Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Foods That Causes Damage To The Brain We Should Avoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foods That Causes Damage To The Brain We Should Avoid (400 Views)

Top 10 Foods You Should Avoid During Weight Loss / Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Causes Damage To The Brain We Should Avoid by chidex6195(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2018
The brain which is most vital part of the human body performs many important functions, which is why taking good care of the brain is very essential to take care of it.

We should also watch especially the foods we eat, in order not to cause harm to the human brain, at times we may be ransacking the whole house looking for a car key, or remote, not knowing where we kept it the previous day, it means you are slowly losing your memory.

An important fact we should know is that, what we eat either affects our physical or mental health, some foods we eat affects the brain negatively and cause different diseases like Alzheimer's or dementia.

Let us see some foods that affects the brain negatively that we should avoid.

For more visit https://www.gistsreel.ga/2018/07/foods-that-cause-harm-to-brain-you.html
Re: Foods That Causes Damage To The Brain We Should Avoid by hajlat2(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2018
I know them. When I am ready, I will check yours.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Tell If A Man Is A Virgin / 12 Signs You’re Dealing With A Malignant Narcissist / How To Check Your HIV Status From Your Home...must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.