Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS (1952 Views)

Youth Leaders Demand Chukwuemeka Woke's Apology To Governor Fubara / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army / Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by u3man(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
That the spirit bro, ur vote will count

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Atiku
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
u3man:
I hope so. I pray so.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Atiku

I'm apolitical. It's not my place to crave your belief.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Patrioticooduan: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Who is this one again? Who told you any leader can change Nigeria's situation with this type of system you practise? The only time Nigeria was a little better was when we had regional Government

3 Likes

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by yarimo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nuezha:
In 2015 I voted for APC.

That time I lived in Karu extension, a suburb in Abuja and my polling unit was in Zone E Apo Legislative Quarters in Abuja city centre-a distance of not less than 25km apart. I left the house about 4:30am so as to beat vehicular restriction which was to commence at 6am. It was a risky journey for me because at that time Boko Haram vicious attacks thrived and security was beefed up everywhere.

I could remember my wife asking me why I was so eager to vote and to what party I would cast my vote. I just told her to not bother that my franchise was my personal business. When I returned at about 7pm, she asked me the same thing and my response didn't change.

I had at least six reasons not to have voted for Buhari:

1. Buhari was not a kinsman, I'm from SW. Some people may not agree with this but majority of northerners voted for him because he's a northerners, a kinsman and a tribesman.
2. He truncated the Democratic process he sought to benefit from through a Coup Detat in 1983.
3. He is a Muslim and I'm not. As much as we seek to condemn the religious card being played in the Nigerian polity, politics and religion have become inseparable and Buhari got his much needed vote to sail to victory from northern muslims.
4. My wife is a Bayelsan and by extension the incumbent president Jonathan was my in-law. But disapointedly, my wife didn't get my support.
5. My family members are majorly PDP members. Some were in elective and appointive positions and many more were aspiring under the flagship of PDP in my state.
6. Buhari's economic policy during his time as head of state was disastrous. Aside that, people were flogged into forceful obedience and jungle justice was the order of the day. In a nutshell, human rights was simply thwarted under his military rule.

But one simple reason that made me to vote Buhari and APC was because of PDP bigwits' highhandedness; in my state for example, the party had four factions and all of them were brandishing court papers to justify their authenticity. It was such a mess and this scenario played out in most states of the federation, even in Anambra where the party was not even a ruling party.

Having said these, I must give kudos to the then ruling party PDP for letting the APC come alive and thrive. Simply put the PDP was tolerant of opposition party's emergence even thought they tried very subtly to frustrate it.

What do we have today?
Peaceful rallies of opposition parties are being openly disrupted in the full glare of the world.
Opposing public figures are being attacked and harassed.
Public institutions are now openly bias.

I still have my PVC. I won't break it. I won't lose hope. I believe my vote will count but to whom it would count, situation will tell.

My Very True Story.
Mteeeewwwww embarassed

2 Likes

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww embarassed
Meaning please.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Who is this one again? Who told you any leader can change Nigeria's situation with this type of system you practise? The only time Nigeria was a little better was when we had regional Government

Responding to your question, I'm a Nigerian - a concerned Nigerian. The rest of your statement are your views and I've got nothing to say.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Regret is a useless emotion. Besides Buhari will win next year lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by yarimo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nuezha:

Meaning please.
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry angry
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Regret is a useless emotion. Besides Buhari will win next year lipsrsealed

It's everybody's belief that they're gonna be rich. This is not to be for most. And for those that made it, it is not to last.
Being boastful sometimes has its limitations.

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Lipscomb(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin attention seekers besides you're not a Yoruba .
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Patrioticooduan: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nuezha:

Responding to your question, I'm a Nigerian - a concerned Nigerian. The rest of your statement are your views and I've got nothing to say.
There is nothing like 'Nigerian'. Nigeria was derived from 'Niger Area'. There are Ooduans, Biafrans, Niger Deltans, Arewans, and Middle beltans. You must choose one. If you think Nigeria will change for good then you better sit down and think well. Forget about politics but for a bright future for your kids...which by the way, Nigeria won't give you.
Nigeria unity is a charade. Nigeria is a geographical expression that will never work.

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Patrioticooduan: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lipscomb:
You are right sef
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
To say the truth Buhari/APC disappointed everyone!

If majority are complaining now, I shudder then I imagine what will happen in the next 4 years should Nigerians allow him to rig himself in again!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lipscomb:

Who's to blame? The one who called for attention or the uninvited one who gave his precious time to it?

A kìí bá irú ènìyàn bíi ti yín jiyàn.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Ziggylady(f): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
u3man:

Stop deceiving the op,his votes will not count undecided..

@Nuezha its too late now to want to change things..Buhari and his side-kicks have no intention of letting go next year,.come what may,besides you are a super minority in SW cos 90% of your people are already in buhari's pockets,,

Therefore suck it up till 2023,hoping and praying Nigeria will remain one till then.

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

There is nothing like 'Nigerian'. Nigeria was derived from 'Niger Area'. There are Ooduans, Biafrans, Niger Deltans, Arewans, and Middle beltans. You must choose one. If you think Nigeria will change for good then you better sit down and think well. Forget about politics but for a bright future for your kids...which by the way, Nigeria won't give you.
Nigeria unity is a charade. Nigeria is a geographical expression that will never work.

Solving a problem outside of the problem means you intend to destroy everything. But to solve a problem within the problem, caution is needed. You have to be a Nigerian to solve Nigeria's problem. My view.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Ziggylady(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lipscomb:

I know right?..he appears too sane,calm and rational to be Yoruba Those attributes are not something you guys are known for..so perhaps you are rigjt undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

I know right?..he appears too sane,calm and rational to be Yoruba Those attributes are not something you guys are known for..so perhaps you are rigjt undecided

You don't call a hotel a brothel because you see a few few nude women hanging around it.

I'm Yoruba. A kìí fi owó òsì júwe ilé bàbá eni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Patrioticooduan: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nuezha:

Solving a problem outside of the problem means you intend to destroy everything. But to solve a problem within the problem, caution is needed. You have to be a Nigerian to solve Nigeria's problem. My view.
Nigeria's problem is too complex. Splitting it is the best option. My view.

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Nigeria's problem is too complex. Splitting it is the best option. My view.

Still, you have to be a Nigerian in Nigeria to do that. Trying to split apart a coconut with a gunshot from afar off may leave you with nothing edible to take from it.

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
I can assure you, your vote did not count in 2015.

These politicians have a way of rigging electoral processes.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by buhariguy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thank you for voting for buhari, try again next time.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by lastmessenger: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
buhariguy:
Thank you for voting for buhari, try again next time.
look guy I am 100% percent confident that you have gained absolutely nothing in this administration and even the man you are busy defending his incompetence hardly know you exist. For all your travail and toil to shut down opposition voice in nairaland who sees the true situation of things and are desperate for a shift in the system of things you gain nothing. The real gainers are people like Yusuf buhari who bought a 50m bike and crashed it at will. Wake up folk cos with the way you are going about supporting incompetence the insecurity situation will soon overcome the country and you will have none to rule.

3 Likes

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
greyham:
I can assure you, your vote did not count in 2015.

These politicians have a way of rigging electoral processes.

Hmmm...!
I take it as a point to ponder.

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by buhariguy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nuezha:

Meaning please.
meaning you are a newbie
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by Nuezha(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
buhariguy:
meaning you are a newbie

I'd better be rather than waste time cracking my delicate brain to comprehend an erratic collection of alphabets to form an incomprehensible or meaningless word.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by buhariguy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
lastmessenger:
look guy I am 100% percent confident that you have gained absolutely nothing in this administration and even the man you are busy defending his incompetence hardly know you exist. For all your travail and toil to shut down opposition voice in nairaland who sees the true situation of things and are desperate for a shift in the system of things you gain nothing. The real gainers are people like Yusuf buhari who bought a 50m bike and crashed it at will. Wake up folk cos with the way you are going about supporting incompetence the insecurity situation will soon overcome the country and you will have none to rule.
and I don't want kobo from any politician, and I don't support blindly, and I don't give up easily, my type is hard to find.

But what did you want from buhari,
What did you want another president to do, that buhari has not be doing.

Tonyebarcanistar said he want atiku because atiku is bringing restructuring to the table, but not development as buhari is currently doing.
Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by lastmessenger: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
buhariguy:
and I don't want kobo from any politician, and I don't support blindly, and I don't give up easily, my type is hard to find.

But what did you want from buhari,
What did you want another president to do, that buhari has not be doing.

Tonyebarcanistar said he want atiku because atiku is bringing restructuring to the table, but not development as buhari is currently doing.
there is insecurity and people are dying and no concrete actions are taken to end or arrest the people who are killing Nigerians in their own country. There is inflation and the price of food items are going beyond the reach of the ordinary man.Look if you are cool with the current happenings in Nigeria then I urge you to continue your sycophancy. If really you know you stand to gain nothing as you claim then I urge you in all sincerity to wind back 2014 and compare it to 2018. Ask yourself some sincere questions about the present conditions of Nigeria.
I dont Care who takes over as long as the person can restore this country to the part of glory and unit the country under one voice so that Nigerians can once again be patriotic. With this present system only Yusuf wins while me and you gain absolutely nothing. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS by buhariguy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
lastmessenger:
there is insecurity and people are dying and no concrete actions are taken to end or arrest the people who are killing Nigerians in their own country. There is inflation and the price of food items are going beyond the reach of the ordinary man.Look if you are cool with the current happenings in Nigeria then I urge you to continue your sycophancy. If really you know you stand to gain nothing as you claim then I urge you in all sincerity to wind back 2014 and compare it to 2018. Ask yourself some sincere questions about the present conditions of Nigeria.
I dont Care who takes over as long as the person can restore this country to the part of glory and unit the country under one voice so that Nigerians can once again be patriotic. With this present system only Yusuf wins while me and you gain absolutely nothing. Goodnight
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra hate buhari even before 2014, even since 1967.
You even love thief obj and thief ibb more than buhari,
What did he do to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that warrant such hatred even from your mother's womb.
You don't even hate thief danjuma that killed general irosi like that.

The so called farmers-herdsmen crisis that started even before 1960,
Even thief obj your new hero, confirmed there was more killing like this since 2001.
The sponsor of This killing hide under ethnicity, nothing atiku can do about this ethnicity war, except he have to arrest himself first, because he is also a Fulani herdsman.

What a military thief obj and buhari could not solve under democracy, you expect a blooding civilian like gej and atiku to do it.

If you are truly patriotic as you said, let us give buhari 2nd chance to right every wrong, then handover to Igbo presidency.

He used the first two years to tackle boko haram before this ethnicity war spring up again this year.

He will use the next 2yrs to curtain this crisis,
permanent solution.

(1) (Reply)

See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. / Kogi state Governor Yahaya Bello Paint PDP Logo in Anpka picture / Why Do Nigerians Like Donald Trump?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.