Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (103468 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
myobjective:

There are millions of atheist in Nigeria but most of them are closet atheist because of the institutional discrimination and the power that religious people like you have in Nigeria.

Religion doesn't make any sense to open minded people, the more you read and open your mind to logical explanation of the world around you the more absurd religion becomes
Nigeria's foolishness haven't gotten to that level.

I don't believe over 1 million Nigerians are that deluded.

Prove that their is no supreme being and they can't. Is that not delusion.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" a well-confirmed type of explanation
""

Can u clearly see what it says? A well confirmed ""explanation""

It is an ""explanation"".

A theory or scientific theory is an explanation of nature and nothing more. It has never been proven.

We will all hear wen it is proven.

For now the big bang theory remains a theory that tries to explain how planet earth came to being. There are a million and one unanswered questions about the big bang theory.
Very simple.
You put emphasis on the wrong word, the keyword is "well-confirmed" explanation
How is it confirmed?
Sorry for replying late, been busy
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ifex370(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
The fool says in his heart "there is no God"

But Nigerian atheist are the worst kind of fools you can ever encounter in this life
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

...and he speaks for them again.
If you say so,Mr ChristianNorth..if you say so.. grin
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
rigarmortis:

How can you monetize Cannibalism
Sell it to people that eat it.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by LeoFish92(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
darkchild64:

How old are you ?
So lets assume this event occured the way you said it,dont u think there are other explanations to this event than concluding that "magic" occurred as it were, what if the "magician" had it scripted and the "onlooker" was his accomplice
For the money trick you need to go and watch copperfield,blair and the rest and tou would see real tricks,the good thing about oyibo people is that they know these things are just tricks, the fact that you couldn't explain what they did doesn't mean it is supernatural,if the at fellow has supernatural powers like u claim he would be well known round the world but what he has is just some tricks to wow the streets of gariki

Brother I know you'd like to douse everything with some scientific explanation, but believe you me, what I saw that day was pure sorcery.

Before my very eyes he challenged some onlookers, the strongest among them to come and hold down his horn, 3 able bodied men volunteered.

He did his incantation and the horn started levitating, those 3 men couldn't keep it down, we could see the strains on their muscles yet, the horn continued levitating upwards.

This was not a one time event, it was the order of the day back then, don't know what happened to those Juju guys, I've not seen them for over 20 years

I'm not trying to force you to believe, just informing you to know that if you've not seen powers, I myself have seen them.

Or should I talk about my experiences as a pastor's son when we were transferred to a village in Awgu.

There's was a pathway flanked by a bush in that village, which housed one deity like that. Once it is dusk, anyone going through that pathway with torch light or lamp will notice the light will go off, torch will stop giving light, even your car's headlamp will mysteriously go off, till you pass that pathway, before the lights will come on again. The villagers saw it as nothing, but My over zealous dad led prayer warriors to go burn that bush.

He nearly lost is life in mysterious circumstances after that event.

My brother, I've seen things that will leave the most rational thinking scientist dumbfounded.

Like I said I don't even need you to believe me, just know there are powers, and people have witnessed it.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Rhea(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
nuattitude74:

I don't know about bullet proof charms but I've witnessed "Cutlass or Machete proof" jazz. I was in senior secondary school then and I followed one of my big "bros" in the neighbourhood who was in the University to the house of a native doctor. He told me that he was going there to procure charms which could protection him against knife stabs or machete cuts. So, we went.

On getting there, it was the son of the native doctor that carried out the procedure. I stood by and watched as he made some incisions with a razor blade on my big bros chest and back. He then rubbed some powder stuff on the spots where he made the incisions, more or less mixing it with blood seeping out from the spots and rubbing it in.

Next, he started to talk to my bros about the things that could render the charms impotent. Amongst other things, he said that my bros should take care not to pass under a line where washed clothes are hung to dry. As he was talking, suddenly, somebody just emerged from another room and struck my bros twice with a Cutlass! First on the back, and as he swung the second below, aiming for the head, my bros put his arms up to shield his head and the cutlass hit him on his foream. This happened right before me ! The cutlass blows were savage and unexpected, and my bros was screaming in pain. But guess what ? They were just testing the efficacy of the juju and there was no injury on my bros, despite the really savage machete blows, just a mark that looked like that from a cane stroke.

As I said before, this thing happened right before my very eyes. I believed in the potency of juju there from. As we walked back home that day, my bros told me that those boys also did bullet-proof charms that worked for people.

Ok. I caught glimpse of a notorious cult kingpin being dissected open like catfish in one of our militant universities back in the day. He bled like a sacrificial he-goat despite all the talk of bulletproof charm. Maybe his babalawo credit ran out that day, or perhaps there was network problem in the land of the juju. Don't rely on those charms. When you hear gunshots, bail like usain bolt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by dalaman: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
xpmode:

I once watched an American Hollywood horror movie. casting three cult guys who abducted a girl and used her for an occultic ritual. The girl turns to be zombie that goes on a killing spree. Till the end of the movie, she was never caught or subdue.

The last few scenes from the movie show the three guys had become famous and rich music band.

So think beyond Africa or Nigeria being in possession of Dark power, this is not the first time am asking you to make research on Santeria

https://www.ranker.com/list/crazy-creepy-facts-about-santeria/brent-sprecher

When Americans act such movies they always let their viewers know that it's FICTION.

Nollywood will even tell you sometimes that the nonsense they are acting is based in a true story. Inside you'll see all sort of nonsense and empty superstitions like money rituals etc .

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:

You put emphasis on the wrong word, the keyword is "well-confirmed" explanation
How is it confirmed?
Sorry for replying late, been busy

Well confirmed explanation, A theory explanation.

"" How is it confirmed ""

Theoretical conformation.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kjhova(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

So you follow for the atheists?

Movement of deluded souls. (No offense)

Of course, no offense.

One, I am not aware of any "movement" of atheists and certainly won't be party to such. "Movement"... I chuckle!

Second, there are no souls. This is part of the absurdities of religion ab initio.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by xpmode(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2018
dalaman:

When Americans act such movies they always let their viewers know that it's FICTION.

Nollywood will even tell you sometimes that the nonsense they are acting is based in a true story. Inside you'll see all sort of nonsense and empty superstitions like money rituals etc .

Such a fictional story doesn't happen in in Hollywood. It is either the future or history, like Avatar, Van Helsing, etc

Anyway, what do you find out about Santeria?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Nigeria's foolishness haven't gotten to that level.

I don't believe over 1 million Nigerians are that deluded.

Prove that their is no supreme being and they can't. Is that not delusion.
as if you have been able to prove there is any supreme being
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2018
kjhova:

Of course, no offense.

One, I am not aware of any "movement" of atheists and certainly won't be party to such. "Movement"... I chuckle!

Second, there are no souls. This is part of the absurdities of religion ab initio.
lol. Christians think like children. They just cant see beyond their indoctrination. Movement indeed!
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Sorry it is a rudderless movement and you are the official spokeperson.

FYI, I don't need any deluded soul to validate himself to me.

Like one beautiful soul rightly said, if these atheists believe one hot, infinitely small atom expanded to form our universe but fail to believe that human parts can turn to money, then they are deluded.
when you say deluded, hope you know you are refering to yourself and others like you. What makes an atheist deluded and yourself enlightened? You humorous fellow. Just bleating words you have no understanding of. You think you are enlightened because you believe a cooked up book? Lol
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2018
HardMirror:
it is a fact people are being killed, but i am sure the rituals never produce a dime. All we ever see are dead bodies and parts, never will you see anything that proves that it yields money. Use your head bro
i am so happy there is at least one very sensible nigerian in nigeria. they keep killing killing people in the name of rityal but i have ever seen any proof of the money. no one is saying people dont kill for money, but like you said, where is the proof? if everyone thinks like you, naija will be better

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Shampoo77:
The guy that made this post is an agent of the devil. He is trying to confuse people to believe that rituals don't work. Go to Ghana they will help you to kill your parents from there without laying hands on them physical after that money will begin to flow.
man that is all fallacy. there is no genuine proof
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2018
hollah123:
just visit some places in Ogun state n come back here to give us d update
abpobo, places like where. e no get where me never enter and i can authoritatively tell u that money ritual is pure shit
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A boy who happened to be a street brother just got mad few days ago. He's not up to 23 but he is fuçking rich.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

that s very possible. he abused drugs. i know my friends that went mad after mking so much money legitimately . they started taking hard drugs that affected their brain. dont be fooled by all those rich ppeople running mad shit. chec them well, they are heavy drug abusers

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2018
mcyemite:
you are been foolish sir, leave where you are living, relocate to Otta Ogun state and see with your eyes.
man, u guys should stop screaming about ogun state. yes they believe in fetish shit that dont work. thats exactly what op is saying na

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Bigprick9inches:

that s very possible. he abused drugs. i know my friends that went mad after mking so much money legitimately . they started taking hard drugs that affected their brain. dont be fooled by all those rich ppeople running mad shit. chec them well, they are heavy drug abusers

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

okay bro!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2018
davillian:
Hmmmm
There Is a building in my village that my late father told me that the man who own the house did money rituals.
It was during the period the whole money ritual thing was in vogue in the east .
The man died early and no one can live in any of his properties . the house the man built in my village has remained the same even after 20 years without renovations.
The family decided to give the building to a church but the first day the house was used for church service spirits dint allow them finish service before it descended on them .
Till today the house is still there .
Op if you still have doubt money rituals doesn't work you can come and document this story yourself in my village grin grin grin.
I'm sure you won't survive a day in that house before spirits of people used for money rituals descend on you and your crew .
please give me the full adress, i will come there with my full crew and have it streamed on live tv. i don dey find this kain thing for years now. bro i am 11000000% serious. and yes my crew will pay you for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Jrevelation:
Hmmmmmmm African Magic pls don't doubt it bro
I was surprise with all the comment am seeing here

African Magic

African Magic

Wey Ghana dey advertise up and down for every of their TV station
bro that ghana shit issa scam. its just another form of yahoo. if you know u know
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2018
yinkeys:
I'm pretty sure it's a very young person that asked this question.
Ask elders with life experience, they'd surely tell you these things exist.
There's what is called "metaphysical powers".
If you like believe, if you like don't.
Spiritual attacks, money rituals et al. These things exist.
Let me give you an example.
This year during the Offa robbery, while shooting was going on a man walking in the middle of the road disappeared, the footage was caught by cctv. Check it up on google if the video is still available
omg, please not again na. this one is now talking about people disappearing
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Bigprick9inches:

please give me the full adress, i will come there with my full crew and have it streamed on live tv. i don dey find this kain thing for years now. bro i am 11000000% serious. and yes my crew will pay you for this
he said spirits did not allow them finish the service. How? What exactly did the spirits do? That is how rumours fly arnd even when they are so abstract
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Bigprick9inches:

omg, please not again na. this one is now talking about people disappearing
he has been unable to provide his abstract video. He shld give us link to it
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by boyjo: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Thanks for your concern.

I don't just want be drown in the conversations of some zealots and haters.

I like your signature; nice campaign smiley
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Talkingboy: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
...bookmark
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
It’s real
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
LeoFish92:

Brother I know you'd like to douse everything with some scientific explanation, but believe you me, what I saw that day was pure sorcery.

Before my very eyes he challenged some onlookers, the strongest among them to come and hold down his horn, 3 able bodied men volunteered.

He did his incantation and the horn started levitating, those 3 men couldn't keep it down, we could see the strains on their muscles yet, the horn continued levitating upwards.

This was not a one time event, it was the order of the day back then, don't know what happened to those Juju guys, I've not seen them for over 20 years

I'm not trying to force you to believe, just informing you to know that if you've not seen powers, I myself have seen them.

Or should I talk about my experiences as a pastor's son when we were transferred to a village in Awgu.

There's was a pathway flanked by a bush in that village, which housed one deity like that. Once it is dusk, anyone going through that pathway with torch light or lamp will notice the light will go off, torch will stop giving light, even your car's headlamp will mysteriously go off, till you pass that pathway, before the lights will come on again. The villagers saw it as nothing, but My over zealous dad led prayer warriors to go burn that bush.

He nearly lost is life in mysterious circumstances after that event.

My brother, I've seen things that will leave the most rational thinking scientist dumbfounded.

Like I said I don't even need you to believe me, just know there are powers, and people have witnessed it.

Why are such people scared to come out in the public and have their "powers" tested because that is the only way it can be proved,James Randi brought out ml 1million dollars to give anyone who would prove that supernatural powers exist no one was able to that,if I ever become a billionaire,I will do same in Nigeria,bring out 100milion naira to give anyone Pastor,Imam,Babalawo,"witch" or "wizard" or anyone at all that can prove that supernatural powers exist so we can settle it once and for all
Someone said that "the supernatural is the natural not yet understood" the reason why white people are superior to us blacks(yes as shameful as it is I admit that whites are superior to blacks) is not because of their skin colour but because of their reasoning
Look I know a good many of u have person issues with atheists even though u have not met one,but the mentality we are trying to initiate is what changed Europe from a disease ridden and backward continent to the wonder of the wordl,and what is that Reason and inquisitiveness,yes we know that too much of everything is bad and as they say curiosity kills the cat,but fellows we should be concerned about our current condition, black people hate to reason,In a way I agree with Buhari when he said youths are lazy,but this time the laziness has to do with our reasoning,this is where the whites are majorly better than us,they are never satisfied with what they have because they know there is still much out there to be discovered that is why they are spending a lot of money and energy to explore the world and the universe,we blacks are just okay to be used as the customers and sources of revenue,if not that a white woman came and told us that twins are not evil but normal biological products we could have continued to slay these poor kids,do you doubt me consider the opinion o the regular Nigerian man about homosexuality and you would understand what I am talking about.

Maybe you guys are right after all and money ritual exists,maybe you are right and "God" exists,but if we do not start to use our brains and demand explanations to strange things we don't understand rather than accept everything we are told without proof,mark my words Africa would remain the way it is forever and there is nothing your prayers or "God forbid" can do about it so the choice is ours

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
davillian:
Hmmmm
There Is a building in my village that my late father told me that the man who own the house did money rituals.
It was during the period the whole money ritual thing was in vogue in the east .
The man died early and no one can live in any of his properties . the house the man built in my village has remained the same even after 20 years without renovations.
The family decided to give the building to a church but the first day the house was used for church service spirits dint allow them finish service before it descended on them .
Till today the house is still there .
Op if you still have doubt money rituals doesn't work you can come and document this story yourself in my village grin grin grin.
I'm sure you won't survive a day in that house before spirits of people used for money rituals descend on you and your crew .
bro i have asked you to give the address so i can go there and live stream it and see if a spirit will chase me out. i am still patiently waiting
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
boyjo:

I like your signature; nice campaign smiley
Thanks.
God bless your office.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
HardMirror:
when you say deluded, hope you know you are refering to yourself and others like you. What makes an atheist deluded and yourself enlightened? You humorous fellow. Just bleating words you have no understanding of. You think you are enlightened because you believe a cooked up book? Lol
I don't owe you any apology or explanation.

The way you believe that religious books are cooked up books, is same way I believe that atheism is a movement for deluded souls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.