Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Need A Sublease Of An Office Space On Lagos Island - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Sublease Of An Office Space On Lagos Island (839 Views)

Buy Directly From Importers In Lagos Island, Oshodi And Tradefair At The Cheape / 50,000MT Of AGO Available For Sale On Lagos Waters / Banana Island Urgent Land Purchase Request. Budget 350m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sublease Of An Office Space On Lagos Island by fidorocks(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Are you a business owner with office on Lagos Island or know a business owner with an office on the Island?

Do you have a large office and want to sublet a portion to another professional and share the financial responsibilities for the office?

If you know any office owner who wishes to share an office space with another person around Onikan, Igbosere and other parts of Lagos Island, please send me a PM.

I don't need a co-shared working stations for privacy issues.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Sublease Of An Office Space On Lagos Island by sassygal(f): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2018
fidorocks:
Are you a business owner with office on Lagos Island or know a business owner with an office on the Island?

Do you have a large office and want to sublet a portion to another professional and share the financial responsibilities for the office?

If you know any office owner who wishes to share an office space with another person around Onikan, Igbosere and other parts of Lagos Island, please send me a PM.

I don't need a co-shared working stations for privacy issues.

Thanks

Do you still require this?

(1) (Reply)

DREDGER Of Various Sizes For HIRE/LEASE / Haulage Contracts / Diesel Hydrometer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.