Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO (2031 Views)

Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO by 11Ebiscoo: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2018

Months after the curtains were drawn on the third season of reality show, Big Brother Naija, finalist Tobi Bakre is being celebrated in his hometown in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun state.

Tobi was hosted in the palace of the Ebumawe of Ago Iwoye and was also celebrated in the town hall by Ago Iwoye youths.

He shared on Instagram:

“Today, I am humbled to be celebrated at home. I am Nigerian first before I am of any region. However, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State is where my roots lay. My branches I hope will spread wide, and my leaves provide shade for many, but I must first assure my roots are strong and the soil in which it lays, ‘our wonderful state Ogun’, is well nurtured. .

I will be spending more time understanding how I can contribute immense value using my media persona to gather my colleagues to invest their time and effort into building the human capital that is our youth.
I look forward to being a part of the change that we want to see.
#NotTooYoungToRun #SonOfTheSoil #IPledgeToNigeria #OgunState.”

Comedian, Oluwakaponeski and fellow BBNaija housemates, Alex and Rico Swavey also joined Tobi to celebrate.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/homecoming-bbnaijas-tobi-bakre.html
Re: Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO by Nightmareo07: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO by hammer6F: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
I am Nigerian first before I am of any region.

U are a bloody skull mining Afonja first.

Be proud of who u are and stop hiding under Nigeria blanket. angry
Re: Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO by Dirkcoyt: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
People like tobi should never near politics because they are not just ignorant they are naive also.

"He's firstly a Nigerian before any region "

There is a reason Igbo's will respect an Ojukwu ahead of Azikwe , There is a reason Yoruba's respect Awolowo ahead of Obasanjo, there is a reason Hausa's regars Ahmadu bello ahead of Tafawa Balewa.

All the former were quick to realize Nigeria is not a country but contraption of misunderstanding, while all the latter were fooling themselves with a mirage of unity when there is no basis for it.

The Regionalist who believed in the fact that we're different and only in this uniqueness can we move faster with each region defining a boundary of respect steered the country to one of the glory days of this country than the Nationalist .
Re: Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO by ibori1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
cee c ryt na

Re: Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO by nsidible(f): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO by OneCorner: 12:56am On Jul 22, 2018
And dz Igbo girl keep following him upandan
Re: Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO by Houseofglam7(f): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
undecided
Celebrated for what exactly

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Moyo Lawal For Twerking On Instagram - Video / The Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager (midnight Confessions) / Kiss Daniel Teaches Fans How To Dance To His Song “MADU” (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.