Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (103442 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Octaves(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
@ op. continue waiting for evidence on nairaland.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by mideactive: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Funny question, a money ritualist will disclose to u that he did money ritual?d only way u can find out is for u to take a bold step.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by greatdude: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
People prefer to ask their next door mates, 'is this thing real, does it work?' knowing fully well that they can easily dismiss such claims as lacking in truth but will never so much as lift a foot to get closer to the scene of such occurrences so as to verify for themselves

Lazy Nigerian youths, the lot of them.

angry grin angry grin angry grin angry grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
exactly! Especially true for yahoo boys. It only boosts their confidence

Confidence to do what sir?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE ARE LOTS OF ATHEISTS (GENERAL NAME FOR PEOPLE WHO DISBELIEVE OR HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT A SUPREME DEITY, PARTICULARLY THE ABRAHAMIC GOD ) IN NIGERIA, AND AN INCREASING NUMBER ON THIS FORUM. smiley

Agnosticism and atheism are not the same. Google it.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by jeffoe(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
How do they spend the blood money. How are the serial number and other security features generated.
Because I know all naira note are unique. No two of the same note can exist.

Abeg blood money na scam only a #lazynigerianyouth will fall for it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
You know it is not difficult to see why Africa is still in the middle age while the rest of the world are really living in the 21st century,just look at the way we think.
Op said he doesn't believe in money ritual after doing some research,and knowing that a lot of Nigerians do he is requesting for evidence,but up till now the only evidence u guys are presenting is that he should believe in money rituals because you do,some fellows even made comparisons with hacking and drugs,to the fellow that talked of hacking,the process and mechanism through which one can get rich through hacking is very clear,if I hack your website or database I could demand money in exchange, you don't need any mental gymnastics to confirm that this can or probably happens,to the guy that made the paracetamol comparison to and have your head checked because you can't be normal and you are putting a scientifically proven work with a nonsense superstition in the same sentence, the process through which drugs such as paracetamol exact their effects have been studied and clearly elucidated even to the molecular level such that if u get the materials and run experiments on ur own u will get results as the one they got.
Now can this be said of money ritual,what correlation is between killing a person and extracting a body part that will decay in no time except preserved and making money,where does the money come from ?

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Martinez19(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChristianNorth:

You are an Atheist? Does it mean you don't believe in the existence of a supreme being?

Sorry for derailing, but I have never met an Atheist before.
I am an atheist. Other atheists on nairaland you will come to know are johnydon22, hopefulLandlord, hahn, Seun(the owner of Nairaland), 1Sharon, Tozara, Ladyhippolyta88, proudgorgeousga, akintom, segunojo886, Adepeter2027, dalaman, CAPSLOCKED etc. Have a wonderful deconversion journey.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by sacajawea: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
tunary:
Money ritual is like a miracle, nobody can ever explain how miracle works only God can. money ritual is real, no one can explain how it works just present the requirements and it will be done.

If you don't believe it forget about it. no be today ritual matter dey
Fine, it's possible, but pls explain
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Fvcknames: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
spongeisback:
So someone that's trying to sensitize people about killing others is an agent of the devil, while you that's telling people where to go and kill their parents is an agent of Jesus.

I just weak

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Slayar: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Everything is dem say dem say. Nobody can give us concrete evidence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by akdjr(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
If truly that money ritual real, why are ritualist not among the richest people in the world?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by sacajawea: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
I think that there are two possibilities bout it either original currency notes magically appear or your business, maga, Spouse etc provides money if its the latter why are we still here
The billionaires in this world how come
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by adef1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
@OP - Of course it doesn't work! Think rationally guys - Lets even assume this spiritual money does exists. Is it money printed by the NSPMC? Can the serial number be traced in the database of monies printed by the mint? if not directly printed and traceable at the mint, the money is officially fake.

The only way any would-be money ritual millionaire wanna-be can realistically make money from human organs (more the heart, kidneys etc and not breasts and limbs) is if they sell these on the international black market. There is a ready market for human organs around the world, but of course it requires careful preservation, so from what we can gleam from the pictures these would not make the cut. Most are probably being done by folks who really have no idea about this line of 'business'.

For all the tortoises, heads in calabashes, coffins, wardrobes with dead humans who vomit money and any other such fantastic stories made up by people its all noise to distract from the likelihood of illegal organ harvesting especially when done badly.

I don't usually respond on NL, but concerned that with some of the responses here, our internet/technology based generation, with more information and tech at our finger tips more than has ever existed in the history of the world, more information and dissemination than was ever available in ancient Greece, Rome, and Babylon put together are struggling to see through such archaic and impossible schemes. I don't aim to disparage anyone, just stating that we need to confine such ideas to the dustbins of history and chalk it up as ignorance, which should not be rearing its head in our generation.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
jeffoe:
How do they spend the blood money. How are the serial number and other security features generated.
Because I know all naira note are unique. No two of the same note can exist.

Abeg blood money na scam only a #lazynigerianyouth will fall for it.

They don't generate "they steal it & gave it to you" usually in foreign denominations

That is why the money always comes in cash, I

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dicki:

Agnosticism and atheism are not the same. Google it.
YOU MENTIONED ME BUT LET'S PRETEND YOU NOT REFERRING TO ME. GOODBYE.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by spongeisback: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
OmoOshodi:
I dey shake my head for you!!!!!

Over real

Do you believe dem fit send thunder to kill person...... If yes...... Den its damn real..

Cos I've seen where person dey find e money and use thunder go find am !!!! 4 people died of thunder strike after 7days of severe warnings ..... Abeg I drop the mic here
Thunder is just a sound. How it did kill the person?! Did they play a thunderous sound on repeat?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Fvcknames: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
adef1:
@OP - Of course it doesn't work! Think rationally guys - Lets even assume this spiritual money does exists. Is it money printed by the NSPMC? Can the serial number be traced in the database of monies printed by the mint? if not directly printed and traceable at the mint, the money is officially fake.

The only way any would-be money ritual millionaire wanna-be can realistically make money from human organs (more the heart, kidneys etc and not breasts and limbs) is if they sell these on the international black market. There is a ready market for human organs around the world, but of course it requires careful preservation, so from what we can gleam from the pictures these would not make the cut. Most are probably being done by folks who really have no idea about this line of 'business'.

For all the tortoises, heads in calabashes, coffins, wardrobes with dead humans who vomit money and any other such fantastic stories made up by people its all noise to distract from the likelihood of illegal organ harvesting especially when done badly.
So people have sense like dis in dis Nigeria
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by sowanbe: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
The OP is definitely in need of money ritual, so he was trying to know the best herbalist he can used by playing against out intelligent on nairaland.. Ogbeni go and do your money ritual in peace and stop disturbing us about if you believe or not.. Go ijebu go Ghana, den go do better one for you

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by tunary(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
sacajawea:

Fine, it's possible, but pls explain
If your searching for evidence or someone to explain to you, trust me you'll never find. I have seen poor people who became rich overnight through this ritual stuff, but due to inability to renew their sacrifices they died.

It is good to be inquisitive sha
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by spongeisback: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optimist88:
Do you believe in drugs, I mean the likes of Paracetamol, tramadol etc. If you do then ritual is real and otherwise, ritual is not real. But from me to you bro, ritual is 101% real.
What does paracetamol and tramadol have to do with anything?! Christ on a bike!!!!!!! Do you people even reason at all?! Was human parts required to make the drugs?!!!!!!! Wow!!!! Please don't breed.

6 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by j1mmy: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fvcknames:

So people have sense like dis in dis Nigeria

over 90% of Nigerians lack commonsense and even the educated are semi literate but there are a very small fraction of Nigerians who have sense.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by spongeisback: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
I saw an argument on Nairaland last month about a similar topic and someone said the OP doesn't watch nollywood if he did he won't be asking such a question. So in his little mind nollywood is real and have the answer to all thing spiritual.

I just logged off Nairaland for that day because there's nothing you can say to convince such a person.

darkchild64:

I completely concur with u,the nollywood industry plays a vital role in the way Nigerians perceive things including money rituals,the thing is this I understand how an average Nigerian thinks,while seeing nollywood films they tend to believe that most of what they see is real,now of course in some cases that is the case but then sometimes u begin to wonder a lot of people are so certain that juju,witches and wizards and the likes exist but the only evidence they have is that they have heard of them or seen films where they are portrayed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Optimist88(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
spongeisback:

What does paracetamol and tramadol have to do with anything?! Christ on a bike!!!!!!! Do you people even reason at all?! Was human parts required to make the drugs?!!!!!!! Wow!!!! Please don't breed.
You're the one who doesn't reason bro! How can you be asking what you already know!
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by spongeisback: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
tunary:
If your searching for evidence or someone to explain to you, trust me you'll never find. I have seen poor people who became rich overnight through this ritual stuff, but due to inability to renew their sacrifices they died.

It is good to be inquisitive sha

You've not seen anything. You just assumed. The poor person that got rich "overnight" do you know if the person had an investment?!

I know someone that last year was living in a two bedroom house with his family and earning 200k today he's living in a 5 bedroom duplex he built. Did he do money rituals?! NO! While others were depending on their salaries he was investing and eventually it paid off now they can afford what they couldn't afford last year.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by spongeisback: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optimist88:
You're the one who doesn't reason bro! How can you be asking what you already know!
Please I don't know "bro" make me understand how drugs connect with money rituals.

8 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optimist88:
Do you believe in drugs, I mean the likes of Paracetamol, tramadol etc. If you do then ritual is real and otherwise, ritual is not real. But from me to you bro, ritual is 101% real.

Like seriously??

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Maski87: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yes just look at dangote
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by mathew247: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
I don't know about money rituals and poor babalawos but I do know that occult guys dem get money and power.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Robynwelo1(f): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
The day I stopped believing in spiritual nonsense was after the illuminati craze. All of those conspiracy theories were indeed rubbish, third world order, mk ultra, baphomet, chips talk, hand signs, all rubbish!

All you need to do is tell a lie and have the world believe it. To this day people cannot still see the miracles that TB Joshua, Oyakhilomen and the likes of them perform are merely performance.

Religion has eaten too deep into this world that the only way people can proof there is good is to point out the bad.

Christianity is toxic. it is the main perpetuator of this evil act. Imagine people saying rituals work because they believe in God, therefore they believe in Satan and that he can turn human parts to money. They have not asked themselves why they haven't seen houses or cars that appear and disappear or fly. it's only money that you can hide inside pocket. They've put bible in place of their brains. it's sad really.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
There is no smoke without fire. Nobody would do it if it hasn't worked for someone before. Most people that play bet9ja and baba ijebu usually end up with a losing ticket. It dosn't mean no one is winning. In fact people are cashing out everyday.

Money rituals depends on your Ori and the spirit of the person you killed. That's why some people end up getting caught in the process and some face the repercussions later. Life was structured In a way that everything wouldn't work for everyone so there will always be exceptions to every case.
And y'all should stop comparing yaselves to white men. They do black magic too. But not as barbaric as Africans.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.