Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter (42663 Views)

Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by RexTramadol1: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Odogwu!

You're wasted and disgusting.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by adexy1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
good for her...
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Tjayjosh(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Zinny25:
I'm not surprised... A snake will definitely give birth to a long thing.... This madness started with ur father charly boy.. As a matter of fact I don't know if he's a man, boy or a woman. Stupid and cursed family.

It shouldn't be hard on them, they ought to be happy cos u r keeping the family legacy... ndi ala
Haba.. This babe, you got no chill. Take it easy mhen.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by watchindelta(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Finger at work. Magica
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by XaviDayo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Damn....See nice borrbiii about to go to waste. Damn. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This is wickedness.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Ahmerdibnz: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Who Cares Even if you marry your stupid and reckless father it's your own life..Jump into fire ain't give a Bleep!!
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Chiedu4Trump: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
More rubbish!!! it's okay for Jesus not to have a wife but can dictate to others ( women) to leave their father's house and get married right? Answer my question! why did Jesus not marry and have children like every other male?
Jesus is a fuvking gay hyporcrite!! so are you! and most so called christians, they choose the verse in the bloody so called bible that suits their immoral lifestyle and quote. there is no different between Jesus and mohamed they were both hypocrites and criminals. Jesus was gay and mohamed was a peadophile!!

Jesus never married becos He is God!

Jesus has no sin and Mohammed was a pedophile

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by ifnyioj22(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Craze world!

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by anyicash(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Justice Oputa please don't mind ur children or grandchildren, just continue to rest in peace.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Jafariyya(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
abomination
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by NinaArsenal(f): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Go girl. your sexuality ain't no ones business, it's ur body do what pleases you baby girl.
Nigeria gat plenty Gay's and lesbians in the closet, out of fear they decides to stay hidden with there sexual preference.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
The western region, in local parlance, will say
"Ẹni kan, lo mọ"
loosely meaning
"You wont know about it or wont understand it, except, its you hit with the bombshell"

Old Charley, is happy because he's begun to know and understand that his daughter is not to be treated as a social pariah

He is realising that she isnt being promiscuous
but she is with a consenting adult of same gender,
in a faithful, committed to each other, meaningful, honest, truthful, loving and lasting a lifetime relationship.
My oga, leave English. I will be bitter and heartbroken if I have a child who turns out gay (it can't even happen. My God will not allow it)

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by FRANKLAD1: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
U and yur useless parents are MAD
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
post=69596180:
Your choice gal!
U ar a failure 2 GOD.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by magzey: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Your MUMU don do
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Sparkle777(f): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
And it gets worse with each passing generation. I hope her own kid will not turn out worse.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Mikeross62: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
ok
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Jesus never married becos He is God!

Jesus has no sin and Mohammed was a pedophile

so who is God's wife? grin you are a very confused fella! Anyway good luck to you!
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
prospero5:

so should we now roast ?

plea: somebody should help me with the picture of that girl with down syndrome
The fùck did you say?

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Madam, Jesus Himself go find am impossible to accept u if u no repent!

Jesus destroyed Sodom & Gonorrhea Gomorrah becos of Homosexuality!

Jesus said it's One Man and One Woman

Mark 10:4-9 (KJV)
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

Jesus keh!
Was Jesus born then?

Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Chroniccraze: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Has she been arrested yet?
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Coolestheart: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
berryford:
No parent will accept their daughter as a lesbian undecided

You mean no parent?

But Charlie boy just did.

Mbom isong
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by oluboom(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
no, i dont think it was hard for them becsuse if it was hard, am sure they wunt accept.....am sure if they knew u wil end up being a lesbian, they wuld av kept u in the zoo to grow up, maybe small sense wuld av fallen on you
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Martin0(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
I would rather live next to lesbians than fulani herdsmen, criminals and hyporcritical church going people. grin

bravo
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by prospero5(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
1stolax:
The fùck did you say?
bad guy. na so
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by notoriousbabe: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Shamuless girl.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Walamu(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Salom,

Sodomites they are in the movies, music, the news, cooking shows, fashion, modeling, and reality shows and they are busy promoting sodomy as normal culture. They get paid to this and they are members of sodomite cults. There are sodomites in economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war. These are cult prostitutes who are members of evil cults that propagate sexual deviance, deviance meaning Deva, Devi, worship of the fertility goddess. Anal sodomy, oral sodomy and sex with animals are apart of their worship and practice which they are encouraging now your children to partake in their satanic sacrifice. Wherever you have Freemason lodges this where it originates in your country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2he3dzekQs

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

The Rise of Sodom, the worldwide Catholic, Jewish and Islamic Freemason Illuminati pedophile network:
https://theriseofsodom..com
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by paparazzi1987(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
See this idiot wasting wasting away her breast for nothing shocked
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by MuttleyLaff: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ishilove:
My oga, leave English.
I will be bitter and heartbroken if I have a child who turns out gay
(it can't even happen. My God will not allow it)
My Sister, right there where you posted from, your nose just almost hit me on my lounger.
Will you really?
Will you be bitter and heartbroken,
if you have a child who turns out to be Johanna Siguroardottir, Leo Varadkar, Xavier Bettel, Ana Brnabic, Shabnam Mausi, Elio Di Rupo etcetera
I almost forgot to chip in Alan Turing, as well.

Contrary to popular belief,
God is not bitter or heartbroken over a child who turns out gay or anyone for that matter, who is gay

Focusing on other people’s supposed sin, while overlooking our own secret & real ones, is a heartbreaking thing for God to behold.

What you gonna do, if it happens?
Who you gonna call, if God allows it?
Gaybusters?

Nah you'll probably, on social media, like Charley Boy did, block the child few months over coming out
and then come around because of:
"Ẹni kan, lo mọ"
loosely meaning
"You wont know about it or wont understand it, except, its you hit with the bombshell"
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Coneheads(f): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
berryford:
No parent will accept their daughter as a lesbian undecided

yes. CB is just pretending,deep within,he is sad.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by ameh99: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
It have do...bikonu..

We have hear you... cool cool cool

I build lithium power pack and power walls.
Re: Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by Karaske: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chai!!!....Another Wasted Pussy, Why Na sadChai!!!....Another Wasted Pussy, Why Na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Buys T-shirt From Zlatan Ibile For Over N2.5 Million (Photos, Video) / Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.