Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo (49399 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Amagite(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Tunji Balogun, aka Teebillz, ex-husband to singer Tiwa Savage is celebrating their son, Jamil who is 3-years-old today, July 22nd.

He took to Instagram to share a family photo writing;

"I see a little more of me in you with each passing year...............� To the world you’re JamJam but to mummy and I, You are OLAOLUWAKITAN �

You’re part of my strength. I pray for incomparable wisdom and knowledge of God upon you. You’ve been a great source of happiness to mummy and I. I pray may you never stop making us happy in Jesus name.....❤️❤️❤️
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/teebillz-shares-family-photo-with-tiwa-savage-to-celebrate-sons-3rd-birthday.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Niyeal(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
So we should fry cassava?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
There's a reason I love tiwa, she's a cheerful giver and very very generous. From all male members of the mavin crew to wizkid, she made sure no one lacked anything and met their needs one by one. May God continue to bless her and give her the strength to give more to the needy.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Aaaaw so sweeet.... we don hear, next please

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
There's a reason I love tiwa, she's a cheerful giver and very very generous. From all male members of the mavin crew to wizkid, she made sure no one lacked anything and met their needs one by one. May God continue to bless her and give her the strength to give more to the needy.
you, u no dey ever get sense

148 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by ikemesit4477: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
you too should be a cheerful giver, I guess!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Exwizard: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Baba still waiting for the witch?
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by itspzpics(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Continue oo

Actress Funke Adesiyan Rock See Through Net In New Sexy Video(pics, video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-funke-adesiyan-rock-see-through-net-in-new-sexy-video/
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
2nd to comment actually meant sex. Lol

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Sapphire86(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na person pikin be that oooooo grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Flexherbal(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Happy birthday to the boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by DonCortino: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
eyaaaaaa
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Olateef(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Should we fry palm wine ?
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Opinionated: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Awwwwww

This is the advice he and Tiwa failed to get from the beginning.

What is the husband's source of income? Why didn't they just save money and establish a joint business to keep him busy, occupied and enterprising?

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by phranklyn92(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
T
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Buffalowings3(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
I beg who get beans
This thread go sweet fry akara
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Altern8(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
[s]There's a reason I love tiwa, she's a cheerful giver and very very generous. From all male members of the mavin crew to wizkid, she made sure no one lacked anything and met their needs one by one. May God continue to bless her and give her the strength to give more to the needy.[/s]
Senseless post

23 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by ozodigboo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Teebillz should move on.....he's making a fool of himself.
today he will shade Tiwa on Instagram
tmrw he will start posting pictures of her
Get a grip, guy

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Pavarottii(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
All I see here is frustration. If they sue u now for libel suit. U will start saying is devil that was controlling ur mouth.

19 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by boolet: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
I feel for this guy sha. Aint easy being a cuckold.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Pavore9: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

May the Supreme being you believe in also "bless" you in that direction of thought as you become a "resource' to the "needy" .

You better go for your refill of Quetiapine.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Happy birthday little one kiss
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Dsholz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
After goin 2 strip clubs...
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by perdollar(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
try him we were able to confirm dt tuface, don jazzy, wizkid are not only fvcking tiwa savage but dey did foursome while he watches. tiwa is afonja n u know afonja can Bleep anything, from goat to tree. afonja is sophisticated indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Cleopatra4(f): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Lol.... U made my night...this gat me laughing tho grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by wafer1: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You see her as she dey give? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by greggng: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

But I have been waiting patiently and I am also more responsible than all those she is giving...this life is indeed unfair

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
ozodigboo:
Teebillz should move on.....he's making a fool of himself.
today he will shade Tiwa on Instagram
tmrw he will start posting pictures of her
Get a grip, guy

Can you mention when he shade Tiwa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" / Chika Ike 35th Birthday Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.