Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (910 Views)

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon / Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bishopjoe02(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: . by sultaan(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Which junk yard you get that car from,why ship and pay duty on a junk car.
Re: . by bishopjoe02(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
sultaan:
Which junk yard you get that car from,why ship and pay duty on a junk car.

poverty is written all over you

Re: . by sultaan(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
bishopjoe02:

Looks like the engine has sludge the oil is black coming out of the oil cap.

Brake or PS fluid is black the car is not worth the cost of shipping.

My comment is not about poverty, but cost of ownership to a buyer who doesn't know how to own such car.

You want to make money, but someone should protect the buyer to know what to expect
Re: . by bishopjoe02(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
sultaan:

My comment is not about poverty, but cost of ownership to a buyer who doesn't know how to own such car.

You want to make money, but someone should protect the buyer to know what to expect
as I said before, poverty is written all over you, you are judging a book by the cover, without physical examination. Go and use your time for more productive affair, this is The last time, I will reply you, empty vessel
Re: . by sultaan(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
bishopjoe02:

You want to make money, but someone should protect the buyer to know what to expect. I can't keep quiet for people like you to sell junk to uninformed buyers
Re: . by sultaan(m): 3:33am On Jul 24, 2018
That is why no one should buy a car from an bad spirit like you.

You will sell them a dead car that the will have to sell off at give away because it is not going to work. That car is not worth more than N100k because the last person that used it in Nigeria was bankrupt and probably had to sell it off.
Now you are looking for the next unfortunate buyer.

Thank GOD the word 'poverty' is not is my vocabulary, it is you that is scraping out a living selling thrash car, go see what your mates have for sale. God has a way of exposing bad people through their own deeds and action.
I have never had to respond to anyone like this shrew, but him posting this scrap on cartalk in the first place is bad enough

(1) (Reply)

Do This When Your Car Is Consuming Fuel / Help, My Honda Accord 2003 Vibrates Uncontrollably / Bugatti Will Unveil A One-off $18m Chiron-based Hypercar @ The Geneva Motor Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.