Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) (37954 Views)

Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? / 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For Ondo School / Is Something Wrong With Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo School's Portal??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by chrischukszy01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
I don't know why Yoruba too like to own debt...Yoruba and debt, na like ewa n bread!
Tufiakwa!
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by yomalex(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Makes no sense...
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol...Yoruba people sef..
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tacky
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by yaksdavirus: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
From what I understand those are the names of those that contributed to the project given to the school.
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by LemTech: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
A school that cannot spell 'graduants' (graduands) is that one a school!?
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dats bad
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by uncjay(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is Nigeria where anything happens and people get away with stupid activities....
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by hollah123: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Ur wrong English is under fired
Afonja's will never pay their children's school fees but if na to teach them how to do scull mining them go carry first look at how they are disgracing themselves
the same way u teach your children powder hustle.bro next time it's skull not scull
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by qanda: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Choi
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Twitt13(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fired naa ni grin

freezyprinzy:
Under FIRED?
I am in pain.
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by kolawoleibukun2: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
hehehehe
freezyprinzy:
Under FIRED?
I am in pain.
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Biibibii(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Im not surprise they did it, A school that thinks Graduants is a correct English word.. Our Education sector need overhauling
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Drnice: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
freezyprinzy:
Under FIRED?
I am in pain.
An indication of Afonja Mod, who's high on Palm Wine. No mind them. Lol!
Oya, "GrammarNazi1" over to you(mind you, the Mod could be an Afonja like you) .
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Drnice: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Biibibii:
Im not surprise they did it, A school that thinks Graduants is a correct English word.. Our Education sector need overhauling
They were trying to plot Graphs with their Graduating Students. Maybe, Afonjas go be on X-axis, Awusas go be on Y-axis, then the Fooolanis go be the Slope of the Graph with very large Triangle(crime).

1 Like

Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Cumtroller: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Afonja’s never cease to amaze me. Always behaving like lower animals.

We need to proffer a “final solution” to this Afonja problem. They’re becoming a menace.
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by SenorFax(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

And Seun Osewa don help the school to Pari Ise by showing the names on NAIRALAND so that millions more will know who the poor kids are, thereby violating their privacy even more. Osewa you are too mush. Tiri gbosa..

[img]https://media1./images/4bf64aa07a4184204188333eac944775/tenor.gif?itemid=8630169[/img]
Now the whole world knows about the debtors..... grin grin grin
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by fabienjoe: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Why would secondary school children task themselves with the purchase of television for the school? How much do they earn? Where would they get the money from? The project is wrong. Shaming those that didn't make the contribution is criminal. Accepting the gift from children who are mere dependants is immoral on the part of the school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by delpee(f): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Someone should please remove the picture showing the list of names. It's unprofessional, embarrassing and most unfair to the students and their families. This can breed hatred and division amongst the students who should otherwise be friends for life. The school authorities didn't do a good job.

Lost values all over. sad
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Afonja's will never pay their children's school fees but if na to teach them how to do scull mining them go carry first look at how they are disgracing themselves
mumu
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Gracespecial101(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Austema:
How can they pay? May be their can not even afford 4 sqr meal in a day
Excuse me, Did u read it at all?

1 Like

Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Gracespecial101(m): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Austema:
How can they pay? May be their can not even afford 4 sqr meal in a day
Excuse me, Did u read it at all the post?
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by thatigboman: 2:01am On Jul 22, 2018
I dont understand. Has punch newspapers degenerated to the the point of sniffing through secondary school magazines? So so scandalous. With all the thousands of professional bodies' magazines in Nigeria, and NYSC magazines in all the states, not to talk of the hundreds of magazines from institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. It is news of one obscure, private secondary school in ondo that punch newspaper is talking about.
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by lipstick2(f): 4:28am On Jul 22, 2018
That word is it GRADUANDS or GRADUANTS as written on the school's news bulletine's page.
Dem dey buy TV to watch African Magic dem no fit spell Graduand correctly.
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by vioment: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2018
soon if i hear my fellow naija name, i no go sure again.
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Jsucre(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2018
okerekeikpo:

really? and afonjas are the most educated and civilized tribe in zoogeria.
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by chinonlove(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2018
As the honorable minister of education, I hereby declare that the said school, having founded guilty as a result of their lackadaisical approach by the school management towards their students unethical behavior, be suspended indefinitely, and also, a sum of #1000000 should be awarded to the students whose character was assassinated and personality defamed.
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Feezah01(f): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2018
amaniro:
Afonja sef grin

lol quite funny.

hilarious!!!

see as you just disgrace your local government..... must you generalize it. SMH
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by Adabass: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2018
I know the school- twas my younger brother's schl.
The name starts with " Cor....... " I wnt complete it
Re: Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2018
bjayx:
If U no get money, hide Ur face
They should hide their shame for not paying for school fees or television?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan / Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) / Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.