Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter (49323 Views)

New Naira Notes: This Is The Reason Behind CBN /bank War / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by miniyi018(f): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2018
One customer microfinance bank cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by enemmo(f): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Someone said Gtb is shooting a TV commercial to reply all of them,she's not their mate. grin grin

PS I triple dare them to shade zenith bank.

They will know the difference between six and half a dozen.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Tomoyayi(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2018
ajebuter:

I need not find out...

I use Zenith and UBA...

They serve me fine..Thank you

Then why complain about a bank you probably only used once and the same bank provided a service Your zenith and uba could not.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by mfm04622: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2018
doubleZ88:
that's why I Love Fidelity Bank.
No time for trolls.

even first bank wey dey rant anyhow, so backward and awkward in their operations.

wat dyu expect from an old generation bank dat still use old skul mentality in running transactions in this jet age.

SMH undecided

Doubt you bank with First Bank
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2018
braine:
Access Bank's clap back is the dopest! Very classy.

There is grammatical error in that Access Bank's response.

"We will travel on.."

It ought to be "We would travel on.."
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by captainking(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
That Sterling bank artwork is dope. Tells a lot in just a glance. The shade Na die! It killed off access and Gtb. See the access dude going in the wrong direction and Gtb dude caged in their logo. At least firstbank and union are moving small-small
someone said we should check if the person caged in gtb bank logo is innoson.. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Revolva(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2018
see dis

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by chiddyj: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2018
The funny thing is dat gtb customers look like they r in gtjail!!! Na Inoson matter dem capture like so! Epic!

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Teespice(f): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by topiscooy: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2018
lobbish
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Olatara(f): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Dee60:

STERLING bANK MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE GLAMOUR BUT THEY ARE SURE CREATIVE AND THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB.

I HAD TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM BECAUSE I DID A JOB FOR THE BANK AND THEY NEEDED MY STERLING ACCOUNT BANK.

SINCE THEN NO REGRETS.

THEY ARE VERY EFFICIENT. unLIKE SOME OF THE MEGA BANKS!!
Yea you are right. The day my uncle gave me a check from Sterling bank, it was so easy for me unlike access, dem go ask question taya. My main account is access bank.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by 989900: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Shots fired!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Realcash224:
This is interesting!

Please explain this artwork for me, I'm still trying to understand why it is paining the other banks, but I have not gotten any clue
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Sterope(f): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Thanks.
Teespice:
I cannot laugh alone.

cc: sleekyshuga, tolusan, sterope( you really need this because you have been so riled up of recent) and my senior egbon jaybee3.
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by adedejilegal: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Stanbic BITC be looking at all of them jeje and be making silent billions

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Obierika(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
That was a savage response from Access Bank

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Chidonc(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
AgricSalt:

Please explain this artwork for me, I'm still trying to understand why it is paining the other banks, but I have not gotten any clue
the guy shooting access bank arrows show they are going backwards instead of forward, he is standing on fcmb logo, the gt bank image shows their customer in cage, innoson comes to mind, elephant, stand for union bank while horse first bank, that is the shade.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chidonc:

the guy shooting access bank arrows show they are going backwards instead of forward, he is standing on fcmb logo, the gt bank image shows their customer in cage, innoson comes to mind, elephant, stand for union bank while horse first bank, that is the shade.

Wow. He is genius to have remembered to use cage for GTB.

Who is the one on the rocket

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
OK sterling bank just won me over

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by spartanman007(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sharp guy. You dey advertise yourself. Wasere padi mi......
kinzation:
GtBank must not be involved in this kinda poo....

they're too loaded to be involved..

I love my bank (GTBank) I dey find work there o
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Dottore: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
That Sterling bank artwork is dope. Tells a lot in just a glance. The shade Na die! It killed off access and Gtb. See the access dude going in the wrong direction and Gtb dude caged in their logo. At least firstbank and union are moving small-small
UBA, Diamond, Unity Bank, Skype Bank, heritage Bank, Stannic, Standard Chattered, Ecobank and FCMB were not captured in the artwork.
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Alexis11: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
kinzation:
haba bros give your reasons for that
The guy na Igbo. They are still fighting GTB. cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by bejick(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Lol

UBA AND WEMA ARE ALSO INVOLVED SEE THE ATTACHED.
EATING MY POP CORN WAITING FOR JP MORGAN TO BE INVOLVED TOO.

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by CSTR1005: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Na so Igbo no get a single bank in Nigeria again!

Chaiiiiii! Dem don take armed robbery and fraud distress all their banks like ACB, Savannah Bank and so on..

Igbo amaka!
You obviously don't know that UBA, zenith, diamond, fidelity and access bank are owned by igbo individuals.

Apart from GTB, which other bank is owned by a Yoruba man?

scumbag. Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by MaziOmenuko: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dottore:

UBA, Diamond, Unity Bank, Skype Bank, heritage Bank, Stannic, Standard Chattered, Ecobank and FCMB were not captured in the artwork.

It doesn't have to capture every bank but it did capture UBA and FCMB. If you know the UBA headquarters at Marina, you will see that it is the same building on the artwork where the Sterling flew past. Check it very well, it is one of the hidden messages in the artwork.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by kinzation(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
spartanman007:
Sharp guy. You dey advertise yourself. Wasere padi mi......
abi now.. man dey find work pending nysc Nov batch C
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by kinzation(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Alexis11:

The guy na Igbo. They are still fighting GTB. cool
lol... no mind m
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Loving this.First time I am getting something good from Nigeria banks

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by ajebuter(f): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Then why complain about a bank you probably only used once and the same bank provided a service Your zenith and uba could not.

Why are you taking it personal?

I expressed my view and aired my opinion as a free citizen...

You don't have to agree with me which is the beauty of free world..

Stop taking it personal .....

I don't like GTB.......QED

End if discussion..

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by rapcy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bantino:
This is what happens when indomie generation children handle bank Twitter accounts
Abegi, the country has been too serious doing nothing. A little bit of play from the organizations won't hurt no man.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by SensaGreene: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
I would have been surprised if Gtbank replied.
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by dasparrow: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chidonc:

No, the elephant stands for First Bank and the horse for Union Bank. Go to any Union Bank branch and see the big white horse statue in front of its entrance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.