Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries (44552 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by OhiOfIhima: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2018
inoki247:
this country is meant for one set people iz diz how d oyinbo programmed the country to work

I tire o my brother. D same old fools again. If not for greediness n lack of visions, how could a sitting senator via for the post of governor if they want the masses to have a taste of democracy. I am vr sure if he fail to win d election come October, he will try to retain d post his current seat.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by DEXTROVERT: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:
If I were the Yorubas in Osun, I will make sure APC looses this election. Same with PDP if Adeleke is a Muslim. My reason is that enough is enough. How can Yoruba Muslims be ruling this state from the time it was created?

Please Yoruba Christians, forget all these crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?

Let me give you some secrets now even though head slamming personnels all over Nigeria won't like my comment.

Nasarawa state is a state populated by 80% Christians. But every time, the least they can get is deputy governor. That state has been ruled by Muslims from time immemorial. And you tell me religion is not important in Politics? What about Kaduna? Where Christians are 55% against Muslim 45%? Yet.... No Christian Governor. My people, do you know that the only Christian Governor that ever came up in Kaduna died in an helicopter crash? Some months after inauguration? You think there are no feelers the bird was compromised before it took off?

Exact same thing is playing out in Osun and Yorubaland. There is an organised and systematic jihadization going on in the West. But if I tell my Yoruba Christian brothers, they will say "Religion does not matter in Yorubaland". But look well, something terrible is happening.

By the way, I don't know why the Adeleke family who are mostly Muslims are always running to the East to marry Igbo women. Why can't you people marry from your tribe? Is it a pointer that Yoruba women are not marriageable? Nobody should give me that crap of National unity. Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Igbos are predominantly Christians and will always remain so. Light and Darkness can never mix. Davido is madly in love with an Igbo Christian Chioma, his grandmother is a strong Christian Igbo women, Same with so many other Igbo women married to that family in Ede. Please Adeleke family, leave Igbo women alone.
RebelChip:
If I were the Yorubas in Osun, I will make sure APC looses this election. Same with PDP if Adeleke is a Muslim. My reason is that enough is enough. How can Yoruba Muslims be ruling this state from the time it was created?

[b]Please Yoruba Christians, forget all these crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?

Let me give you some secrets now even though head slamming personnels all over Nigeria won't like my comment.

Nasarawa state is a state populated by 80% Christians. But every time, the least they can get is deputy governor. That state has been ruled by Muslims from time immemorial. And you tell me religion is not important in Politics? What about Kaduna? Where Christians are 55% against Muslim 45%? Yet.... No Christian Governor. My people, do you know that the only Christian Governor that ever came up in Kaduna died in an helicopter crash? Some months after inauguration? You think there are no feelers the bird was compromised before it took off?

Exact same thing is playing out in Osun and Yorubaland. There is an organised and systematic jihadization going on in the West. But if I tell my Yoruba Christian brothers, they will say "Religion does not matter in Yorubaland". But look well, something terrible is happening.

By the way, I don't know why the Adeleke family who are mostly Muslims are always running to the East to marry Igbo women. Why can't you people marry from your tribe? Is it a pointer that Yoruba women are not marriageable? Nobody should give me that crap of National unity. Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Igbos are predominantly Christians and will always remain so. Light and Darkness can never mix. Davido is madly in love with an Igbo Christian Chioma, his grandmother is a strong Christian Igbo women, Same with so many other Igbo women married to that family in Ede. Please Adeleke family, leave Igbo women alone.
[/b]
RebelChip:

Please Yoruba Christians, forget all these crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?

Igbo, olagunsoye oyinlola was a christian, stop blabbing rubbush

Your
Brain
Is
Leaking
Through
Your
Eyes
NOSE

12 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Misterdhee1(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

Please Yoruba Christians, forget all these crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell. Just ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?

You're a dumbass.. Ademola Adeleke is a Christian. Oyinlola nd Obada were both xtains for about 7 years nd there was no outcry from the Muslims. You guys have low self esteem Jeez!

22 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by olabayemiji(m): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Congrats Dr. Ademola Adeleke
Check the write up.

OSUN STATE not ONDO

2 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by freshyoladipupo(m): 6:30am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

Please Yoruba Christians, forget all these crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell. Just ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?

why u no do the same concerning christain governor for Ekiti State...abi the state no dey Nigeria map again

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by adeneeyee: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

This rubbish u wrote makes no sense. Please respect yourself

5 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Reference(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

I tire o my brother. D same old fools again. If not for greediness n lack of visions, how could a sitting senator via for the post of governor if they want the masses to have a taste of democracy. I am vr sure if he fail to win d election come October, he will try to retain d post his current seat.

But we did not complain when a sitting Minister and ex-governor contested and won the elections in Ekiti just last week. What this shows is that elections are and should be about who is in power and how they and their party have handled matters

So if the people of Ekiti could show maturity in voting out an underperforming incumbent PDP the people of Osun should equally vote out the APC to shake up things and bring the much needed change because every iota of failure in governance in EKiti over the Fayose dispensation has played out over the Aregbesola government.

So if Adeleke is an underwhelming choice what willl you call Fayemi. Democracy is about flexing political power and the threat of change is what delivers dividends. If the Osun people vore in the APC again then it means the west is about sentiment and not development.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by smartolala(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Irrespectiful of the fact that this man is reaping from the good will of his late brother and pdp as party is struggling presently,if he can penetrate osun east and shows that has capacity to deliver,osunstate may produce the 1st dancing governor,Apc robbed osunwest
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by messajer: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Congrat to adeleke a.k.a dancing senator

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by aquar: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2018
I think those flat heand are our major problem in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

Even for a keyboard warrior you are the dumbest I have seen so far, pls a bit of research won't hurt you

6 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Akolawole(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

In yorubaland, we worry less about religion.
We are who we are. We can't be other tribes.
We practice the religion of our choice. Nearly every family have muslims and Christians, that's one of the reasons why we are unique.
Even in Adeleke's family, there are Christians and Muslims.
Have you wondered why governors in ekiti are always Christians? Don't we have Muslims in ekiti?

We are proudly Yorubas.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by ghanaman5050: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Senator Ademola Adeleke who has been represemtung Osun State since 2017 was announced winner of the Ondo State PDP gubernatorial primaries earlier today.

Osun State not Ondo State
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by egopersonified(f): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Senator Ademola Adeleke who has been represemtung Osun State since 2017 was announced winner of the Ondo State PDP gubernatorial primaries earlier today.

op, what is all these?
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by JamesIkosong(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Why struggle alone when there's someone ready to help?

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by naijacentric(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

mumu

6 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Topmaike007(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2018
okay ati gbo
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Minjim: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

Please, stop mixing religion with politics

Religion is all about your relationship with God while "politics is all about who gets what, when and where. "

Osun has been voting based on party idea since. Let it remain so

6 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Akpacha(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Lekanpleasant:
Can you point out one senator that has done anything to his/her constituency. Let all agreed that Nigeria is a trash, these people are only fighting for their pockets and their family.
Dino
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by edo3(m): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

So Olagunsoye Oyinlola na Muslim bah?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Minjim: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2018
Reference:

But we did not complain when a sitting Minister and ex-governor contested and won the elections in Ekiti just last week. What this shows is that elections are and should be about who is in power and how they and their party have handled matters

So if the people of Ekiti could show maturity in voting out an underperforming incumbent PDP the people of Osun should equally vote out the APC to shake up things and bring the much needed change because every iota of failure in governance in EKiti over the Fayose dispensation has played out over the Aregbesola government.

So if Adeleke is an underwhelming choice what willl you call Fayemi. Democracy is about flexing political power and the threat of change is what delivers dividends. If the Osun people vore in the APC again then it means the west is about sentiment and not development.

Osun is presently witnessing unpresidented change in infrastructural and educational development, you want them to lose all that and go back to the quagmire of Oyinlola's pdp era?

If you're from Osun or you're a frequent visitor to Osun, you won't need and persuasion to vote Apc

4 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by yungdynho(m): 7:03am On Jul 22, 2018
That Man can dance Shakushaku for Africa.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Protein0: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

[b]Please Yoruba Christians, forget all crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell. Just ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?
... And Olagunsoye Oyinlola that governed for 7years was a Muslim too, ba? You're right!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Nancy2018(f): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Nancy2018(f): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

Nonsense article

7 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Greizman: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

U made no sense

7 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Egein(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

You bigotry is at the very acme of hatred.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Rollitout: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2018

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by IslamicRebel: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Is Davido a muslim or Christian? Is his uncle a muslim?
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

Are u from Nasarawa state, or u just read about nasarawa from bloggers?? 80percent of nasarawa population are Christian is a big lie.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by xunnyt: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

oyinlola which is 1 of d formal governor of d state of Osun is a Christian bro.. not a Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Hahaha you are very funny!!! Nasarawa state Christians 80% and 55% in kd? Bros you are fvcking hilarious please don't type what you don't know. And after that can you tell me how many Muslim Governors have ruled Ekiti?
Bro, that was a total dulusion from that dude, I hate to argue but because I'm from Nasarawa I have to quote him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Hush Puppi Sold His Kidney For Money" - OAP, Osi & Others Claim / Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.