Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

When Who You Want Does Not Want You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Who You Want Does Not Want You. (30750 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by pansophist(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=Toks2008 post=69602194]

Bobo yii ma se iwe...see analysis Lol! You try...[/quote

Na you be that? See as your skull de shine. You fine o grin
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Toks2008(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=pansophist post=69602362][/quote]

Lol! You no well.
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lalasticlala what is your take?
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
I dnt even hv crush on any1 talk more of being rejected by dat person,who crush epp?
Me dat like working,who has time to b crushing on a boy?

3 Likes

Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by HeWrites(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
After a year (going to 2 year) That was how a girl told me that last week "Despite liking you, I still said NO"

Ogun kill her wherever she dey now o for breaking my innocent heart back then....

**sobs**

1 Like

Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Simplep:
I dnt even hv crush on any1 talk more of being rejected by dat person,who crush epp?

Lol... Smh
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by mimimile93: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Toks2008:
There is nothing as painful and as embarrassing as rejection especially from someone you strongly desire...some find it difficult to cope with rejection and they tend to see themselves as inferior to whoever rejects them....some will start asking themselves questions like "was it my behaviour?,or what i said..could it be because I'm not fluent or the way I dress...but it has nothing to do with all these....that person may still reject you even at your best.

But as painful as it may appear I believe this is perfectly normal and should not be a reason for anyone to feel bad or insecure in anyway.

The truth of the matter is that everyone out there has a preference and this does not mean you are less better than who they want.

Some ladies can't stand a short guy,And some don't mind at all...some ladies love dark guys and some can do anything to be with a fair complexioned guy...some ladies only date men with very wide age gap while some can't date any guy beyond their age group.ladies just love crazy things about guys like beards,bow leg,pink lips,six pack,stammering,shyness,financial stability and so on and if you don't fit in there is absolutely nothing you can do than to try your luck somewhere else rather than making it a do or die thing.

As a lady,You are beautiful in your own unique way but that guy you so much desire might not even bother his head about you just because you are not what he wants...

Some guys love booty while some love tits...some love them big while some can die for a petite lady...some don't mind single mums while some guys can't date such....and the list goes on...

The epitome of this write up is to let you know that no matter how you look,no matter your condition or situation,you are not just going to be what some people want and at the same time,you are exactly what some people out there are praying and hoping for and the fact that you are rejected by someone does not mean thousands out there don't want someone like you.

It's all about preference....

Hope this makes sense.

When a girl I want doesn't want me I go make some guap and she will want my guap thus having them both.

I can't sweat over pvssy.

It's money over b!tches
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Never been in this situation tho. However, something similar is when i want them to be what i want them to be but they refuse/reject. Which is immenselyfortunate for me.

So i thank God.
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Shake it well bt dnt let it fall off ur neck
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Smh
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by kalu61(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Simplep:
Don't worry, one day you will start praying to be crushed on
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Optmus(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
purem:
It's would've make sense only if you tell us what really happened

I think someone just rejected you simply because you're ugly

Or maybe becauseyou have a short diick

I have hoped that NL will add a 'Downvote' button for useless comments such as the one on quote above.

Please click like if you think the above comment is trash.

9 Likes

Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Toks2008:

Actually it's the other way round.. And they usually get so pissed with me...

Rejection means nothing especially when u know ur pedigree. Haha

Alot of people also get rejected because of their;

Approach.. u rush in like a hurricane and drown them with too much attention

Timing: just the wrong time of day for love

Mentality: u just don't vibe

Where they from: Sm people wud date u bt not marry u cos of where ur from. State, country etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
I know how this feels.

I've not met anyone I really liked who didn't give me a chance though... There are psychological persuasions one could use.

1 Like

Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
mimimile93:

When a girl I want doesn't want me I go make some guap and she will want my guap thus having them both.

I can't sweat over pvssy.

It's money over b!tches
Better calm down. Na this kind thread u dey like

1 Like

Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by raph101(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
nice write up...! for all those arguing ..... more muscle to ur fingers!
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by GentlePEACE: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Toks2008:

Oversabi...I T K...olodo
lmao... Is that not seun pics u used as meme?
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
purem:
It's would've make sense only if you tell us what really happened

I think someone just rejected you simply because you're ugly

Or maybe becauseyou have a short diick
lol funny u
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by mimimile93: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Better calm down. Na this kind thread u dey like

Let "em niggas chase the pvssy we gon follow the guap..
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nice post.
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Austema(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
joyberry:
Nice write up,i just hope some vain,insecure people will adhere to it.You see some guys or ladies go beserk ,whenever someone turns them down bases on their preference ,forgetting we all have individual preferences and wants.
mon sir
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Blogsphere: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Get your professional LOGO designs | Nairaland Adverts Banners | Letter Heads

WHATSAPP ONLY: 08104039504

See Below:-

Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
mimimile93:

Let "em niggas chase the pvssy we gon follow the guap..

Legal guap though
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by mimimile93: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Legal guap though
#ByAnyMeans
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Thinkyoung1960: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Uhhhh...cool
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
mimimile93:

#ByAnyMeans
Make that mills, a lady will help u eat it. What's the essence of making money and eating it alone eh
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Simplep:

Hum naxo
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
HeWrites:
After a year (going to 2 year) That was how a girl told me that last week "Despite liking you, I still said NO"

Ogun kill her wherever she dey now o for breaking my innocent heart back then....

**sobs**

Lmao
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Toks2008:

Oversabi...I T K...olodo
na Seun pic you carry do meme cheesy
Una wicked o
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by mimimile93: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Make that mills, a lady will help u eat it. What's the essence of making money and eating it alone eh

Of course a lady will help me eat it.

But before she does that, I'll send her 6ft first.

I can't sweat for a leech..

1 Like

Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
mimimile93:

Of course a lady will help me eat it.

But before she does that, I'll send her 6ft first.

I can't sweat for a leech..
Alright.enjoy
Re: When Who You Want Does Not Want You. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Simplep:
i just sent you a pm, kindly reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.