Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz (2759 Views)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2018
I feel same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Still on...
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
still on going ...
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
As a Nigerian I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cocoa Powder Export
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Silence is the best answer ...

Its well !

No one can ever satisfy everybody.
Do your best and leave the rest.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
That’s huge money to be made!

Why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters
• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return in Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business at your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2018
You still need more convincing why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters? I don’t think so.
Exporting cocoa powder is a great business opportunity you need to grab right now. Forget about what Mr Okafor told you about export business.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
I feel same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2018

• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return in Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business at your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cocoa Powder Export
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2018
On going ...
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2018

Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Free download E-commerce Theme 2018 version

You can packaging your idea for the world to see.

Let me give you one idea, look around you and see those who you can leverage on.
Few days ago, i sight a guy within my area, his into shoe making(cobbler)

He gave me a pie for N1,500 and I bought 30/pieces now am selling the sender he made for N8,000
and above for one using this e-commerce theme...You can do same.

I`m not asking you to pay men anything for these free offers.
Just trying to help ...

The theme and plugin cost few dollars to purchase out there.
You have the opportunity today to get it for free.

Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
awareness
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 4:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Copy the link inside the banner to your browser to download the files.
Nairaland don`t allow links
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Small Scale
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters?
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2018
Copy the link inside the banner to your browser to download the files.
Nairaland don`t allow links
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cocoa Powder Export
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Still on ...
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, increase in demand for exports.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
woooo
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Free download E-commerce Theme 2018 version
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Learn How To Make 10k - 50k Daily Running 1Page Website System...
Also, download free new modern facebook promotion 2018 for free

>>> Check the banner for link direction.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chat Mr Albert Up On Whatsapp 08039454675 ...
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Still on ...
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Stop complaining about the government, take charge of your financial status.
Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by aigbekan111: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
I need to know exactly what that means..............

Please oooooo, what is this how can a woman who will suppose to be our mother be misbehaving this bad way on a social media?

just see for yourself if is good.

Very controversial Ghanaian media personality, Afia Schwarzenegger took to Instagram to share a
posture

r*unchy video of herself clad in her panties and a top as she showed her female followers how to get the D from behind.

Watch the video below...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/popular-ghanaian-oap-afia.html

Re: Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz by cocoaexpo: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please, negative minds stay offer my business!

God bless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous Action Stars | Then & Now | Ft. Jet Li, Jackie Chan, The Rock...etc / Bobrisky’s Beauty Reminds Me Of When I Was Pregnant – Tonto Dikeh / AKA Comes For His Fellow SA Rapper Cassper Nyovest For Praising Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.