Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Lagos: Now One Of The Dirtiest State In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos: Now One Of The Dirtiest State In Nigeria. (363 Views)

Osogbo Is Not Dirtiest State Capital - 0sun Govt / Checkout The Dirtiest States In Nigeria By The Road Manager / Lagos State In The 80s And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Now One Of The Dirtiest State In Nigeria. by Diamby: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
It as become pertinent for me to comment on the issue of waste disposal in Lagos state. During the administration of BRF Lagos was one of if not the cleanest state in Nigeria but now it has become something else during Ambode's tenure. My question shy did the present administration do away with a system that is working and bring a so called "Vision Scam" I mean Vision scape of which refuse we keep seeing refuse in every corner on the streets on the express and everywhere. The adjoining street to my house has been turned to a refuse dump.I hope this does not become an epidemic soon. The Lagos state government should listen to the voice of reason and revert back to the old method where we have PSP coming to pick refuse in the inner neighbourhoods like twice weekly and bill people appropriately. The government should know that the present method cannot and will not work. I urge those people close to the governor to advice him on the need to make Lagos cleaner again so that we don't keep having refuse on the roads and streets again.
Re: Lagos: Now One Of The Dirtiest State In Nigeria. by marooh: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Trending

(1) (Reply)

General/enquiry / Am Proud To Be A Blessing To my Family. / Show Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.