Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (69249 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by RevenGeMission: 1:56am On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Princedapace:

ur type is the fucking reason politicians send their kids abroad to study while they leave millions in Nigeria to attend the same education they (politicians) were paid to take care of..

Ur type is the reason they do this and go free.

U guys worship politicians too much.. That is why northern Nigeria today is worse than any other region in the world..

Highest level of poverty, even with the stupid educational less developed policy given to u guys in the north, the region is still lacking heavily in education, Boko Haram, north, Fulani herdsmen, north, hunger level, north, beggars, north, diseases, north, suicide bombers, north..

Do u know why? u guys there simply care about ur fellow northerner leading, even if u guys are dying..

Do u know the difference between u and I? I can pull posts I did online in 2015 where I attacked and condemned GEJ... I did severally.

Unlike u, I am against the political system and not Buhari..

U and I arent in the same level.

your business, your mindset , your funeral
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by RevenGeMission: 1:56am On Jul 23, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Would PMB cancel his trip if similar fate had occurred in his home?

Did he cancel his trip when yusuf was injured ?
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by OKorowanta: 3:00am On Jul 23, 2018
emmie14:
Mbaka is a professional talkative. He have passion in contradictions. The same Buhari you advertised 3years ago as messiah, the same man you are condemning. Speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Any person who supports a good action and later criticize dat same action wen it turns bad,should be commended for not being cowed by sentiments.
Wen its good,you say its good and wen its bad and you still say its good,dats witchcraft.
What u want from him now is to keep supporting wot he believed in even though there are negative changes.
No be so bros.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 5:51am On Jul 23, 2018
ipobarethieves:
Muhammad peace be unto him.That u are alive till today is by the mercy of Jesus Christ..u kal urself religion of peace yet the world can't rest cos of children of misfortune like u.Ur 3 manifold ministry is to steal , kill and destroy (fatwa)...son of perdition
I'm alive till today because of the wine server, the prophet of the Drunkards? The one who can not save himself. He even prayed to God because he doesn't want to die, yet God forsaked him. God did not only forsake him, he equally mobilized the Jews to disgrace him because they hanged him on the cross like Suya.
While he was being roasted in the Sun like Suya, He shouted... My God, My God why hath thou forsaken me? Is it this Suya and wine prophet that u called saviour? Christianity is a joke! Lol

U wey carry religion for head like inheritance... If u continue to argue with me, na High blood pressure go delete u. Lol

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by emmie14: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2018
OKorowanta:

Any person who supports a good action and later criticize dat same action wen it turns bad,should be commended for not being cowed by sentiments.
Wen its good,you say its good and wen its bad and you still say its good,dats witchcraft.
What u want from him now is to keep supporting wot he believed in even though there are negative changes.
No be so bros.
His not ordinary person. Mbaka is a priest of God. He dangled into politics claiming his equally a prophet. Am not actually condemning his boldness rather fake prophecies. He would have known that Buhari is nit real. That he us synonymous with failure and hardship.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by emmie14: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2018
asuustrike2009:

That is how a prophet should be. You say it as it is without twisting words
What is prophecy and who is a prophet?
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by emmie14: 6:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Almunjid:

Thank u Mr transparent! U are in Nigeria yet u don't know what's going on in ur country? U don't know what the so called men of God are doing? Lol
Sorry bro. I don't know. Please tell me. Do not insult me because I don't know. I will appreciate the expected information. Tnx
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by EODforce: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

international delegates ?? , he visiten an African president
. between a visiting African president and the welfare of ur citizens ,which is more important?

you yoorobbers are evil

tufiakwa!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Bush4u: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Lord let your will be done in our country Nigeria...AMEN
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Powerhousemm: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THIS STUPID PASTOR THAT TOLD US IN 2015 THAT BUHARI IS THE GOD CHOSEN, NOW WAGING WAR AGAINST BUBU... I HATE XTIANITY AND THEIR PASTORS

That is why any pastor or religious leader should be careful about romancing politics and politicians.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
emmie14:

Prophecy is revealing deeper things about the mind of God. A prophet is a spokesperson for God. The prophet admonishes, warns, directs, encourages, intercedes, teaches and counsels.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by AmTruth: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
PDP should bury their head in shame accordingly and never think of a come back. Another clear reason that even the PDP is not an option.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by emmie14: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Prophecy is revealing deeper things about the mind of God. A prophet is a spokesperson for God. The prophet admonishes, warns, directs, encourages, intercedes, teaches and counsels.
Perfect .. How did Mbaka represents these perfect definitions and explanations in the case of supporting Buhari's presidency in 2015?
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
emmie14:
Perfect .. How did Mbaka represents these perfect definitions and explanations in the case of supporting Buhari's presidency in 2015?

Father Mbaka didn't support PMB it was the media that hype it. He spoke the mind of God before PMB took over power and he still speak till day. He commends a leader when they do well and blast they when they go astray
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Ukpor1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mbaka why.are you not the one that said buhari will change Nigeria bad to good?? Eh.why disaster into good nah.I think you should go back and let the angel speak meaningful think for you ok
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by ipobarethieves: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Almunjid:

I'm alive till today because of the wine server, the prophet of the Drunkards? The one who can not save himself. He even prayed to God because he doesn't want to die, yet God forsaked him. God did not only forsake him, he equally mobilized the Jews to disgrace him because they hanged him on the cross like Suya.
While he was being roasted in the Sun like Suya, He shouted... My God, My God why hath thou forsaken me? Is it this Suya and wine prophet that u called saviour? Christianity is a joke! Lol

U wey carry religion for head like inheritance... If u continue to argue with me, na High blood pressure go delete u. Lol
grin
Almunjid:

donkey.Ur level of dumbo nor be here.Killing, is ur tradition,.I understand u are kid probably in ur 20s..Donkey
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
ipobarethieves:
;Ddonkey.Ur level of dumbo nor be here.Killing, is ur tradition,.I understand u are kid probably in ur 20s..Donkey
Yes I'm in 20s. Better than u that is a fool at 40.Lol
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by ipobarethieves: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Almunjid:

Yes I'm in 20s. Better than u that is a fool at 40.Lol
if dis is how u kal ur parents f00ls @ home.Gud for u
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
ipobarethieves:
if dis is how u kal ur parents f00ls @ home.Gud for u
Lol. C who's talking? U forgot something... Take it

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2018
emmie14:

2 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by emmie14: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=FrMbaka post=69885354][/quote]
Impersonator
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by chibutech(m): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2019
I think mabaka should by now shot up his mouth for good, undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) / Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.