Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) (92253 Views)

Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by sagio09: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
kiss
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
That woman is unique warm and simple
She loves and enjoys her job
She loves her country die!

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by CocoaOla: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
if na Nigeria now my people will budget billions of Naira to renovate house chai there was a Country

3 Likes

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
50year old woman looking under 30

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
bender79:
This Croatian president should kuku nude for Nigerians lets rest.

Here's a picture of Coco, Ice-T's wife to calm you down.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by einsteine(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Gggg102:
how do we know she isn't pulling a fayose pomo trick

Actually, according to Croatians on the internet, that's what she is doing. It's two years to the next elections and she is using all this to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Chubhie: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Living a normal life. The bigman mentality of Nigerians baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
E don do! Dem for show us the full video. No difference with our politicians wey dey fry Akara for road
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by babeosisi: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
I just pounded my own yam
I need some accolades
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Pascal181: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wetin buhari sabi
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Got much respect for this woman. She's always smiling.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
chinjo:
This is a president for crying out loud. Meanwhile one yeye fake slay queens will be bothering us with news on how she travelled from ABUJA to Lagos to meet a guy who actually lives in Ogun and how she is been fed with yam and palm oil for 3 days. Girls u better learn from this woman.

Lol that story still bothers me. Anyway her consolation is the fact that she is not used for rituals and eating yam steadily. cheesy
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Read about Croatia before you talk. The country is poor but since this woman came into power,things are changing unlike one Idiotic man we have who took us from a poor nation to the poorest nation in the world.
How is Croatia poor?
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Her headlamp is so bright wink kiss
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
ramark21:
Pls
I need a help of N5000
Acc : 0214510385
GT bank
You are mad

don't you have neighbours to kidnap?

So you think those people kidnapping are foolish?

They will go and kidnap and then do transfer to your account?

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Bianda24: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
There is no way we can compare Buhari to Kolinda. Even our Nigerian women can't be compared with her. Oyinbo's life is siimpler than Africa's.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
aribisala0:
How is Croatia poor?
Ask me one more time.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
ramark21:
Pls
I need a help of N5000
Acc : 0214510385
GT bank
Are you Lagos based?
A mortuary attended is needed
PM me asap
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
salvationproject:
Will Nigeria ever get to this stage?. A country, where the wife of a civil servant with N18000 minimum wage is planning to hire and maltreat a house girl.

Croatia President, Mrs. Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović painting her own house.

Drop Your Thoughts Below!!!

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/caption-this-photo-of-the-croatia-president-painting-her-own-house/

Leading by example with downright humility and love for her people.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by sshyne(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
This woman as done well by marketing her Country to the world. Nobody really looks at Croatia but it's a different case now. Kudos to her
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
pls i want 2 paint my bedroom, who can teach me how 2 do it myself?
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
So because Donald trump doesn't paint his house , kolinda is better than him
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Split Nigeria. We are not compatible.
Oodua Republic for Yoruba people.
Biafra for Igbo people.
Arewa Republic for North West and North East.
Middle belt for minorities in the North.
Niger Delta Republic for Minorities in the South.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
salvationproject:
Will Nigeria ever get to this stage?. A country, where the wife of a civil servant with N18000 minimum wage is planning to hire and maltreat a house girl.

Croatia President, Mrs. Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović painting her own house.

Drop Your Thoughts Below!!!

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/caption-this-photo-of-the-croatia-president-painting-her-own-house/

//
Anything that is bound to kill a black is glorified in Nigeria. Potbelly, backneck "canter", alcohol, gambling, betting, every other vices known to man. A bigman in Nigeria can never be an apostle of D.I.Y. It will be more honorable for him to die from ailments related to sedentary lifestyle than have a minor injury from physical activities.
Patapata heart attack. Who cares? There will always be someone in the village to blame for the death. Wanna prove you are rich in Nigeria? Be a couch potato.

/

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by bigdoo: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
You can't compare her with our presidents, dem no get problem. No Boko Haram, no Fulani herdsmen, no MEND, no IPOB, no SARS wahala, no opposition party wahala, no thief thief of government money, in short the list too plenty. That is why she can afford to have plenty time to paint house.

Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, MEND, IPOB, SARS wahala, opposition party wahala, thief thief of government money. All of them were created by our Nigerian leaders, not the common man.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by breakeven: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Split Nigeria. We are not compatible.
Oodua Republic for Yoruba people.
Biafra for Igbo people.
Arewa Republic for North West and North East.
Middle belt for minorities in the North.
Niger Delta Republic for Minorities in the South.
The ideal sharing formulae. Unfortunately the terrorist are not interested because they like oppressing others.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Originality007: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
izuch:

What is the size and population of the country, how many states and local governments do they have, how many ethnic tribes do they have? The list of rhethorics is endless, my point being that the kind of problems we have they do not have.

y are u giving excuse for out Vegetable president
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
she looks like those whites who sweat and smell. pasty red skin. she one of those whites who cant get a tan. they go red under the sun instead of getting a tan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by anyicash(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
That's Oyinbo for you..naturally civilised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.