Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? (29436 Views)

The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? / Which Gospel Song Is Your Best At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2018
See your husband up there.. cheesy cheesy
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
olorun toda awon oke igbani...

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
See your life.. Give your life to Christ.. embarassed
Nofav0rs:
Jogodo - Prof Linkin

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by sonsomegrigbo: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
costandi:

Why the admins of this site should find it necessary to place restrictions on Christian posts too.

Simply because Christianity is a big fraud...

Jesus never preach it!

BTW, it's biafran anthem that take the Igbos into the spiritual realm

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
See your husband up there.. cheesy cheesy
I don see am nah.
Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2018
O de Oba aladewura de

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2018
O de Oba Aladewura de

Olorun to da awon oke igbani,eyin ni mo fi ope mi fun

Alagbara bi ara o eya Judah,kiniun de eya Judah

I dey praise am but na my own head dey rise like garri ijebu

4 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by Nofav0rs(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
See your life.. Give your life to Christ.. embarassed
Ope leave me tongue
Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by lonelydora: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2018
delkuf:
song's by Hillsong. what a beautiful name. let there be light. I will boost only in Christ.i want to know is name. then Kari Job, forever. and bethel music, child of God

Any Hillsong song

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by oshe11: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2018
We wait On You
Ekueme
If this is Your Power
Onise Iyanu
Alagbada Ina

Omekananya......

These songs are just something else to me.....
They calm me(The real me not the Online MEcheesy)

8 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by nairaman66(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2018
Max Lucado- My Heart Will Trust

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by Inspire06: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2018
Awesome God

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by chucho46(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2018
So good to me...Tim gofrey cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by ozoebuka1(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2018
akereconfi:
Hill Song : Man of Sorrow

Hill Song : Cornerstone

Hill Song : This I believe

Hill Song :
if you don't have hillsong and Jesus culture songs on your phone, then you are missing...what a beautiful name- hill song.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Paul Wilbur- Kadosh.
Juanita Bynum- Overflow.
Paul wilbur- For your name is Holy.

4 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by justflow1(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Jesus never preach it!

Utterances at times, shows the porosity of brains

Now i can see how poros your brain is....

9 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by Rockyrascal(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2018
That should be “lead me to the cross” by Hill song
Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by PrinceDave001(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Ome kannaya
Ekweme
Ijoba orun

4 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by romenna: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2018
Emmanuel 4x.
Your name is Lord
Emmanuel

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When your face is before me
I can only imagine

5 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by bejeria101(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2018
Jesus Culture: SHOW ME YOUR GLORY.
Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by Barbarthundey(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2018
With you Lord by Dr. Paul Eneche

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by Baroba(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Trust and Obey. That old rugged cross... I love old hymns.

5 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2018
mystery22:
What kind of gospel songs take you to the Spiritual realm when you play them. those songs so touching that it make you yearn for God or salvation. mine are

frank edward- drop it at my feet
i don't know who sang this one, you are so glorious.. so glorious in your way...

which one be spiritual realm again?
Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2018
delkuf:
song's by Hillsong. what a beautiful name . let there be light. I will boost only in Christ.i want to know is name. then Kari Job, forever. and bethel music, child of God

you get mouth!
Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by VULCAN(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2018
BMC plus Yoruba Muslim spotted.

What a demonic combination.

We rebuke you

sonsomegrigbo:

Jesus never preach it!

8 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by TellMeNothing: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Chioma Jesus Prophetic Praise
Tope Alabi Oruko tun tun

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by sonsomegrigbo: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2018
justflow1:

Utterances at times, shows the porosity of brains

Now i can see how poros your brain is....

The religion that preaches tolerance, forgiveness and mercy indeed...

BIGGEST FRAUD ON MANKIND INITIATED BY SAUL SATAN, WHO CHANGED HIS NAME TO PAUL TO USE PEOPLES LIKE TD JAKES, ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OKOTIE, OYAKHILOME, JOHNSON Otobo Sule and others to FOOL PEOPLE like you...

Igbo amaka
Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by bigcil2(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2018
My Worship - Phil Thompson
Jesus - Nathaniel Bassey
Too good - Nathaniel Bassey
Way Maker - Sinach
You waited - Travis Greene

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by Hahnemann: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Yahweh!
Ur name is Yahweh
U are a miracle working God
Ur name is Yahweh

5 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by polite2(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Dr paul Enenche worship songs

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? by watchwoman(f): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2018
All of Chris Delvans song,sontalk and speak concert in particular Old rugged cross/o blood of Jesus look and live by Donnie mclurkin ft Benny hinn He touched me sang by Kathryn Kuhlman Ekwueme by prosper Ochimana Glorious God by Pastor Paul Enenche Paul Wilbur for your name is holy Alpha and omega I see the lord by Ron Kenoly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.