Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist (26109 Views)

Wembly: Burna Boy Becomes First African Artiste To It Shutdown / Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by xpool(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Na there God go take punish you.

The truth is you have failed to bring up your daughter and probably children in the right way. You set a bad precedence for them trying to look like what you are probably not, just to be relevant. Old age is here and you are realizing your mistakes. Instead of owning up to that, you are looking for an avenue to cover that with gay rights bullshit.

You failed in your daughter's upbringing Charlie, you failed
Charlyboy no dey dey for house na.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by shineeye1: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
BEWARE OF THESE WESTERN YEYEBRITIES!!!
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Gggg102(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rich4god:
why are they making noise up and down

maybe because people won't let them be.

maybe because the government just made a law to imprison them for living their lives.

maybe because they are mostly not safe in Nigeria. because their lives are threatened by Nigerians who won't mind their business.

maybe because of the way they are discriminated against to the point of denial of human rights.

maybe they just want to live their private lives how they want without harassment.

why don't people understand what adults do in their privacy is not their concern as long as it does not affect them

why are you concerned with what people do with their private parts

if they are making noise up and down, you can ignore them. their noise is not forcing you to be gay. their noise is telling you to leave them with their gayness.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Trexnemesis(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oloshi agbaya jatijati. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by redsun(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

The same west you guys keep running to?

Be kidding yourself there

grin grin

These are the people that keeps them alive,and the same people they condemned with disgust for being disgustingly immoral.Sycophants.

Obviously true niggers know how oyinbos think,but the oyinbos that just want to be left alone are just as good as niggers that want to be left alone in peace.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by shineeye1: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Gggg102:

maybe because the government just made a law to imprison them for living their lives.

maybe because they are mostly not safe in Nigeria. because their lives are threatened by Nigerians who won't mind their business.

maybe because of the way they are discriminated against to the point of denial of human rights.

maybe they just want to live their private lives how they want without harassment.

why don't people understand what adults do in their privacy is not their concern as long as it does not affect them

if they are making noise up and down, you can ignore them. their noise is not forcing you to be gay. their noise is telling you to leave them with their gayness.

No one has gone sneaking to find out what these people do in their closets behind closed doors.
They have brought odium upon themselves by the effrontery and insensitivity of poking their naturally repulsive traits in our faces instead of doing their thing in seclusion like lepers that we see them to be.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by nestorvoice: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
it seems Paa Charlyboy will go to his grave with his iberiberism fight. Since age has failed to cure his iberiberism,he should spare us this D.O. A.campaign. It is poison to Africans.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Gamesmart: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
It is an offence in Nigeria to campaign for homosexual rights.

He wants to go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Terminator1234g: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
LZAA:

ahhhh sharlllyy boooi(the way sarkin wee say it grin grin)
lgblabla can never work in nigeria cuz of
1.apart from being revolting the land is a macho society
2.lynching
3.most if not all girls in nigeria depend on financial aid from men in relationships hia,so imagine if gayism is legalized not to mention the women who's ultimate ambition is marriage
4 this lgbt ppl will try and get married but even dibia no go perform the ceremony
and finally,isn't there a 14 year jail term for such acts here?
though i doubt if bamoski cares grin
Shame!!!
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by shineeye1: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Gamesmart:
It is an offence in Nigeria to campaign for homosexual rights.

He wants to go to jail.

All these may just be a new found survival ploy by LGTBs to seek asylum in the corrupt WEST

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by BilliBaron: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
The foolish mumu know say his stupid daughter can't feel safe if she come down to 9ja with her lesbian ass so the foolish sensless papa want us to support LGBT so his useless daughter will come back. This is the only reason that makes me support sharia law. It treats LGBTs fuckup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by nkemjacob2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dem go soon stone am to death
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Guide777(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
stane007:
Charly boy has become an activist for gay rights.

He took to his Instagram page earlier today to voice his views on gay rights, and this is coming days after his own daughter came out as a lesbian. He wrote;

"All that I have done for over
50yrs of my life is to root for
the underdogs.
I turned my back on my
goldplated pedigree and wondered
into the unknown.

I discovered that victory is a million
times sweeter as an underdog.
Oh!!!!! Yes.

My life has been one Big fight,
against bad habits, poverty,
hopelessness and principalities.
But I never backed down.

I battled for the rights of the Okada's
to make a living.
I battled for the rights, respect and the
big money for the Nigerian Musician,
spent weeks in the police cell, as a pman president.
Today, thank God they have a better life.
Now am the President of Frustrated Nigerians.
I am battling with my comrades to stop the
senseless killings of Nigerians.
The oppression of Inocent Nigerians and
the weaponisation of hunger.

Many battles too many to mention.
I have been beaten black and blue by
the military, police, security agents, been teargassed,
shot at, stoned and most time misunderstood
even by the people I fight for.

No big deal because I never back down.
Now I reactivate my fight in defence of the LGBT community.🌈
You know something?
Openness may not completely disarm prejudice
but is a good place to start.
I am hoping that my support will be a
show of strength to the Nigerian LGBT 🌈community.
Because seriously speaking

To each his own."

Source: https://lailasnews.com/charly-boy-becomes-a-gay-rights-activist/

Charley Boys rebellion cycle:
Young Charley rebelled against the Gentle Judge.
Young Charley grew up to become Old Charley.
Young Dewy rebelled against stubborn Old Charley.
In return , Old Charley reactivates Young Charley,
So there won't be young Dewy's transformation to Old Dewy.
In fact, his mumu don start.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by fakuta(f): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
don't quote me: i am not supporting gay: but if Africans can fight against poverty and corruption the way they castigate gays we might have been better than any continent. people's personal madness should not be our issues, lets remember we have bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, poverty , unemployment etc.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by shineeye1: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
fakuta:
don't quote me: i am not supporting gay: but if Africans can fight against poverty and corruption the way they castigate gays we might have been better than any continent. people's personal madness should not be our issues, lets remember we have bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, poverty , unemployment etc.

No one has gone sneaking to find out what these people do in their closets behind closed doors.
They have brought odium upon themselves by the effrontery and insensitivity of poking their naturally repulsive traits in our faces instead of doing their thing in seclusion like lepers that we see them to be.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by fakuta(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
they just open their mouth and tell the world ''this is who i am''
shineeye1:

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by flamingREED(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
DOA
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by LZAA: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Shame!!!
sarkin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Gggg102(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
shineeye1:

lol, u r acting like u don't live in Nigeria. is it not in Nigeria that people are stripped and humiliated publicly for being gay?
the same Nigeria were being gay is worse than being a robber.
the government even went as far as criminalizing it.

was their action poked in your face, or did you poke your face in their life?

they should live like lepers because you don't like them abi?
and you don't want them to talk. when people like you keep discriminating against them, they will keep talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by LZAA: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
fakuta:
oga the arab world too fights homo
they include and are not limited to saudi arabia and qatar
inept governance is one thing and moral decency is another
never lose ur roots and tradition to "civilazation"
china and japan learnt from d west and have kept their traditions
also note that it is hate crime against homo that is hated in europe and us
it is not widely accepted

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by fakuta(f): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
moral decency?? tradition? as Nigerian just be realistic and honest to yourself where are we
LZAA:

oga the arab world too fights homo
they include and are not limited to saudi arabia and qatar
inept governance is one thing and moral decency is another
never lose ur roots and tradition to "civilazation"
china and japan learnt from d west and have kept their traditions
also note that it is hate crime against homo that is hated in europe and us
it is not widely accepted

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by LZAA: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
fakuta:
moral decency?? tradition? as Nigerian just be realistic and honest to yourself where are we
grin grin
expected ds question tbf
but honestly just as u said u no support homo,e no fit fly hia at all
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by pathneluti(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rev. Fr. Turned Street Nigga..
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
CHARLIE, THE INDOCTRINATED GOON.
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Rich4god(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Gggg102:

Guy, get your facts right before you talk... Believe it or not, for a very long time people have been gays, they don't make noise and other people don't disturb them. If you read well, you will understand that even before civilization, there have been gay people. Every body leave their life... All of a sudden they just start showing their way of life down the throat of every other person, that's why govt have to intervene and pronounce that law. So plz don't make it seem as if they are been victimized. In some countries, prostitution is illegal, but the prostitutes don't go about causing public nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Truthchiz: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Was it not in this forum we saw a video of him giving his life to Christ in a certain church? And was greatly welcome? Hmmm
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Gggg102(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rich4god:
Guy, get your facts right before you talk... Believe it or not, for a very long time people have been gays, they don't make noise and other people don't disturb them. If you read well, you will understand that even before civilization, there have been gay people. Every body leave their life... All of a sudden they just start showing their way of life down the throat of every other person, that's why govt have to intervene and pronounce that law. So plz don't make it seem as if they are been victimized. In some countries, prostitution is illegal, but the prostitutes don't go about causing public nuisance.

people were allowed to be gay in Nigeria which of the nigerias

when/how was homosexuality shoved down your throats
did anybody tell you that you must become gay

lol, so to stop them from shoving homosexuality down people's throat, government decided to imprison homosexuals. see flawed reasoning. why would they have to criminalize it?
why should government be legislating people's private life?
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Thank you. Infact three gbosa for you
Rich4god:
Me I don't understand something about these gay people and activist. If you are gay, STFU and leave you life. Don't force others to leave your kind of life. Do your thing at home and let us hear word abeg. Some pple are prostit*test, some are fornicato*s and some are m*sturbators and they don't force their lifestyle on others.... Why all these noise about been gays sef...
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Eke40seven(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
shineeye1:

People abhorring abomination are backward in your personal dictionary abi?
Continue with your frontwardness and we shall see where it gets you.
Poor soul confusing the recklessness of the western world with civilization! Look, the west is decaying with waywardness. The upright eastern civilization is already overtaking the corrupt west in everything!
Backward neathernthal, the world have gone past debates about "gods" and "abominations"... The west is "decaying"? LOL... How very ignorant! Yet, your crime rate is higher? Your date rate is reducing yearly while theirs increase, their Human development indices which is a mix of many things that makes us human are far higher than ours... Stop swallowing ignorance shit that your ignorant leaders vomit down your throats.

This is why you guys will always remain in conflicts, Muslims fighting Christians for them being abominations. Christians fighting JuJu people as enemies, etc.

Mr oga travel well before vomiting your ignorance. Hate filled humans but they will be the first time claim that their religion is about "love".
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Billygee2u: 3:58am On Jul 23, 2018
delugajackson:
Some people will say it's all about choice. What could drive a sane man to such an abnormal, extremely diabolical thing if not madness?

How do we ensure a safe environment for our kids with these degenerates around the corner? You can take that shít to the West. This is Africa for Christ's sake. Oga Charly, I put it to you that your mumu never do.
he's the main mumu and definition of mumu
Re: Charly Boy Becomes A Gay Rights Activist by Billygee2u: 4:01am On Jul 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Na there God go take punish you.

The truth is you have failed to bring up your daughter and probably children in the right way. You set a bad precedence for them trying to look like what you are probably not, just to be relevant. Old age is here and you are realizing your mistakes. Instead of owning up to that, you are looking for an avenue to cover that with gay rights bullshit.

You failed in your daughter's upbringing Charlie, you failed
he failed woefully ,let him bury his face in shame, shameless old confused mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Big Brother Naija Housemates Stun In Warri (photos) / Desmond Elliot Rocks In Adorable Agbada Style / PICTURES: Wizkid Buys Another N150m Lekki House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.