Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Fortunes OKORONKWO 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fortunes OKORONKWO 2019 (445 Views)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA / Mixed Fortunes For Deputy Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fortunes OKORONKWO 2019 by Zinny25(f): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
I just want to use this medium to urge the people of Abia State to vote wisely in the next election. Among all the eastern States in Nigeria, Abia is still backward in everything. We need a change .

And that change begins with us (Abians) let's get our pvc and vote Fortunes OKORONKWO. He was a past SUG president of Absu, he did well and we know he would make Abia great again.

#Teamfortunes 2019

(1) (Reply)

Before Udom Emmanuel Became Governor... / Anti Fayose Comment; PDP Expel Buruji Kashamu / 'how I Escaped From My Abductors And Stayed On A Tree For 11-hours' -dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.