Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories (16366 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon,sharon Ooja Shine On Latest Edition Of Top Charts Africa Mag / Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by ipafricaStaff(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
If any thing be considered most important in human existence love should be placed at fore front. Love is a thing we cannot put away from human society. Man from origin was created out of love and he has continued to live to love. NICSON AFRICA MAGAZINE in this love edition selected number of celebrities who share their views and love stories and lots of experiences they have about love. We have Uche Ogbodo, Uche Elendu, Anita Joseph, Destiny Etiko, Princess Ex bigbrother housemate, Sandra Ikeji and Sheliroy sharing their love stories to Nicsonafrica.com

UCHE OGBODO

We shall start with a little introduction. First we all already know your real name Uche Ogbodo AKA the sexy goddess but where you are from and where did you grow up ? I’m from Akpugo In Nkanu LGA Of Enugu state. I was born and Bred In Enugu .

Do you believe in Love at first Sight?

I don’t believe in Love at first Sight! That shit is overrated. Nothing like it . It is brain Wash �

READ THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE

ANITA JOSEPH

We shall start with a little introduction. First we all already know your real name Anita Joseph, but where are you from and where did you grow up ?

Am from anambra state Nsugbe.

The challenges you feel people are facing loving this days because people keep complaining of lack of love etc and solutions to this problems.

Lack of patience, trust and submission
Are the challenges people are facing loving this days. Just be a woman and not a king.

What is the weirdest thing a fan has ever done for you?

Tapping my bum

UCHE ELENDU

We shall start with a little introduction. First we all already know your real name Uche Elendu but where are you from and where did you grow up ?

Well, I am from Isukwuato Lga in Abia state and I grew up in Lagos with my parents and siblings, I attended primary school in lagos, but went to the east, owerri precisely for my secondary and university education.

To me, Love at first sight is a risk. There’s a popular quote that says Not all that glitters is gold. It mainly has to do with looks and outward appearances. The person might turn out to be a well behaved person or not, but for one to fall in love with such a person will mean he/she is willing to take the risk of the outcome of it all.

Would you give up your career, or take a break from your career for love ?

I can take a break from my career, but my career is who I am, so giving it up totally shouldn’t be considered.

.DESTINY ETIKO

How was growing up like?

“Growing up was cool it was really much cool. I was living together with my family and it was just cool nothing much. We grew up in a cool environment – not so big not so small, in a middle class of life and I was fine. I was very cool with that.”

What is the weirdest thing a fan has ever done to you?

(Laughs) the truth is that I have met many people who love me. these fans loves and appreciate me. Even when I travelled to Ghana I have got some fans that not allowed me to rest. They kept taking me aroundmaking me happy and all tha, but the one that is a shocker to me till now was a guy I met when I went to Ghana. He said, Destiny I love you and I replied, I love you too. He laid down after signing authorgraph and said I should step on him. I said excuse me! and he said I should step on him tha that is the only way he should be happy. I said how can I step on you? I can actually hug you but not stepping on you that is disrespectful and he said no that he want his white shirt get dirty by me. Then when he get home or wherever he’s going anyone who sk him he will the person that it is his lover Destiny that stepped on his cloth and he is so happy with it and he will still wear the cloth the next morning. I have never imagined that. I have never seen that before. So I think that’s actually the weirdest thing a fan has ever done to me.

PRINCESS EX BIGBROTHER HOUSEMATE

how do u suggest People should Handle there love life together with There career, which has been a big problem for lots of celebrities.

It’s all about balance and having an understanding spouse who knows what it means to be married to a celebrity and as much as possible, no area of your life should suffer for the other one.

What is your biggest/weirdest fear?

My biggest fear is the fear of the unknown, the uncertainty of life.

SANDRA IKEJI

Who is your inspiration?
inspiration Linda Ikeji she is a power woman with so much zeal and aspirations, I admire her hard work dedication and affluence . so I look up to her..
I believe in love at any sight. lol. Love is sweet. Love at first was how I met my Man, the moment I saw him, I grabed a mutual friend and told her to introduce us. Lol.
Would you give up your career, or take a break from your career for love ?
I believe so much in love but giving up a booming career is not what I would consider. Apart of my event company Events by SI, I also own a modelling agency called Blackdove models which I have running for over a decade, imagine abandoning the company because I found love. Lol. IMPOSSIBLE or Impossicant in Zebudaya’s voice, I mean am not against those that have done it, as long as you think it feels good then wowsa good for you. A man that would want you to abandon your dreams to be with him probably doesn’t deserve you. Taking a break Yes I can, for love, for family yes I can definitely take a break if necessary .
How necessary is Love ? or let me say positive things love has brought to your life.

Love has brought happiness to me, in terms of health and wealth, it has also kept me sane. Now I’m not only talking about Romance, am talking about love in general.

SHELIROY

where are you from and where did you grow up ?

I’m from the South South of Nigeria (Delta State) “Urhobo” precisely, but my mum (both parents are late) was from the Western part of Nigeria (Ibadan, Oyo State). I grew up on the Island of Lagos (Lagos Island, Obalende, Ikoyi).

As a celeb of your level, how was growing up like?

Growing up for me was educating. Tough, rough, rugged & raw. I’m not trying to rhyme here (laughs). But regardless of the ups & downs, smiles & frowns, I’m thankful to God. All that matters now is the future, & I wish for more greatness. (Smiles)

Your latest Single Denge Pose its really buzzing everywhere, how do you feel about the postive response you being getting since you released it.

I feel so great, I’m thankful, Ultimate God never seize to bless man (smiles).

SOURCE: NicSon Africa Magazine

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by ipafricaStaff(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
see more photos below

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Make i park first,after parking to read
I have nothing to say because d op wants his blog to b visited
My 1kb of data is nt goin to dat site

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
brb. let me read first
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by yeezyquan(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Seanpizzy10: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Okay...next? grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by maticdamian(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pop smoke
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by graciously03(f): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
been a celebrity is never easy...not with trolls,body shaming,gossips,insult,rumours,fake news and fake lives...Only fake news alone can make one commit sucide
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Mikeross62: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
good for them
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Love at first sight is a fallacy. You can have instant attraction, but love? That's a creation of Harlequin Romance and Mills & Boon.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by prela(f): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
I wish them the best wink
freelancers and writers, check my signature...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Unbreakable007: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nigerian mumurities u mean?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by nairaman66(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Afica!!! grin

MOD is high on LSD

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by zimakod(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Story !!!
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Joelsblog(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Simplep:
Make i park first,after parking to read
I have nothing to say because d op wants his blog to b visited
My 1kb of data is nt goin to dat site

Your stinginess catch harmattan
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lol,e pain am grin
Joelsblog:

Your stinginess catch harmattan
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by cheftea: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
I see, I saw, how this one take increase money for my account. �����
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by newslifeop: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories by derrydinny: 2:42am On Jul 23, 2018
who gives a phuck about these set of celebrities? who is sheliroy, sandra ikeji, destiny etiko, uche ogbodo and destiny etiko? who are they? even if I will read about celeb, it will be the popular ones and not these attention searching hunger stricken asses

please don't quote me, I have paja paja in my hand

(1) (Reply)

She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love / Lovely Photo Of Julius Agwu And His Daughter / Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.