Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:16 PM

Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline (36068 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by MufasaRebirth: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2018
post=69597409:

We grill Barbecue sir
We are not into comedy o!
Lol, you are into a lot of things you don't even know yourself, Another one is ASSLICKING

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by sammirano: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2018
Both APC and PDP are the same just with different names. If you know, you know.
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by Ijaya123: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Burukpe:
PDP Should stop building castle in the air banking on professional betrayals, and a thick blood of deceits flowing like a stream of water without hindrance, in their family lineage.

PDP is like a drowning man. He will grasp for anything for survival.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by buhariguy(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2018
I dont know what to tell the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP,
All I have to say is Buhari till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by 9jaArea: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Before now what we read was 10 or more Apc governors ready to defect, reality is is staring them in the face now, hence, the show of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by QuotaSystem: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2018
jojomario:
Why the threat of deadline? This party cannot stop her imposition style of government . I should be free to join at any time.

Don't mind the constitution abusing, tyrant party.

They've not gotten power yet they're already threatening others constitutional right to freedom of association.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by Kog45(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
i know most of them are afraid to defect knowing that of pmb is still alive no one can contest against him but saraki beacause of his selfishness want to defect let him go we didn’t care
Keep on deceiving yourself when Saraki has boxed PMB to the corner.
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by abubakar23: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Pardon me, if you don't care those who know and care are already calling him to stay, while not begging Atiku, Sheu Sani and others not to defect if truly saraki defection has no significant....... Let put hatred aside, most of our politicians were the same. It is just that we base our argument on sentiment and social network propanganda
abdulaliyu25:
i know most of them are afraid to defect knowing that of pmb is still alive no one can contest against him but saraki beacause of his selfishness want to defect let him go we didn’t care

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Sign of desperation and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2018
troublemakea:

it's we dont care sir
It is 'we don't care, sir'.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by Guide777(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Bluemalam:
PDP is desperate, and desperation often leads to mistakes.

With the way they're begging rAPC, Tambuwal, Saraki & Co. will demand an arm and leg before they join them, and PDP is already playing from a position of weakness.

On the flip, side they will seize the PDP back from Secondus & Wikes grip, saving it from becoming a regional party.
Spot on! Your so right.
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2018
...after 2019, PDP will become a regional party...

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by asawanathegreat(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Pdp is gradually becoming a forgotten party

2 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2018
KINGwax007:
You want moles again? No biggie, there's plenty. useless party

What options do they really have again? Even with defection of r-apc, PDP stands no chance against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by sehin79(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2018
i just notice a pdp rally for ATIKU,well if its is atiku against buhari pdp will take a second lose now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by kaliboi94(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
What do you mean by no one can contest against him? Is he god
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2018
buhariguy:
I dont know what to tell the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP,
All I have to say is Buhari till 2023.

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by oruma19: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2018
All the talks and realignment are just to be able to position themselves for juicy positions to steal and share money, they don't care about Nigerians and Nigeria.
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by Gossiplover: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2018
we are watching you guys.
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Yinxies:
Is it by force
Yes. Defect or become zombie or you die grin
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2018
Let them go
Any northern politician leaving APC is digging his own grave

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by tsmat(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2018
am sure when they see the possibility of PDP winning 2019 they will defect.......it doesn't matter when they decide to come PDP will accept them...
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
PDP is not a serious political party
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by Lawalemi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
I stopped reading the moment is sighted The Nation. Confusion is their brand name
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by abdulaliyu25(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
ManirBK:
I don't know why my mind is telling me letting these people go is the best thing that could ever happen to APC, I just prayed that they will allow them to leave Asap
they have been shouting they will defect but still nothing works i swear they are all afraid grin
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by abdulaliyu25(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
troublemakea:

it's we dont care sir
noted thank you bro
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by abdulaliyu25(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
IFearGod:
It is 'we don't care, sir'.
Our english teacher carry go..
Re: Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline by Omobada(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
ManirBK:
He who is everywhere definitely is nowhere, and a friend to all is a friend to none. I'm afraid, your indecision may not put the permutation right this time. So, why not be the head of a dog than be the tail of a lion?
Useless Leader!

I like not only the msg u pass but also ur grammatical expression.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment / President Yar'adua: 12 Years After By Goodluck Jonathan / Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.