Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong (46573 Views)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) / Burnaboy Wash Reekado Banks On Twitter, See What Happened. PHOTOS / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by Ryocaj(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
lol.. so kiss Daniel thinks he is beta Dan Reekado Banks.. olobe..

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks oo, Harry song oo, Dice Ailes oo, even Iyanya ooo...all of una dey mad
Bros your fool!shness is an upgraded version.

Sorry for insults, but you diserve it! undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by mimimile93: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
dayowunmi:
Pride is a bad thing. If the allegations are indeed true... I doubt Kizz Daniel is really the biggest artist in Nigeria and if he even thinks he is he ought to settle his beef with Reekie Banks

Was he any thing close to big?

He isn't and never will..

The kid is so full of himself yet he's empty

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by lekanation(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Two afonjas fighting each other, I told u these people are not normal
you're a big fool... this is what you do while we dominate the Music Industry. try to think of it, wizkid, davido, Olamide, mayokun, kiss Daniel, reekado banks, Slim Case, tiwa savage, yemi alade and many more. compare your igbo artistes with any of them

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by lekanation(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Awoo88:

On average Nigerian music, this generation type of music that is, Daniel and bank are mate with bank having slight edge. Play 5 tracks form each artists side by side and see why bank have an edge though small
good time, mama, yeba, sofa and 4days. list reekado's songs
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by lekanation(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Awoo88:

On average Nigerian music, this generation type of music that is, Daniel and bank are mate with bank having slight edge. Play 5 tracks form each artists side by side and see why bank have an edge though small
good time, mama, yeba, sofa and 4days. list reekado's songs.. he won album of the year too

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by Shanid(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
post=69597040:
Enough of all these publicity stunt about this track please.
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na small small career dey end.. But all this na promo. We don sabi una.. Kizz should jus no that if this is a stunt. It won't help
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by LastSurvivor11: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

But he is a better singer than everyone in Marvin joined together.

Only that particular song selense, Rekado beats both harry and Daniel maybe that's the annoyance...

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by makinson2865: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
lekanation:
you're a big fool... this is what you do while we dominate the Music Industry. try to think of it, wizkid, davido, Olamide, mayokun, kiss Daniel, reekado banks, Slim Case, tiwa savage, yemi alade and many more. compare your igbo artistes with any of them

U've anger issue or something? No need for dis and however he is your brother eida he is from east or north,w are all descendant of daddy Abraham and brother Adam so let's love reign in our heart.shallom
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by makinson2865: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Both of dem are unique in dea own way but I do enjoy rekado banks beat dan his counterparts

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by kiddoiLL(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
LordOfSamosa:
Bros your fool!shness is an upgraded version.

Sorry for insults, but you diserve it! undecided
Lol..irrelevant Arrow... it's Deserve...first class mumu
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by intricate(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
oshe11:
We shouldnt rush into calling Daniel names......

Lets wait for his side of the story

Something BIG must have gone wrong btw those two to act this way
the Kiss Daniel I know is humble

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by ernieboy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
shadeze:
Kizz daniel no get sense, pride goes before a fall
I am not holding brief for anyone but it is not good to pass judgement based on one side of the story, besides the project owner should have informed everyone of the other artists he is featuring and not trying to railroad them into a settlement to accomplish his selfish goals.
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by ernieboy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
ellalina:
Kiss Daniel is not getting the accolade he deserves
What is rekadiw singing.
that's why I hardly hold any regard for these mushroom awards, like most things they are biased.
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by neyur: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

se o'gbadun?
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by chrisb2r200: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
post=69597040:
Una too dey abi abuse words... Everything NA stunt. Paul and peter break up stunt. Even people openly curse or avoid dem selves stunt, 2face and black face stunt......are they not humans isnt it normal for dem to beef each other again....everything NA stunt stunt.
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by lekanation(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
makinson2865:

U've anger issue or something? No need for dis and however he is your brother eida he is from east or north,w are all descendant of daddy Abraham and brother Adam so let's love reign in our heart.shallom
he said we aren't normal.. that was why I insulted him
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by MrOldskoolJP(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
post=69597040:

Lol...as in eh thing tire me. Yes the track make sense but it haff do. I prefer the one Diceey...keys to house
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by Destroe: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

Am I supposed to answer you or what? You're clearly a mavin hater with no objectivity in your analysis. Wetin concern mavin with this matter now? Harrysong is dragging kiss Daniel and you're insulting Mavins? Better cure yourself of unnecessary hatred because your hatred won't stop Mavin's from making their cool cash, na yourself you dey do

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by TunAb8(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
mig007:

YOU'RE get sense
You
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by lacreamieboie(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
First and foremost, let me start by stating that Harrysong's camp must be very silly for calling out Kiss Daniel in this manner just to promote a senseless track!

Why would you label him proud all because he said he doesn't want to work with a certain person. In life, there are priorities and choices. If I'm not making a mistake, he never refused working with Harry! He recorded his part and was okay with the collaboration till he found out that Reekado was on it. (Note: I don't hate Banks... I'm a fan of his too but I'd choose Kizz D over Banks any day and any time). Kizz has no issue with Harry, so I see no reason for calling him out in such manners. If it were Reek calling out Kizz for his actions, then he would have been justified! not Harry's camp!

And what made you think Selense as a song could settle the rift between them. Even for the records, Harry must have been in the game before these two, but they are bigger artistes than Harry! (Esp. Kizz). And this wouldn't mean Kizz won't work with you if you ever call upon him for a collaboration with other artistes... so why the silly reputation destruction!

I humbly wish to state that I'd love to see Kizz settle whatsoever he has against Reek and vice versa... but calling out our own flyboy in such manner is uncalled for.

Harry be warned! Thaink you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by TunAb8(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
mig007:

YOU'RE get sense
You right
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by bashlek(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Kizz Daniel avoided d video because of last verse of d song wen Harry insulted him 2b rude......Reekado banks kills d song
kizz intentional insulted Harry in d song.....who note dat Kizz song was cut short ?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by masseratti: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
0ldirtybastard:

You are partially mad. Which hits? list up to 10 solo tracks from kiss daniel that are hits.
oh well I won't stoop low to your level using foul language, Google is your friend, use it and find out, goodnight, tell me just one of reakodo banks hits this year, i will give you two of kiss Daniel, don't get me wrong am a fan of reakado but trust me, if not for management kiss and Runtown beats almost every one for the past two years.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by Itsky: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Baba nla. As for me KISS BABA is definately right. His talent his choice. Whether una like am or not, Harry song just be like gala artist.
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by Odjesha: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Na bcus of 2015 headies award nai make Daniel dey vex.....if he like make him fire cataport of envy

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by mexxmoney: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Whenever the biases you have begin to cloud your sense of judgement and reason, this is the kind of nonsensical comments that result.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by Awoo88: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Which yeye edge, compare their albums, streams on YouTube and other music outlets, kiss beats him hands down despite having a power house like mavin doing most of the works for him, G worldwide limited kiss, yet he proved himself, now he's his own boss he's still goin strong,abeg no eva mention them in the same sentence again, u can keep comparing reek with kesh, but not kiss.. Mama alone is bigger than his whole career.
I am not holding brief for any of them bu5 the like from bank Will stand any day against any song from Daniel

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by DSoj(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2018
madjune:
Jokes apart, kizz Daniel is definitely on way too high level than these guys.

I'm in the U.S and whenever this guys songs come on air, people lose themselves.

The guy just had this exceptionally musical grace that's on a level.

Exactly. Same in UK and SA.
That the guy doesnt do gragra and show off like Wizkid and Davido doesn't mean he's below them.
He's Top Top class and still reserved.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2018
masseratti:
oh well I won't stoop low to your level using foul language, Google is your friend, use it and find out, goodnight, tell me just one of reakodo banks hits this year, i will give you two of kiss Daniel, don't get me wrong am a fan of reakado but trust me, if not for management kiss and Runtown beats almost every one for the past two years.

Dude, you must be under a spell. Bye.
Re: Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong by karrengold(f): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Which yeye edge, compare their albums, streams on YouTube and other music outlets, kiss beats him hands down despite having a power house like mavin doing most of the works for him, G worldwide limited kiss, yet he proved himself, now he's his own boss he's still goin strong,abeg no eva mention them in the same sentence again, u can keep comparing reek with kesh, but not kiss.. Mama alone is bigger than his whole career.
correct talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.