Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 AM

Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) (85439 Views)

How to Import Dogs In Nigeria / Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by patemy: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
frowland:
OP those are your biggest dogs in Nigeria? Then you are deceiving yourself. None of those dogs is even close to one of my dog Tyson by weight. Let the dog fur/hair no deceive you, shave their hair and they become GSD's in comparison. Measure dogs size by weight. Thank you.

Iam impressed have been looking for where to get a pure breed Napoleon mastif can we talk drop your contact at patemeka2002@yahoo.com or 08025098100
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by logadims: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
frowland:

Lagos mainland.
Will like to see your dogs.
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by eph12(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
One thing i have learnt from personal experience is that when it comes to dogs, it isn't the biggest or loudest dogs you should be worried about when entering a compound for the first time, it is the dog that pretends to ignore you that you should look out for....... angry
I have first experience of this. You should be more worried if they ignore you
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by ggrin(f): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Joshua070:

abeg which kind dog be dis?
me sef dunno grin angry

Na Brazilian mbappe grin

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Bjornson01(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
100%certified mongrel. I like it, and looks healthy cool
adecz:
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by valx2: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
ggrin:
cool dem no big reach mine cool

She's 9weeks old cool
is that a dog or an ekuke? Abeg remove dat Pic joor
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by logadims: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
ovalmystic:
oga logadims i greet you.. ]
i greet you sir.
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by philGeo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
One thing i have learnt from personal experience is that when it comes to dogs, it isn't the biggest or loudest dogs you should be worried about when entering a compound for the first time, it is the dog that pretends to ignore you that you should look out for....... angry
Correct observation.
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
logadims:
Will like to see your dogs.
You can send me private message. I am available weekends.
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Holysholay: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
My son's 8 months old dog is bigger than those ones you posted.

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

I see, does it like barking?

Yeah, i read they are dogs that require attention and one must always have a fixed playtime with it. Not just abandoning it in its cage or never engaging it in some running around. Certain dgs require extra efforts, especially large dogs.

There is this large brown dog i saw with messi, that dog made sense especially it's eyes. If that one jam you for night, you go first lost.

They don't bark like the normal altasian or Caucasian.
They bark ones and loud mainly at night

Like one one and loud

Not the normal loud and annoying bark from the rest
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

They don't bark like the normal altasian or Caucasian.
They bark ones and loud mainly at night

Like one one and loud

Not the normal loud and annoying bark from the rest

You know what i am driving at. Guess i might go with it or its type when i get the chance.
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by logadims: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
frowland:

You can send me private message. I am available weekends.
send me Your number at-logadims@gmail.com
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
tstx:
If we check now you no fine reach any of these Dogs
sh*t nigger.
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Neapos are beautiful.
Neapos are big and strong
Neapos and too playful and aggressive

Uve got a nice dog sir.

This is just like my family dog

My mon Blanc too strong for a single chain

Thank for corroborating. Mine don cut chains tire. One day I went to pet shop and saw that towing rope made for dogs. That's what I use for them now.

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by menshowng(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
frowland:
OP those are your biggest dogs in Nigeria? Then you are deceiving yourself. None of those dogs is even close to one of my dog Tyson by weight. Let the dog fur/hair no deceive you, shave their hair and they become GSD's in comparison. Measure dogs size by weight. Thank you.

Abeg hu get dis mastiff i for like use am cross my lhasa/American pit
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Austema(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Pls for their safety ,do not post their addresses.
Sure Calabar people are very much around.
They love dogs to the extent that they eat them.
Do not take this advise with levity o.
It is not a joking matter.
big anty, how is Lag?

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Op what's your definition of a big dog?
No be dog be this... Ehn?

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
why is it that everything horrible is always made in 9ja?...tufiakwa!
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Fashx007: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
lolz just like my S.A.B she will allow you enter the compound before u will start ur 100m dash, vicious as hell, planning to get towing vehicle chain for her.

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
You actually meant biggest "lokilis' in Nigeria.
These ones will be good for 'asun' with cowwect palmwine to match. grin
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
CloudResident:
Op what's your definition of a big dog?
No be dog be this... Ehn?
Hahah...
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by MrHighSea: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Small Dog with a big God

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
menshowng:

Abeg hu get dis mastiff i for like use am cross my lhasa/American pit

Try this my boy Hector - breaker of chains.

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Apawicked: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
newjosboy:

If your research no civer Jos, then it is nu, void and invalid. We have dogs in size s bigger than lions in Jos. You still dey learn. Come Jos abeg.
Jos got dogs. bingo, mad dogs, dogs bigger than lion even the ones the size of a cow. There's this Gen living beside the entrance to Millionaires Quarters, he has a dog as big as a lion and the soldiers serving there brings it out unchained. The first time I saw that dog I crossed the other side of the road to avoid story. I thought I've seen it all till I went to Bukuru Lowcost make I no talk wetin I see because ppl weh never see go say na lie.

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Ogechux(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
davillian:
There are Tibetan mastiff in Nigeria no Jones yourself grin

Tell OP to go ask of Mr. Igbo Koko; he has giant mastiffs....
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by ojun50(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
make una no let me vex so Na d biggest dogs be all dis one, for here so far Na only one dog big pass my cat.......pic loading. cat is 10 years old now
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by blackaxe78: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
shomutuski:

What breed is this probably a neopolitan mastiff... still it doesn't match up to the Caucasian aggression and strong will to guard it's owner fiercely

Story for the gods

Aint you know a Neo will tear a Caucasian into shreads with ease?

Pair it with a bull mastiff or Rotten. Caucasian will "Never " be in a class with a Neo.

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by flames01: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
frowland:

What an ugly looking thing. How does it even eat
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2018
Ogechux:

Tell OP to go ask of Mr. Igbo Koko; he has giant mastiffs....
I sha don't want to say anything
Since he said after deep research cheesy lmao
And only posted Caucasians grin
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by whitegoldtech(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2018
Asquare84:

Napoleon mastiff how can I get a pure breed

Yes I don't know if my friend has sold his pups
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by donqx: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos) / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / What Is The Name Of This Bird?