Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos (55286 Views)

Fury, AJ & Wilder’s Positions As Ring Magazine Releases List Of Top Heavyweights / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even / Alpha Plus Mega Magazine Releases Its 55th Edition With Lifestyle Contents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
@alexreports

Zimbabwean Super Model & Former M-Net Face Of Africa Set To Release Africa Culture Magazine

The unbeatable searchlight on African icons is on this renowned and elegant super model of class, ‎ Greatmore Chatya from Zimbabwe and former finalist of M-NET Face Of Africa who just launched the 2018 edition of her well circulated publication " African Culture Magazine. The rich cultural tabloid cuts across traditions, events, personalities and reviews from the African continent.

Miss Greatmore Chatya is not new to romancing fame as she has been hitting headlines and attracting grand endorsements with frequent media attention right from early 2000. The lanky Zimbabwean super model possess gracious and alluring personality which are perfect elements of communication to brands that cherish marketable beauty.

Looking every inch like a queen always, her grace and charisma stands her out especially in public functions. Little wonder her beauty was described by an orator as `a mystery of divine creativity and a perfection of the portal's hand`.

The paragon of beauty quoted in an interview with Alexreports that " my greatest desire is to make impact in my generation with what I have passion for just as I did during my modelling career days, and with the floating of my African Culture Magazine, the sky is indeed my starting point in what we will achieve ".

During her formative years, Greatmore was the toast of all who came across her especially because of her beauty and intelligence. Her passion to achieve her dreams grew as she advanced in age from her days in School‎. The Zimbabwe Super model and Publisher is a young lady‎ whose simplicity portrays what the golden image of the world should be. A soft spoken damsel who loves life and lives with class.

‎‎Greatmore Chatya has worked with several brands and top designers in her country, South Africa and beyond. Haven featured on Billboards and commercials as Face Of Nivea 2007, rocked MTN advert in 2008, the popular African model had also adorned cover pages of high profile publications such as True Love Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Spot Illustrated, Soccer Babes Magazine, Shape Magazine, Men's Health Magazine, amongst others. Her alluring looks had also fetched her other international endorsements. Haven learnt her craft, she is at the advanced stage of releasing the much anticipated African Culture Magazine.

The dark-skinned diva who has been in Nigeria, is already listed for guest appearance at Queen Of Aso Nigeria Pageant and as a Model Coach at the 2018 Miss Polo International Pageant. She is said to be in high spirit to create an impression with her 2018 publication as a media partner to most A'list culturally oriented events in Africa.

The lanky model possesses a good body language that combines well with her statistics. She is a fan of Black and Silver colours and a lover of African delicacies. Greatmore is currently managed and Promoted by Amity Global Network
‎ Follow her on IG: @diamonte1one

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/amazing-super-model-former-m-net-face.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by inoki247: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
when will Men start Boxerless photo shoot...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Happy Promotion Pretty Queen!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Kellz193: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ftc
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by merit455(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
I have bleep her before
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
I would have made ftc 2day but these ediots for up no go gree person

11 Likes

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by princechiemekam(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
cool
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
merit455:
I have bleep her before
Smh.
Kids EVERYWHERE!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by OG1BABY(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by mercyymai(f): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Warris dz
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
so what should we fry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by addikt(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
The left SLIPPERS is longer and flatter than the right .
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by lifestyle1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Things fall apart...
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by tstx(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olympus will rise again

see my signature
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
She's a model and pictures like these are allowed.

I do quality SEO ranking for your blog/website. Contact me
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by loosecanon50(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kellz193:
Ftc

No be only, na Stc u be
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by talk2rotman(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
she's pretty
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wow! why didn't anyone thought of this? Going braless actually solve worlds problems. That's why you see news like Tiwa goes braless to support cancer patient, This one goes braless to support malnourished children, that one goes braless to end world poverty, Even for celebration just go braless! A big Kudos to our brave independent strong women solving worlds problems by going braless. I wish i was a woman too so i can go braless and contribute to the world, Because what brings peace and innovation to the world if not a pair of fallen bóobs?

10 Likes

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Bossontop(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecided
Bhet y does Olympus always fall??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
This kind thing dey cause konji and rain just fall here.
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by onenaija001(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
so what should we fry undecided
water
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Dami12345: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
She's advertising her "business" and calling it " African culture " and some idiotic men will be defending her calling her " inspiration ".

Is showing your boobs African culture?.

3 Likes

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by wayne4loan: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Stinking shit angry

1 Like

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Mjshexy(f): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
She's Gorgeous
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Shortyy(f): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol she even contoured the boobs. Nice!

3 Likes

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
@alexreports

Zimbabwean Super Model & Former M-Net Face Of Africa Set To Release Africa Culture Magazine

The unbeatable searchlight on African icons is on this renowned and elegant super model of class, ‎ Greatmore Chatya from Zimbabwe and former finalist of M-NET Face Of Africa who just launched the 2018 edition of her well circulated publication " African Culture Magazine. The rich cultural tabloid cuts across traditions, events, personalities and reviews from the African continent.

Miss Greatmore Chatya is not new to romancing fame as she has been hitting headlines and attracting grand endorsements with frequent media attention right from early 2000. The lanky Zimbabwean super model possess gracious and alluring personality which are perfect elements of communication to brands that cherish marketable beauty.

Looking every inch like a queen always, her grace and charisma stands her out especially in public functions. Little wonder her beauty was described by an orator as `a mystery of divine creativity and a perfection of the portal's hand`.

The paragon of beauty quoted in an interview with Alexreports that " my greatest desire is to make impact in my generation with what I have passion for just as I did during my modelling career days, and with the floating of my African Culture Magazine, the sky is indeed my starting point in what we will achieve ".

During her formative years, Greatmore was the toast of all who came across her especially because of her beauty and intelligence. Her passion to achieve her dreams grew as she advanced in age from her days in School‎. The Zimbabwe Super model and Publisher is a young lady‎ whose simplicity portrays what the golden image of the world should be. A soft spoken damsel who loves life and lives with class.

‎‎Greatmore Chatya has worked with several brands and top designers in her country, South Africa and beyond. Haven featured on Billboards and commercials as Face Of Nivea 2007, rocked MTN advert in 2008, the popular African model had also adorned cover pages of high profile publications such as True Love Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Spot Illustrated, Soccer Babes Magazine, Shape Magazine, Men's Health Magazine, amongst others. Her alluring looks had also fetched her other international endorsements. Haven learnt her craft, she is at the advanced stage of releasing the much anticipated African Culture Magazine.

The dark-skinned diva who has been in Nigeria, is already listed for guest appearance at Queen Of Aso Nigeria Pageant and as a Model Coach at the 2018 Miss Polo International Pageant. She is said to be in high spirit to create an impression with her 2018 publication as a media partner to most A'list culturally oriented events in Africa.

The lanky model possesses a good body language that combines well with her statistics. She is a fan of Black and Silver colours and a lover of African delicacies. Greatmore is currently managed and Promoted by Amity Global Network
‎ Follow her on IG: @diamonte1one

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/amazing-super-model-former-m-net-face.html?m=1

Indecency to promote decency, Ayam not understanding.
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Shortyy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Btw Alex, what of what I asked you for? You don't wanna connect me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy / Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel / Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.