Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi (38528 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Logic is very far from the bed of a typical Africa. If you are a pagan, all strange diseases are caused by the demons and witches. If you are a fake christians, all strange diseases are also caused by the devil and evil spirit. No difference.

1. Autism = Devil
2. Anorexia = caused by spirit husband. (I like this one)
3. Bulimia = Devil
4.Dementia = Spirit and devil
5. Depression = Devil
6. Postnatal depression = Witches and Devil
7. Dissociative amnesia = Spiritual attack
8. Heart Attack = Spiritual attack
9. Stroke = Spiritual attack.

I am amazed how many people belief these stuff. even the educated ones. In science all these diseases have names and processes to treat them. But in Africa we want to blame everything on Witchcraft and the devil.

So my logic here is, have you ever wonder why the devil is always wining?

Now the good side. Every little thing that went well is God.
The eagles won a match = God.
Christiano Ronaldo got a new contract = God.
Buhari rigged an election = God
Trump won and election = God
Got a new Job = God.
The neighbor got killed by Dangote truck = God.
The pastor bought a new plane = God.

I even heard God has helped Nigeria to start a new airlines now. People were typing amen and prophesying the other day about it. When I asked them what they were smoking they got upset.

Logic: Basically, what you are saying is you have no control over your life. You blow to and fro with the wind. God and the devil are draggging you to and fro. Whoever wins at a certain moment determines the state of your life. Think about it. It means you are just a game of chess between God and the devil.

People, believe me, the day God intervene and do something you will not need someone to tell you he did it. If you believe God ordained Donald Trump after all what he has done to women and minorities then you need to get your mind examined and I have a bridge to sell to you in San Francisco. Please take that God far away from me. Not my type.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=423104024862378&id=158338594672257

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Donald95(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
You never experience anything before, that's the reason why you are talking this way.

After our driver got an incurable Elephantiasis, my dead cousin broke a massive key used to lock the door, using a strong wind to pull of house roof on his wake keeping, also constant break down of Ambulance and continuation of journey after some incantations with kola nut, I believed that Satan get power.

I know that God also has but the problem is that nowadays Christians doesn't know how to handle it.

vizkiz:
Only a simpleton wouldn't believe the supernatural exists.

Baba dey lie small small Na.

How come dead man take turn Air bender? angry

You won't understand until a strong spiritual youth dies prematurely in your family and no proper spiritual investigation and rituals was made B4 burial.

You will watch Horror movie life with your bare eyes not Airbender

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by bjayx: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Daviddson(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
I never cease to laugh in my mind whenever I read this man's post on Facebook. He's a complete version of Freeze, the only difference being that he's totally irreligious and doesn't hide it unlike Freeze who is an atheist but has decided to continue to deceive people by saying "I'm a born again Christian, but I don't believe that...premarital sex is a sin', '...that Fela was evil' ",etc.

He even said Illuminati people are better than pastors; a perfect example of an atheist and an attention seeker. grin.
Nairaland's GoTV must have copied this line from him. Dude is a Muslim, but never ceases to claim being a born again Christian.

35 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by vizkiz: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Only a simpleton wouldn't believe the supernatural exists.

Donald95:
my dead cousin broke a massive key used to lock the door, using a strong wind to pull of house roof on his wake keeping, also constant break down of Ambulance and continuation of journey after some incantations with kola nut.

Baba dey lie small small Na.

How come dead man take turn Air bender? angry

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm, i cannot fit comment

Still thinking about creating a website? Get started today! No advance payment required. Check my signature
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Kendumazy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmmm. Speechless!
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Kneephy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
I suppose this pastor would have heard about a word called Placebo.
Treat 'em with the original cure yet they won't get well until being treated with the fake cure their brain has been wired to react to.

Everything is Based On Belief .

10 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin
I learnt that the biggest church in the world is being built in Abuja by one Pastor. The Church is bigger than that in Vatican city and those in Jerusalem.
Same way David Mark built multimillion Church in Benue in his community that has no pipe borne water.

Same way Ilorin people raised 1.5billion to build airconditined mosque. Same ilorin whose general hospital cant operate on accident victims because "theres no light" and their generator is faulty.

Dear God, if you must create me again, I will rather you create me a Dolphin in the Pacific rather than create me Black man.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Apina(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
And some one had to move this bed of grammatical errors to the FrontPage undecided

5 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by DanColonel: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
I created good and evil says God

4 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by drips8(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Religion kills any form of logic

That's all

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hahahaha I so much like this quote "It means you are just a game of chess between God and the devil"

Abeg tell my Naija people ooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by IamPlato(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2018

So For Your Mind You Don speak With Sense
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yahoo boy catch maga, "Na God".

God gives will power, which we can use to do good or evil.

1 Like

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by 0balufonlll: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
X

MFM especially & other pseudo-protestant ‘aladura’ churches come to mind.

3 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by NwaNimo1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
The god of the old testament sha....
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Daviddson:
I never cease to laugh in my mind whenever I read this man's post on Facebook. He's a complete version of Freeze, the only difference being that he's totally irreligious and doesn't hide it unlike Freeze who is an atheist but has decided to continue to deceive people by saying "I'm a born again Christian, but I don't believe that...'premarital sex is a sin', 'I don't believe Fela was...",etc grin.
Nairaland's GoTV must have copied this line from him. Dude is a Muslim, but never ceases to claim being a born again Christian.

Freeze is not a Christian just because he called out to your daddy GO? Okay now.

23 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by theoldpretender(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Problem is lack of adequately trained people to deal with the issues.

.1 Autism = Devil
2. Anorexia = caused by spirit husband. (I like this one)
3. Bulimia = Devil
4.Dementia = Spirit and devil
5. Depression = Devil
6. Postnatal depression = Witches and Devil

All these problems require psychiatrists, therapists, psychologists, GP's and a host of resources that are not available in Nigeria. For thngs like dementia , anorexia,bulimia...they may require residential care that isn't just available in Nigeria.

Autisim...there are less than 3 centers in Nigeria for autisim treatment./therapy...and none are run by government.

7. Dissociative amnesia = Spiritual attack
8. Heart Attack = Spiritual attack
9. Stroke = Spiritual attack.

Again, we have poor public health systems in this country...plus we equate riches with good health.

I know , we can blame the church for all these problems....but where are the alternatives? These things need well trained people and facilites. and all these COST MONEY.

14 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by naijacentric(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Daviddson:
I never cease to laugh in my mind whenever I read this man's post on Facebook. He's a complete version of Freeze, the only difference being that he's totally irreligious and doesn't hide it unlike Freeze who is an atheist but has decided to continue to deceive people by saying "I'm a born again Christian, but I don't believe that...'premarital sex is a sin', 'I don't believe Fela was...",etc grin.
bro ur so wrong i pity u
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by seunny4lif(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin
The thing never finish oooih

Pregnant woman will be on fasting and prayer, becos she no want Operation?
Sex in the dream is witches and wizards jobs
Better Semo and Vegetable soup na witches

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by jpmoriarti(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
People are rising everyday taking the steps of daddy freeze, to enlighten Nigerians from the mental slavery that has long prevented us from moving forward as a nation. God has created human beings and give them brain, legs and hands to work and improve their destiny for their own good but here in Nigeria, we keep calling God for everything and blaming satan for our own undoing. this is totally wrong. Religion has taken our our brain so we can no longer understand simple logic. smh

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Hakeem12(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Religion has taken the power of reason from a lot of people and left them with faithfoolness.

We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by HajimeSaito(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
maasoap:

Freeze is not a Christian just because he called out to your daddy GO? Okay now.
dont mind the brain washed fool

4 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hakeem12:
Religion has taken the power of reason from a lot of people and left them with faithfoolness.

We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid.

THE ARCHITECT HIMSELF.
DON'T PRAY TO THIS GUY FELLAS, HE'S GONNA GO AHEAD AND DO HIS WILL; CONFUSE AND SEND US MORE TRAGEDIES.

4 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by ProfEinstein: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thank you for this nice piece , Nigerians are gullible and mentally lazy.

4 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Bintabisiriyu: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
I will never regret being an atheist.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid / Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.