Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Mikel Has Not Called Me In Five Years, Says Father - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Has Not Called Me In Five Years, Says Father (641 Views)

Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Francesco Totti Resigns From Roma After 30 Years, Says Leaving Is Like "Dying" / After Sleeping With Brother's Wife Ryan Giggs Refused To Apologized, Says Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Has Not Called Me In Five Years, Says Father by Baiyeri18: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
The father of Super Eagles captain John Mikel Obi says his son has not called him in over five years.
Pa Obi said his relationship with the football star is fraught with “issues” and that he has made several attempts to “fix it” to no avail.

Mikel’s father said he is a target of kidnappers because they believe he has access to the money his son is earning.

Pa Obi, who has been kidnapped twice, made the disclosure in an interview with Daily Trust.

“Isn’t that why kidnappers are targeting me? Because they think the money he makes, he ships it to me to make investments,” he said.

“It is an issue, but we don’t know what to do. It’s over five years now without a phone call from him to me. But he communicates with his mother.

“There is nothing I have not done to fix it. God has told me that I should not feel hurt.

“When we start to talk about it, I say, ‘Well, as long as I see him on TV, doing great, no problem’.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/07/mikel-has-not-called-me-in-five-years.html?m=1

Re: Mikel Has Not Called Me In Five Years, Says Father by waleyp(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na Wa O, Fathers Always Having Issues With Their Children, Children Will Always Love Their Mother Sha, I Just De Reason Am Cos One Day I Go A Father
Re: Mikel Has Not Called Me In Five Years, Says Father by judedave181: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is heartless from Mikel, these kidnappers should leave the man alone. Only if Mikel can think that one days he's gonna get old like his father. Lesson, always remember your parent when u get to the top, cause without them u might not become who u are today.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Has Not Called Me In Five Years, Says Father by asheyorinitemi: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na scope jur. Just looking for a way to divert the attention of the kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Has Not Called Me In Five Years, Says Father by Kog45(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
asheyorinitemi:
Na scope jur. Just looking for a way to divert the attention of the kidnappers
Na u get sense pass my man,you really decode the old man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Daily Rollover / Lopetegui Names Real Madrid Champions League Squad 2018/2019 / Opening Ceremony Of Waug 2018 At Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.