Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! (1064 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Scrap Or Discarded Ink Cartridges For Sale / Become Rich. We Buy Ink Cartridges 15 And 45 Used Ones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Smartjob1(f): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello there,

We buy damaged/used ink cartridges. Stop throwing away your used/damaged ink cartridges. Keep them and make money from it. We will buy any quantity of them you have for N10 each. We buy any number and quantity. You can ship from any part of the country. We will pay for the shipment after confirmation.

We also buy damaged laptops/desktops/UPS batteries/car batteries/laptop chargers/laptop batteries/etc

Contact us on 08068735953 to get started.

Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by buttlover(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2018
so you want to extract something from it
Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Smartjob1(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2018
Yes.
buttlover:
so you want to extract something from it
Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by skedman(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2018
not even N100
I WILL HAVE TO PICK 1 MILLION PIECES
Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Smartjob1(f): 1:19am On Jul 23, 2018
And we will buy the 1 million pieces from you.
skedman:
not even N100
I WILL HAVE TO PICK 1 MILLION PIECES
Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by khatea: 3:55am On Jul 23, 2018
I sell to those guys in computer village at #500 each
Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Ifylicious: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2018
khatea:

Oh really and the lady is collecting and giving #10. Some people bad sha. How do i locate the guys that need it in computer village?
Re: Sell Your Damaged Ink Cartridges To Us! by Smartjob1(f): 3:36am On Jul 24, 2018
You sell usable ones mate. They simply refill those ones and resell. We buy damaged ones. The ones printers DO NOT ACCEPT anymore! That's the difference.
khatea:

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Zenith Bank Current Account With Zero Naira / How Much Do You Think Can Build An Estate / Sewing Material Shop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.