Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k (6071 Views)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
At the ATM in town on wednesday night, some set of ladies walked up to me and were kinda seducing me as I was punching in my pin, “brother your black is shining o” and some other seductive compliments.. The first thing I noticed was their looks and what they were holding (A Jedi package alongside some other medicinal packages)..

_Lol.. Marketers, no be me you go scam tonight ��_

I was wrong, I parted with my money��

_

Excessively bleached ladies,fixed eye lashes, body fitting outfits showing out the curves and nose ring…

Immediately I noticed the signs I sensed what would be happening next so I hurriedly removed My ATM card to leave when one of the ladies accosted me and blocked my path and pushed me back with her breasts “shey you will say you dunno see me ni and you wanna leave like that”. “Rara o” I replied. Next thing I heard “Brother come and buy my Jedi, it is 3 for 1000naira and you must buy it o” all these while, she was pinching my nipples through my top at the same time rubbing her mammary glands on my chest.

_What’s all this!!_

“I’ve bought this same JEDI at Kuto earlier today so I can’t buy from you”

“I know you from some where, where are you from?” one of them asked.

“Ekiti”

“Where in Ekiti” she pressed further

“Beside EKSU ��”

Next thing I heard was “If you dunno buy this thing from me wahala would happen and its a must I buy it… shey it is not prostitute you wanna go an carry ni”

I replied “NO!!!” Leave me lemme go na abi which kyn wahala be this?

“Will you have sex with me then?” one of them finally resigned, trying to work another seductive move on me.

Next move happened so fast.. Very very fast and it got me totally off guards. Aswearugod!These Ladies are PROS!!!

“If you won’t be buying from me at least have my contact so that when you need it next time you can just call me” and that was it. She collected my phone so fast and typed in her contact and pocketed my phone

“Unless you buy something from me you won’t get your phone!!” and she walked away.

Guess who ran after her then ? ���

While I was trying to get my phone from this lady I heard one of the ladies saying to another guy “bring you phone lemme punch in my contact” And I shouted “DON’T GIVE HER!!”It was too late , the lady seized the guy’s phone too.
On seizing my phone , she actually squeezed one of the package into my palm and tore in open, “brother, you see that I’ve torn it open. So you must buy it “. At that particular moment I became furious and I demanded she handed over my phone or else I would call the bank security down to her on the charges of harassment and bank robbery..

She handed the phone back but she refused to collect the drug she tore..

I gave the lady 200naira and she hungrily collected it I later dropped the drugs on the Culvert they were sitting on and I left in annoyance..

As I was leaving they kept shouting “BROKE GUYS!! you better goan double your hustle or go an get better laptop, ordinary money you can’t give girls, aye yi ma baje ni ”

It happened at Diamond bank ATM , Oke ilewo

© ENIOLA AGBENIGA
https://www.fcmgist.com/2018/07/20/how-a-female-marketer-harassed-me-because-of-1k/

© lalasticlala and mynd44 kindly move this to Front-page, let's sensitize people

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Geosystem(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na Wa o. its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by StreetNews: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin you see free gift and ran away. You even type ahswerugod when you no get liver? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Liar. Oya tell us part 2.

21 Likes

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by SenorFax(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wetin poverty go cause no be small thing o
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
I have experienced this at NNPC filling station at Palm grove, Lagos. I was buying fuel when two female marketers came with their herbal products. One could tell they were specially chosen to sell their wares through their sex appeal. They asked me if I am married, I answered in the negative. Then they asked how I have been coping, I smiled at them. Then one of them told me that I could have any of them or even both of them, if I bought their herbs.

I told them there was no need, that I already had one at home. All of a sudden, I saw one of them write her number on the product and threw it into my car. Shuooo. She said I had to buy it since she had already written her number on it.

I just shook my head. I had seen the long con from a distance but I kept quiet. I asked her how much the product is, she said N300. I threw the product in the bin beside the fuel pump, gave her the money and she left.

16 Likes

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by purem(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Poverty
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by CAPSLOCKED: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
boostdom:
I have experienced this at NNPC filling station at Palm grove, Lagos. I was buying fuel when two female marketers came with their herbal products. One could tell they were specially chosen to sell their wares through their sex appeal. They asked me if I am married, I answered in the negative. Then they asked how I have been coping, I smiled at them. Then one of them told me that I could have any of them or even both of them, if I bought their herbs.

I told them there was no need, that I already had one at home. All of a sudden, I saw one of them write her number on the product and threw it into my car. Shuooo. She said I had to buy it since she had already written her number on it.

I just shook my head. I had seen the long con from a distance but I kept quiet. I asked her how much the product is, she said N300. I threw the product in the bin beside the fuel pump, gave her the money and she left.

FATHER CHRISTMAS.

9 Likes

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fake news from fake bloggers... grin grin

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by CaptainStephen(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2018
I have seen those girls accost guys at Ikorodu garage.

3 Likes

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by ruggedtimi(m): 2:07am On Jul 22, 2018
lol go get a better laptop like say dem no get hands to also get a better laptop strt wrk.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by mztahoney(m): 3:27am On Jul 22, 2018
anytime they stopped me, I dont use to listen to them, i walk away.
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by middlebeltboy: 4:43am On Jul 22, 2018
I encountered them at ikotun terminal too, the dirty beach abandoned the Jedi whatever on me begging her I don't need it she should take it back she refused I dropped the Bleep on the floor and left. she abandoned it on the floor too. those olosho are up to something
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Olalan(m): 4:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Seems the new method to seek all those Jedi for sexual performance is to employ prostitutes in the guise of marketers to sell them, many a times those girls show it to your face that they are ready to be used as a specimen on how the drugs works for real.
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by romenna: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Wasted pipo
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by falcon01: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2018
This girls exist oo i believe this story because I've experienced something similar.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by babsquo: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2018
True, they exist around ota.

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Lordbooster(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Nawa o they ain't like that over here sha but their marketing is rather aggressive na nawa o...anyways check out me signature
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by obojememe: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2018
had a similar experience at zenith bank ATm at ajala b/stop ijaye...they were something else that u just have u give them something to save yourself the stress, i parted with #200 and drop their jedi for them, i really feel for them...
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

FATHER CHRISTMAS.

That or the fact that I already saw the con before they sprang it on me. I felt better letting them feel they successfully ran the rule on me, while it was just me throwing them a little bread.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by BanevsJoker(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2018
When did Nigerians start selling Star Wars merchandise?

3 Likes

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by VULCAN(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Bro, you got me

BanevsJoker:
When did Nigerians start selling Star Wars merchandise?
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by ITbomb(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Why me I no dey see dem undecided
Dem no like hyundai?
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Tiimy(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Nairaland guys are always being chased by women n rejecting them grin it is well continue dreaming u all

1 Like

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by AK6464(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2018
please what is Jedi?

1 Like

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by StarOnEarth(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Liar. Oya tell us part 2.
This same thing happened to me.. he is not lying, they seized my phone too. I just gave them 500naira

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by johnkey: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2018
lol this has happened to me before but as a sharp guy I collected her number and we ended up fücking

1 Like

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by lenghtinny(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Desperate times sad
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by TeeLarry(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2018
His no making de story up ...have experienced it too at ile ife osun state ...I was also coming out from de ATM...she was using her Boob's too push me.. Forcing de so called Jedi on me ..she sed she can follow me home for me too go taste if de drugsis working on her ...but boi u have too see Di's girl ass ..huge ..I was tempted at first ..but I den realize anything free is dangerous ..I just gve her 2h waka

1 Like

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Victorvibes(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nigeria is bleeped up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.