Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus (443 Views)

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools / Advanced Calculus / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus by frankdoz22: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
I am a graduate engineer with a vast knowledge of mathematics. I am willing to help anybody who have difficult in tackling his or her mathematical problems. I am equally posed to provide unprecedented aid to your assignments. For any willing person or group, our lesson will cover but not limited to the below topics;

I. Number system
2. Algebra
3. Laws of indices
4. Law of logarithm
5. Circular theorem
6. Straight line and quadratic equations
7. Set
8. Trigonometry and trigonometric ratios( sine, cosine and tangent)
9.Trigonometry II( sine and cosine formula)

10. Introduction to calculus

* differential calculus ( differentiation)

* integral calculus ( integration)

During the course of the lesson, I will equally roll my affiliate mathematic website that will help teach you the basic mathematics. I will also be using a number quality textbook to instruct my lesson; below are list of the textbooks;

1. New school mathematics
2.comprehensive mathematics
3. General mathematics
4. Engineering Mathematics I & II

Please anybody willing and interested can drop a comment here or better still, contact me on;

E-Mail: Franklinedozie66@gmail.com
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/ franklin edozie
Number: 08038068365

Thanks for your good choice!!!
Re: Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
frankdoz22:
I am a graduate engineer with a vast knowledge of mathematics. I am willing to help anybody who have difficult in tackling his or her mathematical problems. I am equally posed to provide unprecedented aid to your assignments. For any willing person or group, our lesson will cover but not limited to the below topics;

I. Number system
2. Algebra
3. Laws of indices
4. Law of logarithm
5. Circular theorem
7. Set

During the course of the lesson, I will equally roll my affiliate mathematic website that will help teach you the basic mathematics. I will also be using a number quality textbook to instruct my lesson; below are list of the textbooks;

3. General mathematics

Please anybody willing and interested can drop a comment here or better still, contact me on;

op are we paying for it?
Re: Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus by frankdoz22: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fwesh101:

op are we paying for it?
am willing to render my service at a very low cost, just N 1500.
Re: Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus by ifada123: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
frankdoz22:

I. Number system
2. Algebra
3. Laws of indices
4. Law of logarithm
5. Circular theorem
7. Set

3. General mathematics

Should I drop some questions for a test.
At least someone will test what he want to buy.
Should I?
Simple question shall secondary school maths
Re: Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus by frankdoz22: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
ifada123:

Should I drop some questions for a test.
At least someone will test what he want to buy.
Should I?
Simple question shall secondary school maths
yes, your test question is welcomed!
Re: Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus by ifada123: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
frankdoz22:
yes, your test question is welcomed!
(1) what is the area bounded by 2 unit circles if one is joined to the center of the other..
(2) express 1.234............... As a fraction in it simplest terms
Time starts now
Q1 is SS1
Q2, JSS3
Re: Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus by ifada123: 12:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Let me add you to some maths group on Facebook we learn everyday
Re: Free Online Mathematics Lesson Including Calculus by ifada123: 12:34am On Dec 20, 2018
Their are many Franklin edozie there o.
I don't know which one is you.

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Of HIV And AIDS; A Significant Index For Behaviour Change / UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form Is Out 2018/2019 / How Textbooks Should Be Studied(part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.