Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Prostitution Banned In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prostitution Banned In Abuja (9704 Views)

Thuraya Phones Banned In States On Emergency Rule / Spanish Police Smash Nigerian Prostitution Ring / Building On Weekends & Public-Holidays Banned In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by Kayflexy1(f): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

AGATHAMARI,ARE U ONE OF THOSE GIRLS THAT HAS DECIDED TO OPEN AN N.G.O WITH THEIR "TIN"
SEE BAA,TRUTH BE TOLD,IT IS BERRA U DON'T EVEN SLEEP WITH "THEM" @ ALL AND KNOW THAT ONLY UR BOYFRIEND WHO OWNS THE FACTORY IS WELCOME AND ONLY HIM CAN DECIDE IF HE WANTS TO SUPPORT U FINANCIALLY, Damn it,If i do d do with any married or unusual dude,bone o,U must pay some how or I dont even get in d act at all and dats d latest xcuse now for guys u hjear them say "u no i love u and d best way 2 xpress dat is 2 do d do without any form of appreciation
, lol

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by agathamari(f): 1:26am On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ your type gives women a bad name. NOONE is responcible for supporting thier ADULT gf. there is nothing stopping her from getting her own JOB and providing for herself. Sleeping with random guys for pleasure is completely differnt then sleeping with them for a phone card, a dress, or a malt. Men are not ATM machines and your snatch is not a card reader.
Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by Kayflexy1(f): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2010
U C,AGATHA, WE ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME THING THAT WAS WHY I SAID THAT I WOULD RATHER NOT DO D DO INSTEAD OF HOPIN DAT "WE" DO IT BECOS OF WOT WE FEEL COS DATS WOT I HAVE BEEN HEARIN LATELY, ONLY MONEY CAN MAKE ME GENERATE FEELINGS 4 U O EXCEPT FOR THE ONE I HAVE DECIDED TO STAY WITH, HOW MANY WILL I "HELP OUT", ITS NOT DAT THEY ARE ATMS BUT I'M NO FREE SEX MACHINE EITHER COS I PERCEIVE U 2 B HAVING A CONVICTION THAT SEX SHOULD BE FREE MOST DEF NOT WITH AN AVERAGE POOR NIGERIAN GIRL WHO
1-CAN'T PAY HER SKOOL FEES & MUST GO 2 SKOOL
2-HAS TO FEND FOR A FAMILY AT A TENDER AGE
3-HAS GOT JUST O'LEVEL WHEN EVEN GRADUATES ARE STILL JOBLESS
4-IS TOO MONEY CONSCIOUS
5-HAS BEEN SEVERALLY HEART BROKEN
6- GREW UP IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE PROSTITUTION WAS D ORDER OF D DAY
7-WAS ONCE SEXUALLY ABUSED WITHOUT REHABILITATION
8-GOT THE VIRUS & IS DESPERATE TO SPREAD D GOOD NEWS, lol
9-IS MORE OR LESS A DESTITUTE WHOM MIGHT DIE OF HUNGER IF SHE DOESN'T DO SMTHING
10-TELL ME HOW U WANT 2 STOP IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE BUYING HOUSES,CARS,TRAVELLING ABROAD AS THEY WISH AND EVEN ARE CONNECTED MORE THAN THE GOOD GIRLS, Ignorant girls begin 2 see them as role models and guess what?, IF U MUST KNOW,I AM A PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL WORKER & DIS HAPPENS TO BE MY AREA OF SPECIALIZATION grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by Jencejyde(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
Ban Prostitution! square pegs in round holes. Instead of working out strategies to create jobs, lower unemployment, tackle poverty amidst the many ills in the society. Its banning of prostitution they are talking about. Who patronises them? Are they not the ones. They better look for better things to do.
Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by MandingoII(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
I like HO's!!!!! tongue
Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by chidichris(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
is not possible. these prostitutes are part our so-called national assembly.
our laws are made by the so-called senators in conjuction with the so-called prostitutes.
all in all, they are far from the truth and far from our problems.
we need steady power supply and just that for now.
Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by yemi2005(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
The minister himsel is one their customers. maybe one of these so called prostitutes or harlots stepped on his toe and now he wants to use his good office to wipe them out, hahahahahahahhahahah
kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sad cry grin grin grin grin tongue shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by natume: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2010
lol
Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by hectorswag(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2010
@yemi, obviously! Lol

but these asheys no wan gree, i read in the news bout their firm determination to remain in the biz cheesy
Re: Prostitution Banned In Abuja by yemmight(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2010
Truly, those girls have suddenly disappered in those normal joints ooo. Where are they now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IRS Plane Did Not Crash-land - Stella Oduah / Nigeria To Get 3m Euros From Germany For Procurement Of Military Equipment / Akinwumi Adesina Receives Michigan State University Honorary Doctorate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.