....
Take it easy... There is no Sterling Bank branch in Lafia.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by MrLacoste4: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2018
I perceive sth like...

Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by dlawseun(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2018
fire!!!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by LaudableXX: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
nwachelsea:
Nigerian banks tweeting about taking customers to space when they can't have functioning ATM's on earth
UBA is the worst culprit. sad They will arrange 5-8 ATMs in their lobby, and only 1 or 2 will be working to issue very dirty notes. shocked And it will not issue more than 20k at a time, even if you are withdrawing a huge amount. angry If I need new notes, I got to Fidelity Bank's ATM or Wema Bank ATM. I don't mind paying the extra 65 naira charge per withdrawal.
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by bizinvestment(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
LaudableXX:

UBA is the worst culprit. sad They will arrange 5-8 ATMs in their lobby, and only 1 or 2 will be working to issue very dirty notes. shocked And it will not issue more than 20k at a time, even if you are withdrawing a huge amount. angry If I need new notes, I got to Fidelity Bank's ATM or Wema Bank ATM. I don't mind paying the extra 65 naira charge per withdrawal.

You are right but give it to them at 20k withdrawal, wema even do 5k.Firstbank is the only one I've experienced 40k withdrawal on.
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
So Sterling bank too fit troll banks like FBN, GTB and co

Now I believe that we are really in the end time grin
Thats why it is called 'troll'. One customer bank grin
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by kechywillz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
I love this... Creativity at its peak
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
ALAYORMII:

I was shocked with ads in the US

They mention competitor’s brand name in their ads
Yes o bro
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by Jac007(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
dingbang:
if.it pounces on you..sorry.. It will just lift the block, the horse, and even fling the astronaut who is reaching for the stars away...

Haha...not possible. Guess you've not heard of "speed of light", the astronaut is long gone before any action by the elephant.
Re: Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank by Nobody: 11:33am On May 31, 2019
Think of a hot woman. Oga Ade did her. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) / Picture - When MTN Employs You As Gateman / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.