Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) (15804 Views)

Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends / Davido's Babymama Chioma Dancing And Showing Off Her Thick Curvy Body / #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Obinna53: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Chioma was seen Tweaking for Davido Braless as Her Nipple Pops Out

WATCH HERE & KINDLY SUBSCRIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L2XnNxbTCg

1 Like

Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Alexa1866(f): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
O boy see NIPPLE shocked,I want Some OP

BESIDES you have a Great channel,I just Subed to your channel
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Jethrolite(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
If Davido come tire for this girl sha. It won't be funny.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by uzohrome(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
She is so endowed... Good luck to both of them.
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Dollarship(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
I'm jealous make I no lie embarassed cheesy
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by itspzpics(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Davido don corrupt dis girl

1 Like

Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Sapphire86(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
itspzpics:
Davido don corrupt dis girl

Davido didn't do anything Chioma didn't want to do. Loose morals attract loose morals and together we have moral decadence. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by sunnysunny69(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
See booby . grin grin
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by demulepaul: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
If Afonja Davido didn't marry this our sister after spoiling her, let's keep on watching them

1 Like

Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Auladimeji2: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
undecided.

Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by luorquay: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sapphire86:

Davido didn't do anything Chioma didn't want to do. Loose morals attract loose morals and together we have moral decadence. grin grin

GBAM. English teacher in the building

***runs out***
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by jabor4Naija(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nipples popped out, so what's new?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Alexa1866(f): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chai shocked This BOOBS is Fucking Hot
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Sapphire86(f): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
luorquay:

GBAM. English teacher in the building

***runs out***

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Nightmareo07: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
undecided where is the twerking where are the nipples popping out? undecided
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by pizzylee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
It called ASSURANCE
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Obinna53: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Nightmareo07:
undecided where is the twerking where are the nipples popping out? undecided

My Brother can't you see those yummy looking nipples
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Alexa1866(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2018
OK o
Re: Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) by Partnerbiz3: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Rubbish ni

(1) (Reply)

Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland / What Are Sexiest Nigerian Or African Names: Males Or Females / Mr Raw (formerly Known As Nigga Raw) Is Now A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.