Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners (1717 Views)

How Small Business Owners Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Value Added Tax (VAT) / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
If you are a business man or business woman, you should have known by now that Instagram has become one of the best place to sell your products or services.
For any growing business or a medium or large business, you need a large customer base on your Instagram because Instagram is a place you can make a lot of money.
Instagram is the best market place to sell your physical products for those of you into ecommerce or mini importation

I would use myself as an example, I have just been running my Instagram business page for 3 weeks now, started on june 30th 2018, like you can see from my first post on my IG account.
Like i said, I have just been running my Instagram business page for 3 weeks now, i had to use a lot of good tips and strategies to make it work out. From my over 700 followers I have had over 10 leads and 3 sales from 3 different customers just in 3 weeks of starting. Its small for now because i am just starting, just 3 weeks, imagine how many sales i would be making when i get to 5000 followers, it means i would be making sales every single day on IG alone. The more the organic followers you have, the more the money you stand to make.

Check the screenshots of my page from when i started till now. I hit my first 100 followers in 5 days of starting, then 229 followers on the 8th day, then 386 followers the next day, then 500 followers on the 14th day, then 700 followers on the 19th day,792 followers on the 21st day, and 908 followers on the 23rd day.
You can check the likes on comments on my page, so you will know its organic(real). Then check my profile visits within 7 days, if the followers are fake your profile visits would be very low.
Check my results from the pictures.

Be rest assured that you would get good results, you could even get better results than me, because i didn’t put in so much time in mine, because i have other things i do, apart from selling on IG.
I will give you the least of the tips, so you can try it out, and when it works you will come back for the full package.
Go on your IG page, follow the top Nigerian celebrities, wixkid, davido, tekno, e.t.c. Follow up to 10 of them, then check how many people follows you.

If you were already following these celebrities, unfollow them, and try it out, follow them back after 10 mins of unfollowing them.
This is for only serious business owners that want to grow their customer base.
I would give you guys the training in the group generally and i would still have to teach you guys the tips for your niche individually to reach your own target audience. There is the general information, then there is the specified information for your own niche, that is the thing you need to do, how to get your own customers, the way to approach them online and how to close a deal and make a successful sale.
So i am not just teaching you how to build your followers, i am teaching you how to market and sell your products too.
Because it is one thing to have the followers, and its another thing to monetize them and sell your products and services to them.
Drop your whatsapp numbers in the comment section if you are interested and you would be added to the training group.
Instagram is a place where you can easily meet serious buyers, but alot of people don’t know that, that’s why they just use Instagram for fun.
This 7 days training i would be doing to teach people the tips and strategies is for serious minded business men and women, not just for everybody.
I repeat this training is not for everyone, because if i teach every one for free, everyone would have the information and that would lead to too much sellers on IG, take for instance, the person sells what i sell, there would be too much sellers on IG, that is additional competition for me. So i am only doing this for people that are willing to pay the price and really want to grow their business.
So i wont set the price too high or too low, because i don’t want to have to teach much people. It would be too stressful for me to do.
Some people would be like, since you are already making money from it, you should teach us for free, but the time i would be spending to teach you is worth alot to me, i could use that time to achieve a lot online. Time is money.
I only want a maximum of 10 people, once it reaches 10 people that are willing to pay, i will close the offer and start the training classes and no one else would be able to join the whatsapp group, this offer closes next week Monday (30th july). So the training class would start on 30th july.
Its first come, first serve, because i wont be able to teach more than ten people, the process is quite tedious and time consuming. The training classes would last for 7 days, that’s a lot of time, so you can see i can’t be teaching you for 7 days, for free.
The price is 10k (You can pay 5k before we start, then pay the remaining 5k after the first day of training) , that’s the only money you will need, no need to pay for ads, i set it at that amount because i don’t want much people, at least that price should scare away the unserious ones that aren’t ready to grow their businesses. And if you can’t pay, you can pay other guys and see the results, i am sure you would surely come back when you see my results are way better than theirs, but it would have been too late by then, because the offer would have closed.

Note that , you need fast data for your IG
I will be spending a lot of my time to show you these tips and strategies and how they work, because the processes are very tedious but they produce good results , since i would be dedicating my TIME, efforts and expertise, you know this can’t be for free, because nothing good comes easy.
From my 700 followers, if i post a picture of a product, i get a minimum of 150 people that view it, at least 30 percent of them would like it, thats 45 likes, and 1 or 2 people out of the 45 might buy.
Check the screenshot from my insights and the customers i have sold to.
Drop your whatsapp number in the comment section if you are interested or check my signature in my bio for my whatsapp number and send me a message on whatsapp.

With this tips and strategies, you can get a minimum of 1000 followers in your first month, and when i mean 1000 followers i mean 1000 real followers, part of which would buy your products and services.
You can see people with up to 8000 instagram followers but they won’t even get up to 20 likes when they post a picture of a product talkless of making a sale , its mostly because they bought fake followers or bought the account( in which case the sole purpose the account was created for, was not for selling products or services, those 8000 followers would not be interested in your products because they are not targeted.), and on the other hand, me with just about 700 followers is making sales, because my followers are targeted for my niche.
My method would bring targeted customers to your page, like it has done for me, without you having to spend money on IG ads

Nothing good comes easy .

Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Getdoe: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
am interested, chat me up on whatsapp, i have some questions to ask about it. 09077428040
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Okay, I will chat you up, I wasn't able to upload all the pictures here
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ataime16:
Okay, I will chat you up, I wasn't able to upload all the pictures here

Yet Explorers and co manage to post 10's of pictures on their own threads.
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
How do I get to post up to 10 pictures ?
What browser can I use for that, I used chrome for this
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yet Explorers and co manage to post 10's of pictures on their own threads.
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ataime16:

Just add then one by one (in case they are big because there's a limit), up to four on a thread.

So maximum four pics per post and unlimited posts of four pictures.
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Just add then one by one (in case they are big because there's a limit), up to four on a thread.

So maximum four pics per post and unlimited posts of four pictures.
Thanks a lot, I would try that, I would try dropping the other pictures
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
More chats from customers that bought, you have to learn how to sell too.

Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Jazzlinkz(m): 2:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Wow. Excellent post. being looking for something of this nature for a while now.

1 Like

Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2018
continuation of the pictures

Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
We have added 3 people to the training group, if you are interested drop your whatsapp number or contact me on WhatsApp with my WhatsApp number on my signature.
Don't miss out in this opportunity to grow your business.
The training classes starts next week Monday (July 30th)
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by GCbay(m): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by odedele: 6:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Add me 08036040316

1 Like

Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Someone has already paid.....I like serious business Men, The training group closes on 30th July, and if he is the only one in the group I would carry on with the classes ,People that want to grow their business are always willing to pay the price, You are free to ask me any questions about the IG page building for business owners

Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
GCbay:
Okay, I will add you to the group
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
odedele:
Add me 08036040316
Okay. I will add you Sir
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Send me a message on WhatsApp or drop your WhatsApp number here to be added to the training group. For serious business men and women that want to grow their customer base on Instagram
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Getdoe: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
add me, 09077428040
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Getdoe:
add me, 09077428040
Okay, I will add you to the group
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by shadowwalker101: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Add me too 08181629277
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Okay, I will add you
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2018
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, don't forget the training classes starts on Monday, 30th of July, drop your whatsapp numbers to be added to the training group
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Drop your numbers if you are interested....This is for serious Business men and women only
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by pointstores(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
I will add you to the training group
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Business men and women, don't miss out on this opportunity ,we have added 7 people to the group, remains 3 people, we would close the group one we reach 10 people
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by mambodilah: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
abeg add me o, 08040184144
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, don't forget the training classes starts on Monday, 30th of July, drop your whatsapp numbers to be added to the training group
Re: Effective Instagram Page Building For Business Owners by Ataime16(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2018
I will add you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Logo Design At Affordable Price. / Rice Milling Business (parboiled Rice Production) In Nigeria / A Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2.4 For Sale At Ilupeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.