Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) (92223 Views)

Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by franchasng: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Elder001:

Biggest fraud of the century.. You think you're wise

I'm sure you're a northerner . The earlier you realize south south won't give you guys Kobo the better for you.

Scammer.
lol, I am a full blooded Igbo person.

If u want true restructuring of Nigeria, u must put those things in place so every region can develop equally but at their own pace.

They must benefit from the abundant resources in other parts of the nation as one nation and also contribute something too.

Restructuring is to ginger competitive development among regions and to reduce tribalism and tribal marginalization of some Nigerian tribes so every tribe; be it majority or minority tribe will be carried along equally.

It is not to allow Niger Delta or Southeast or any other region to go and enjoy their crude oil money alone, it is for the mutual success of Nigeria in terms improved security through regional and state policing, regional developmental laws and total regional resource control, think bro
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by philoedu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
It is almost the same thing, that we could not explain why, after years of our accestor have lived beside River Niger, Mongo park came from no where to say he discover the river Niger, and we have been reading the book without asking why.

What about those population who have been living there, because they have been so passive and did not care about the issue of discovery.
I would suggest the girl who is feed up of eating yam, must try to take the boy along to stay in her mission at Abuja, because it did not just happen, it is a Divine arrangement using her to help the guy....yes oh.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by boringnigerian: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
izuch:

What is the size and population of the country, how many states and local governments do they have, how many ethnic tribes do they have? The list of rhethorics is endless, my point being that the kind of problems we have they do not have.

But the problems they do have, she is applying herself to solve
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
[code][/code]
franchasng:
lol, I am a full blooded Igbo person.

If u want true restructuring of Nigeria, u must put those things in place so every region can develop equally but at their own pace.

They must benefit from the abundant resources in other parts of the nation as one nation and also contribute something too.

Restructuring is to ginger competitive development among regions and to reduce tribalism and tribal marginalization of some Nigerian tribes so every tribe; be it majority or minority tribe will be carried along equally.

It is not to allow Niger Delta or Southeast or any other region to go and enjoy their crude oil money alone, it is for the mutual success of Nigeria in terms improved security through regional and state policing, regional developmental laws and total regional resource control, think bro

You're a fake igbo man.

Fraudster... Mr. Man leave south south alone.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by CanineOfJackal: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
czarina:
Croatia's president this, Croatia's president that. Let us rest already!
Don't forget to show us a picture of her taking a dump.
Bad belle
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
sparta231:
i stil cnt find ur point
Peruse what I wrote and you will get the point I am making
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by coolthesystem(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
franchasng:
fight tribalism ke, in Nigeria That's future impossible tense bro. Tribalism can never stop in Nigeria and the reason we need restructuring to revive Nigeria.

Why civil war It shouldn't lead to that because it is not disintegration of Nigeria and besides every region will benefit very well in the new structure. Only fools and parasites won't allow honest restructuring of Nigeria
franchasng:
fight tribalism ke, in Nigeria That's future impossible tense bro. Tribalism can never stop in Nigeria and the reason we need restructuring to revive Nigeria.

Why civil war It shouldn't lead to that because it is not disintegration of Nigeria and besides every region will benefit very well in the new structure. Only fools and parasites won't allow honest restructuring of Nigeria
I want to be educated on the advantages of restructuring, please. I don't want follow the issue like a zombie.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
SHE NEEDS TO BE BRAIN CHECK WALLAHI
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
GMbuharii:
Like for Kolinda Kitarovic.
Share for Buhari.
like for kilode

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by olametrix(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
One day wil be one day for naija ( my ppl say he who laugh last laugh best)
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
this was how you gullible lots voted buhari into power... any president or aspirant doing good, and allow someone to snap him or her in the process, and let the picture be published on social media is doing business... take it or leave it...

when you do good, you don't need to show off...
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
this one na just make me shine social media exploits...and all the fools are already falling for it....tufiakwa!

why is she not helping to paint one of the poor peoples house?....the saying is correct...give a madman the hoe..he would first put plenty heaps

under his two legs!
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
franchasng:

forget restructuring for now bro, it can’t happen in present Nigeria. The only way all of us can agree to restructuring is when they discover oil in all the 36 states then each state won’t be jealous of the others’ developments. For instance North can’t not agree to any restructuring because they knew they won’t be benefittig from the oil anymore and there won’t be any 30% savings to the central government purse because we re the definition of corruption. I can’t just figure it how the restructuring will occur.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by emmyfemmy1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmmm nigeria lazy president, how market
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kneephy:
Enough of celebrating this woman's mediocrity jare....

Let's talk something else Abeg jare

Bro the only place I see mediocrity is in your mind, because you dey pop Hennessey dey drive care for Nigeria and you think you're living a life. Bleep off
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
GMbuharii:

Share for Buhari.
I remember this guy. How are your 19 other accounts?
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
I don't understand why this woman is trending on a Nigerian forum of all places. She is 50 years old for crying out loud! It means she's post menopausal.
At my age God'll punish me if I have a hardon for a 46+ year old. Men like me desire only youthful specimens. Someone her age has to continuously pay me for any form of attention whatsoever.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by sexdoll: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kneephy:

you dey mind dem? undecided
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol na today u knw say africa nd nigeria na dead zone continent.in my former work place here in south korea.our boss.sometimes sleep in d office.he comes first nd he works in all department nd hardly sleeps.he operates d whole machine nd with speed.even u will mistake him for a mere worker.he drives a hyndai bus.but nw dis man is someone dat pays salary of over 50 million naira monthly aside utilities.millonaires re his workers(excluding me ooo)nd he pays the exact date.no shifting.but then so humble nd works hard.now coming to naija settings.two banks put together cant pay up to 35 million naira monthly as salary.yet u see permanent staff oppressing contract staff.even ordinary oga with one sales girl wey dey pay 20k go wan turn d girl to her maid.any naija man wey don get small company.na for him office him go dey point hand or get PA wey go dey assist him.these people re super fit naturally 60 year old man can do what we africns at 35 will struggle to do.that is because of their simple nature nd dey still work even at 75.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by thebossagain: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
The mentality of the white is different from what we have here, have u forgotten that when the prime minister of UK lost the brexit and resigned, he personally parked his belongings from 10 downing street to the van, with the Support of his wife, simplicity.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by izuch(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

which nonsense are u talking?

Pls edit n erase this post abeg

My personal view, we must not agree.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by izuch(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
spaggyy:

Are you defending the Nigerian government?

Nope, I'm only saying that we have bigger problems than wanting our president to paint his house himself.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by spaggyy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
izuch:

Nope, I'm only saying that we have bigger problems than wanting our president to paint his house himself.
OK roger that
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Dpraiz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
All things are possible without hyenas and jackals.offer her a day president here in Nigeria and hear her response.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by tolani4real: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
MrRabbi:
The Woman go stingy no be small oo

Nothing like stingy. It's only in Africa that politics is a lucrative business. Stealing public fund will send you to jail in most country apart from Nigeria and other countries in Africa. This woman salary is less than €3500 per month
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by franchasng: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
forget restructuring for now bro, it can’t happen in present Nigeria. The only way all of us can agree to restructuring is when they discover oil in all the 36 states then each state won’t be jealous of the others’ developments. For instance North can’t not agree to any restructuring because they knew they won’t be benefittig from the oil anymore and there won’t be any 30% savings to the central government purse because we re the definition of corruption. I can’t just figure it how the restructuring will occur.
if u say so, no problem. But remember my words today; no president can fix Nigeria under the current structure and arrangement of today.

So Nigerians should brace up for more suffering, unemployment and insecurity
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Hardamz(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kneephy:

Mediocrity? Buhari Is A GENIUS i guess.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
MrRabbi:
The Woman go stingy no be small oo
So Typical... SMH
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by livebullet(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Split Nigeria. We are not compatible.
Oodua Republic for Yoruba people.
Biafra for Igbo people.
Arewa Republic for North West and North East.
Middle belt for minorities in the North.
Niger Delta Republic for Minorities in the South.

Your father, minority!....
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by karlboss: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
GMbuharii:

Share for Buhari.

Wish that number of likes gap will be the one between any presidential candidate and buhari

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by karlboss: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
franchasng:
if u say so, no problem. But remember my words today; no president can fix Nigeria under the current structure and arrangement of today.

So Nigerians should brace up for more suffering, unemployment and insecurity

Fact!. We were created to fail so our colonial masters can keep enjoying our resources. Bring them together then divide and rule them. That's the British style. Some countries created by British has split why can't we do same
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
I fear she is marrying the man...If u understand the angle am drive at

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.