Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Please delete it - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please delete it (405 Views)

delete / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus / Just Delete!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please delete it by blesson04(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2018
I want to delete a post
Re: Please delete it by ProphetSamuel(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
blesson04:
Hi everyone have been going through some challenges since

You have met the solution of your problems today, here is a public forum i won't be telling you anything here. Check my signature for my contacts. I have a program in Porthacourt tomorrow by 9am am on my way travelling to Porthacourt. You can contact me on any of my contacts via my signature.

+10yrs there is particular woman i see everyday in my dream we ones lived in the same area i sometimes challenge her in the dream to release my glory which she had hijacked for her children i also noticed anything i was told to do or plan to do this woman children will be doing it in reality, i also saw many of my properties in her compound in the dream have visited few prophets but no one has never find a solution one even requested for money which i don't have i also see myself almost everyday in my formal school which have graduated from since over +7yrs..

Please i need a Genuine Prophet/ Solution

You met the finally solution of ur problems today, here is a public forum i won't be telling u anything here check my signature for my contacts
Re: Please delete it by NPComplete: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Beware of scammers. This one is already telling u to check his signature. There u will find a bank account to send money to. Also the guy is trying to take u out of the public forum to a private place where he can manipulate u. No gree for am o.

Don't give him any money for anything until u actually see results. Too many scammers calling themselves prophets and dressing in white kaftan. This one is not different from the other. He will just use your money on girls later.
Re: Please delete it by ProphetSamuel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
NPComplete:
Beware of scammers. This one is already telling u to check his signature. There u will find a bank account to send money to. Also the guy is trying to take u out of the public forum to a private place where he can manipulate u. No free for am o.

Doesn't give him any money for anything until u actually see results. Too many scammers calling themselves prophets and dressing in white kaftan. This one is not different from the other. He will just use your money on girls later.

Watch your speech am not a man of God that scam people
Re: Please delete it by NPComplete: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
ProphetSamuel:

Watch your speech am not a man of God that scam people

Shut the hell up. Op watch this man specifically. If he asks u for money before u see any signs and wonders, run.

By the way, go through his profile to see the fake miracles he has been touting. U will be better off with a gambler than this guy.
Re: Please delete it by inyass2580(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
pick four number frm 4 to 50 i wil tel u all wat u need to knw
08166579753 my whatsapp
Re: Please delete it by luvmijeje(f): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
NPComplete don kill me laughter. Your eyes don see.

Anyway, I've one solution for you but first you you must know the problem before you can understand the solution.

The problem is not the woman. Just because you saw her in your dream doesn't mean she's the one. The problem is you. You're a covetous person. Every thing the woman has, you wish it's yours. So you are indirectly wishing her evil, so that you will access to what she has. That's why you've never left where you are in 10 years.

Solution : Ask for forgiveness from God. Tell him you're sorry for coveting what does not belong to you. Always have a positive mindset. If you do this religiously, your life will change in 3 months.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground In Plateau State (photos) / Parents Or Pastor Who Comes First? / China Begins Shutting Down Churches, Burning Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.