Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo (49398 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Jackbell17: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Do they have a family for their son? No. Entertaining d world and could not just hold their family is mockery of themselves by themselves.
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Pamelayoung: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Why ex I tot they settled already. Are they seperated again?
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Killurself: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Some people are here condemned tiwa becos we don't know there family, some of people that condemned her, there mother have more than one husband born more than two places, But they never look there self in mirror and see weda they're in right way to condemns any woman or not. Foolish people's

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Dpraiz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
There's a reason I love tiwa, she's a cheerful giver and very very generous. From all male members of the mavin crew to wizkid, she made sure no one lacked anything and met their needs one by one. May God continue to bless her and give her the strength to give more to the needy.
if i may ask,what is she really sharing before ordering for mine
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by neyur: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
There's a reason I love tiwa, she's a cheerful giver and very very generous. From all male members of the mavin crew to wizkid, she made sure no one lacked anything and met their needs one by one. May God continue to bless her and give her the strength to give more to the needy.

if you are not stupid, then u are an idiot...must you display ur stupidity everytime on media?

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by shomutuski(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

LMaaaaaaaooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Walexybobo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jamil? in jesus name? abeg which religion una dey practise sef? I just hope d lad grow to become a muslim.
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by encryptjay(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
lol, God go help you sha grin
This Teebiilz guy has personality problems.
It's very difficult to place him somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by ndindiatu: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Shut up there's

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Ovilalastica5(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Ovilalastica5(f): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
ndindiatu:
Shut up there's

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are a comedian

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Trypant(f): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What a sarcastic speech I have ever read in 2018!!!!!!!!!�������������

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by marttol: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
you get sense
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by creepsyme(f): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Opinionated:
Awwwwww

This is the advice he and Tiwa failed to get from the beginning.

What is the husband's source of income? Why didn't they just save money and establish a joint business to keep him busy, occupied and enterprising?
didn't you hear he was using all the money to sniff drugs? it is difficult to help a drug addict.
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lilian Esoro and hubby has taught them how to celebrate and raise their children together no matter their differences. Tonto Dike and hubby should learn from them.children deserves love of both parents
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by onyiibest(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2018
I bet, they will be bck together soon!
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by donqx: 12:41am On Jul 23, 2018
hmm
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by thunderbabs: 5:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Niyeal:
So we should fry cassava?

U ve to oo coz u must get me garri
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by thebossagain: 5:34am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Village people Don start their work for ur mouths u won't resist them and run, when the tiwa charge u for libel now, ur senses will be effective again
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by ademi87(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2018
y tiwa con dey stand like say the guy beg am for the pix.... maybe Na only me dey see am lik dat Sha
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.