Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money (35062 Views)

Wema Bank Opens Innovative Trainning School For Old And New Staff / 14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Takeit2017(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Abjay97(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is how God shows us what hell looks like in the bible, yet we still live anyhow..

So sad..

234 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Some would still prefer to do the time after sight seeing what prison life is like.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by AdHour(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
One way to know that there is another form of accommodation for "them" should they work towards owning an apartment there in jail grin grin angry wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Excellergroup(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Quite funny though, but almost all Nigerian banks are guilty of this practice, especially for Graduate Trainees; From UBA to GT, Access.

The only time I've visited Ikoyi prison was courtesy one of the banks.

Horrible practice!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by dingbang(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2018
The bank in question is Fidelity bank... cool don't ask me how I know,I have sources everywhere.

. Efcc should also take governorship aspirants on tour to kirikiri max prisons.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2018
In other words......If you do the CRIME , get ready to do the TIME

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by inoki247: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2018
all doz one no concern dem some of our grandpa av gone dere nd dey become president afta dat.. in Nigeria dere are some money u will steal people will hail u for a job well done...

13 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Oblitz(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2018
Very funny

In fact every Nigerian should go on a compulsory excursion to the prisons grin

2 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Yinxies(f): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2018
I will kukuma not take the job biko... Prison bawo?
Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Kendumazy(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Very effective. They should take them to Sars too to see Sars torture.

Samsung phones. Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Jenomtwist(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2018
If u do shege u go see shege

2 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Arewa12: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2018
This Is Nigeria
Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Yinxies:
I will kukuma not take the job biko... Prison bawo?
If you have nothing to hide or no crime to perpetrate why wont you take the job?!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by DWJOBScom(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Show them all the prisons and they will still steal.

Spoke with one and he was trying to convince me how he could beat the system and get away with it.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Nonsense. Banks are yet to answer why they steal from the public. They steal so much in charges that you barely can recognise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Paperwhite(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Dumdumfashion(f): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2018
For them, seeing is believing. If you steal, Na here you go land. grin
Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by bennynaza(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Is the bank named High Bank? Or is the CEO named Hyginus Isi-nkuka?
Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by KingLennon(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2018
What about the ministers and the politicians? They need this tour more than the bankers

4 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by cacmatters(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by bennynaza(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2018
He that will steal money will still steal.
Them bank managers that build mansions overnight nko. How did they get their own money? Or didn't they do the prison tour when they started?

10 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by thaw(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2018
Pots pointing out black to prospective (or not) kettles. Nonsense if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by soberdrunk(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Imagine you are one of the staff and you get to the prison and the prisoners start hailing you with you 'real first name' "My guy!! Long time!! He don tay ooo!! You remember your guys today!!!" Career don end before he start angry

Ps-Nah so one of my guys see me for banking hall dey shout nipples!! Nipples! Some friends can shatter your reputation with only mouth..... angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Patrinus: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2018
If dem like, let them organize safari tour to hell fire. . . pesin wey wan thief go thief!

7 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by holluwai(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2018
Savage cheesy
Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by nlanded: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Very true!

We went to Ikoyi prison back then during my banking training. It wasn't funny o!

But it was very effective, because what you see in that prison, you would not ever want to go there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by wordcat(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Abjay97:
This is how God shows us what hell looks like in the bible, yet we still live anyhow..

So sad..

God show you and who?

What?

When?

Where?

How?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Appliedmaths(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2018
A fidelity guarantee insurance policy would cover all that nonsense, but in this part of the world we choose to display our adherence to the rule of law only on those we feel we can override.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by jaxxy(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Totally ridiculous to me. There are risks in every business. This is office abuse and intimidation. I don't believe this story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money by Obierika(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Excellergroup:
Quite funny though, but almost all Nigerian banks are guilty of this practice, especially for Graduate Trainees; From UBA to GT, Access.

The only time I've visited Ikoyi prison was courtesy one of the banks.

Horrible practice!

What's horrible about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Response I Got After Sending Happy Teachers Day / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.