Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (69248 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
y do u enjoy sexing toddlers, can't imagine myself getting an erection on d sight of a nicked 8year old child,so irritating and disgusting
Ask TB Joshua who get his dick sucked by little girls in his church and killed hundreds of his followers. I guess he's winning souls for Christ... Lol
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by osazsky(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:

Jesus came in form of man, meaning he's God? Na pastors brainwash u like this so dey u believed a Man like u to be ur God? If jesus is God and he was killed, who was in charge of the world before his so called resurrection? This religion is not making sense!
yours makes a whole lot of sense,d promise of 72 virgins and pro boys,d urine therapy,killing of infidels,Mohammed getting married to a 9 year old child ,if this is wat u believe in then u can believe that the Russky Bridge in Vladivostok which has a central span of 1104 metres is for sale and dangote is d buyer,hmmm nice
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Evalove77(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
CharleyBright:
grin

Yes o, Father Mbaka has spoken. Let him that has ears let him hear.
The fact is that many people felt that Father Mbaka was supporting Buhari by saying a lot of things against Jonathan govt ( who in my opinions allowed people in his govt to loot).
But that wasn't the truth. Father Mbaka merely said the truth as it was then. The Jonathan govt was corrupt.
Now Fast Forward to Buharis govt. Father Mbaka has been saying the truth about this govt. The Buhari govt is inefficient, corrupt and insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.
Nigerians should not condemn Father Mbaka for saying the truth, and castigate him for saying same truth about Jonathan's govt. Truth must be told a
Always no matter who is in govt.

Thanks so much, my dear. U re a good Nigerian. U love d truth. I like u 4 dat
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
emmie14:
Mbaka is a professional talkative. He have passion in contradictions. The same Buhari you advertised 3years ago as messiah, the same man you are condemning. Speaking from both sides of the mouth.

don't you fear God? what has be said wrong here? even King Saul whom God choose and Samuel annoited was doing well until he disobey God and he was rejected. . .King David was chosen by God, he sin and even killed a man to take his wife....at the end, his children rebel against each other and his kingdom was divided Unger his son reign...so if maka praise n said God choose buhari in 2015, he may be right, but he has derail from such mandate......
I once told them, buhari will not be alive to rule nigeria again, even if he wins, he will not stay beyond March 31st 2019..Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
what of the phidophile
Oo u mean TB Joshua and other pastors. They are the one deflowering our little girls in the church in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Lol
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by TrillionBrains(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
[url=trillionclues.com] "Angels are warming up" [/url]

The worst statement am hearing this year ��

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:

Ask TB Joshua who get his dick sucked by little girls in his church and killed hundreds of his followers. I guess he's winning souls for Christ... Lol
leave tb Joshua am not a follower of tb Joshua,talk abt ur Mohammed
and my Christ cos I follow Christ not tb Joshua since u follow mohamed u should be like Mohammed, how many caravans have u stolen since u were born,what was ur wife's age when u married her,I hope it's not wat am thinking, hope she was more than 9 cuz I know ur Mohammed married a child
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
some imams are ritualist yes some pastors are ritualist too but all imams are terrorist ,am still looking for a pastor who is a terrorist
U dey talk like small pikin... Terrorism definition dey wide, all the killings the pastors are doing, is it not part of terrorism? not to talk of duping people in the name of Jesus who never died for their sins.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:

U dey talk like small pikin... Terrorism definition dey wide, all the killings the pastors are doing, is it not part of terrorism? not to talk of duping people in the name of Jesus who never died for their sins.
which killings ? none am awear of
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
d prob is with Islam and quoran for teaching humans how to be violent and kill does who are not of the same faith, Mohammed went abt on a killing spree and Jesus never killed this is not fair na
U don't know any thing about the Bible.. Just type in Google the word kill or killing in the bible and see the result for ur self. The Jews were once doing like this before, killing people. I think it's a test from God
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
y are u interested in d 5th seal, are u d Antichrist
Antichrist are the modern day pastors, that's the truth... If he dey pain u go hug transformer. Lol
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Evalove77(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Thank God 4 selfless, truthful and kind patriotic person like Father Mbaka in Nigeria. I love him so much. He doesn't tolerate nonsense 4rm anybody and doesn't fear anybody. Its only d fools that will abuse or speak against him. God will keep protecting him against d so called Buhari
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by akiOYIBO: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
CharleyBright:
grin

The fact is that many people felt that Father Mbaka was supporting Buhari by saying a lot of things against Jonathan govt ( who in my opinions allowed people in his govt to loot).
But that wasn't the truth. Father Mbaka merely said the truth as it was then. The Jonathan govt was corrupt.
Now Fast Forward to Buharis govt. Father Mbaka has been saying the truth about this govt. The Buhari govt is inefficient, corrupt and insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.
Nigerians should not condemn Father Mbaka for saying the truth, and castigate him for saying same truth about Jonathan's govt. Truth must be told a

If that is the case then Mbaka is just playing the political games and I have no problem with dat except he breached the catholic partisan politics rule but that's between him and the church. But Mbaka authoritatively said in 2015 that he was under the influence of the holy spirit who instructed him dat PMB is the anointed man for the seat who will end our sorrows and troubles. Now the same God is speaking through him. Is our God double in standard? No. Mbaka should come out and tell us he loves politics, join a party and start scoring points and money purely as others do and u knw wat we would gladly support him. U dnt mingle in political activities then return to brainwash people in d name of holy spirit-if this is what Mbaka is doing then am ashamed to be a catholic but I hope he's speaking for God even though I know God is of no double standard.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
at least my wife was more than 12 when I married her
Congratulations! so u r a married man in ur dream? In case u wake up. Google something for me, this is ur homework. How old is Mary when she gave birth to jesus? Let me give u hint... it's between 12-14 years. According to ur way of reasoning, God must be wrong for allowing little girl to give birth to ur so called Saviour. Lol
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
which killings ? none am swear of
See English!... I said if English hard u, make u speak pidgin. U no dey understand English in the evening? Where are u running to...

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by donsam05(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
CharleyBright:
grin

truth ko,, mbaka was a prophet of God but lost his focus and decided to put his hands in d bloody game called politics,,, he castigated biafrans for fighting for Justice,, he supported buhari and labelled him our saviour,,, mbaka should just respect himself,,, he's one of d bad eggs giving Christianity a bad name,,,, nonsense....
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
leave tb Joshua am not a follower of tb Joshua,talk abt ur Mohammed
and my Christ cos I follow Christ not tb Joshua since u follow mohamed u should be like Mohammed, how many caravans have u stolen since u were born,what was ur wife's age when u married her,I hope it's not wat am thinking, hope she was more than 9 cuz I know ur Mohammed married a child
If I married 9 years old, he concern u? Abi na ur sister I marry?

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:

Congratulations! so u r a married man in ur dream? In case u wake up. Google something for me, this is ur homework. How old is Mary when she gave birth to jesus? Let me give u hint... it's between 12-14 years. According to ur way of reasoning, God must be wrong for allowing little girl to give birth to ur so called Saviour. Lol
state d verse in d bible,then I will quote my own from d quoran,mmmm having sex with a todler
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:

If I married 9 years old, he concern u? Abi na ur sister I marry?
just control d erection,pls don't force it in
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by donsam05(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:

is the one OK,,, you think Christianity was founded by a murderer,,rapist,,.. better respect yourself... nonsense

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
yours makes a whole lot of sense,d promise of 72 virgins and pro boys,d urine therapy,killing of infidels,Mohammed getting married to a 9 year old child ,if this is wat u believe in then u can believe that the Russky Bridge in Vladivostok which has a central span of 1104 metres is for sale and dangote is d buyer,hmmm nice
Where did u hear about 72 virgins from because it's not in the Quran. But alcoholism is in the Bible... The religion that promised the drunkards heaven... Because the founder too is one of them. Lol
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by osazsky(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:

See English!... I said if English hard u, make u speak pidgin. U no dey understand English in the evening? Where are u running to...
English is a borrowed lang our official lang is Arabic,no wonder bubu wanted to make it compusary
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by davidodiba(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sheriff129:
Every pastor wants to do everything to gain attention these days ,, the end time pastors

Was this what you said when this same man was busy against Jonathan in 2015?
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:

Where did u hear about 72 virgins from because it's not in the Quran. But alcoholism is in the Bible... The religion that promised the drunkards heaven... Because the founder too is one of them. Lol
but there is reward of sex in d after life,Lol, bounty land and pro boys,na wah o
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by RussianKGB: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

What's my business with his false prophecy or not, do I look like someone that listens to nonsense ..what I am saying is that today you think his prophecy is false just because it has called out Buhari ...nobody needs any prohecy to know Buhari is a useless leader
Dude are u okay? Have we met before? Do u know me or u just feel like displaying ur buhari dementia randomly. Well i can't help u with what's troubling u. Maybe a psychiatrist can. Back to daura is my slogan, u should try to learn that too.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Tundeobama(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sheriff129:
Every pastor wants to do everything to gain attention these days ,, the end time pastors
but when he was praising pmb all is well now i know you people really are happy with the killings because 80 percent are Christian.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
just control d erection,pls don't force it in
Into where? Ur sisters Pus...? Lol

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by emmie14: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

don't you fear God? what has be said wrong here? even King Saul whom God choose and Samuel annoited was doing well until he disobey God and he was rejected. . .King David was chosen by God, he sin and even killed a man to take his wife....at the end, his children rebel against each other and his kingdom was divided Unger his son reign...so if maka praise n said God choose buhari in 2015, he may be right, but he has derail from such mandate......
I once told them, buhari will not be alive to rule nigeria again, even if he wins, he will not stay beyond March 31st 2019..Mark my words!
Don't I fear God right? Is Mbaka God? Saul and David are not from Nigeria. Who was the nether king before Saul and David?
David did alot of good things before he fumbled before God. Mention good things Buhari did for Nigeria.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:
Into where? Ur sisters Pus...? Lol

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by chymeze: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
I am not holding fort for anyone but majority of persons here just comment without understanding the workings of God. Study the life of samuel, saul and david and you will understand better. God expressly asked samuel to anoint saul king over israel but along the line after he became king saul derailed and God rejected him and asked the same samuel whom he had asked to anoint saul earlier to anoint another man david as king. Now the israelites then could have as well seen samuel as a confused man or being political, but truth is, he was only following God's plans for his beloved nation. You see the point is, when God chooses a man, he does not COMPEL that man to do his will, but if that man derails from God's plan God can reject that man and choose another. Now using Niegria and Mbaka as an analogy, God chose GEJ and we obviously saw how miraculous his rise was to power, and GEJ along the way derailed and God rejected him and chose Buhari who has further derailed from God's purpose and thus God has clearly rejected him. God reveals such things to his prophets. So if God had told Mbaka to speak highly of GEJ then and GEJ derailed and God rejected him and now instructed Mbaka to chose another person in Buhari, and Buhari derailed and God revealed his rejection of buhari to Mbaka just as he did with samuel and saul, will you now start insulting the man of God? He is only clearly telling u the mind of God in the matter. God can change his plans with leaders he had chosen if they are not carrying out his plans for his people just as he did with saul and can instruct his prophets about this. Please i advice that if u don't know the workings of God don't insult a true man of God unnecessarily and incur God's punishment on your life. What i see here are lot of persons speaking so ignorantly with no spiritual insight at all. Before the dethronement of any leader physically, it wud have been achieved already in the spiritual realm. Father Mbaka is onyl telling u what has been accomplished about Buhari's downfall in the spiritual, waiting to be manifested in the physical.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by emmie14: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almunjid:

Provide transparent evidence
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
donsam05:

is the one OK,,, you think Christianity was founded by a murderer,,rapist,,.. better respect yourself... nonsense
No it was founded by a drunkard name Jesus, who served wine to his followers... No wonder Christians are all drunkards! Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) / Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.