Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,823 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. (46250 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by diasporaman(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Obiwest Utchaychukwu a strong defender of Pastors in Nigeria took to his facebook account to defend Rev Funke Adejumo who is embroiled with seed-collecting controversy and some Nigerians mostly  London residents are signing a petition  which will be forwarded to the UK government urging Prime Minister Theresa May to ban her from entering the United Kingdom.

I Stand With Rev Funke Adejumo

It baffles me when people decides to take a path in life that leads to condemnation. Social media today is engulfed with all kinds of unwholesome activities. Many are at the crossroads of life because of what they have imbibed from social media. The negative impacts of social media has reduced the spiritual strength of many.

There is a trending petition on major social media platforms about a Nigeria lady whose name is Mayowa Olaiya, based in the UK who is currently mobilizing signatures on Change.org from people mostly UK residents asking them to sign a petition to ban Rev Funke Adejumo from entering the United Kingdom.

The mobilization of people online to sign the useless petition she created three days ago was sponsored by Pastor Sunday Adelaja and Daddy Freeze who are both attackers and unrepentant critics of pastors in Nigeria. Mayowa Olaiya who has been living in the UK for some years now is the spiritual daughter of Pastor Sunday Adelaja and she represents Pastor Sunday Adelaja in the UK.

Why are they fighting a woman of God? Why did Mayowa availed herself to be used by the devil?. Their grievance is that Rev Funke Adejumo always ask people to sow a seed whenever she ministers. She even went ahead to rain abuses on a woman of God by calling her all sorts of names like "Woe-woman." I stand to say without mincing of words, that the nonsense petition against the woman of God urging the UK government to ban her from entering the UK will never see the light of the day, it will be an effort in futility. Top American preachers like Mike Murdock and Co, now collects seeds from people via credit cards and bank transfers why didn't Mayowa and her conspirators petition the UK government that Mike Murdock is fake? Is it because Rev Funke Adejumo is a Nigerian?

Daddy Freeze who claims to know the word of God more than Jesus Christ who is the word has never for once spoken against the Fulani Herdsmen who are killing Christians in the middle belt and he claims to be fighting for the liberation of Christians in Nigeria. He has never for once mobilize people to speak or sign a petition against the ills of governance, is this not foolishness on his part?. It is an insult on my salvation for Daddy Freeze to be the one who will teach me the right way to live as Christian.Daddy Freeze is a divorcee, who drinks and commits adultery with Benedicta Elechi (girl friend) who has a baby for him whilst still in her matrimonial home. A morally and spiritually bankrupt fellow like Daddy Freeze is who many Nigerians mostly youths take as spiritual counselor.

Pastor Sunday Adelaja, a.k.a the perfect pastor "The man who fell from Grace to grass" will not say that he is bereft of the happenings in Nigeria. Have you ever seen him speak against the government?

It is disheartening for me to see Pastor Sunday Adelaja rant on social media, attacking churches and calling out pastors. Adelaja who used to be a voice in Europe, former pastor of Europe's largest church which boasts of over 30, 000 members now spends most of his time on social media listening to the messages of Nigerian pastors in other to pick holes from their messages then come to social media to attack them. How did Pastor Sunday Adelaja get to this lowest ebb of spirituality? This is what i can't comprehend.

I have original copies of the letter which his former spiritual father wrote him from the US stating that he is no longer going to father him because of the shenanigans that transpired in his Church in Ukraine which made the church council to oust him. Also, I have an audio clip about him which an undercover who posed as a preacher made. I will release it in my next article; it will shock you.

Those of you who attacks Nigerian Pastors, saying that they only collect seeds and tithes from their members without giving back to the church or society are wrong. Despite the fact that some pastors are not doing what they suppose to do that doesn't mean that all of them are the same.

For the records;

RCCG built a hospital for the prisoners in Kirikiri maximum prison worth several millions of naira. In 2017, Governor Ambode of Lagos State commissioned a N200 million center for those who are suffering from drug and substance abuse at Araga, Epe. RCCG parish 5 built a heart center for the members of the society to access free of charge. RCCG built an Open University in Port Harcourt where members of the public can get education at an affordable fee. These are the few ones I can mention.

Apostle Johnson Suleman on his part has touched lives in so many ways of which I'm a living testimony.

Since 2007 Apostle Johnson Suleman has been feeding over 200 widows every month. He has more than 100 students Who are under his scholarships schemes ranging from the nursery up to university level.

OFM Headquarters in Auchi is now a beacon of hope for Nigerian Libya returnees where he always gives them money for rehabilitation. He recently gave out N2.5 million to those who just came back. Few weeks back Apostle Johnson Suleman visited Adamawa IDPs and gave them food and relief materials including huge amount of money.

Last week, Apostle Johnson Suleman gave N1million to the family of Leah Sharibu, the Christian girl from the north who was kidnapped by Boko Haram and was left behind because she refused to renounce her faith.

Other men of God like Bishop David Oyedepo, Prophet T.B Joshua, Bro Joshua Iginla, etc are all relentless givers.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/daddy-freeze-adelaja-mayowa-are-too-small-to-ban-rev-funke-adejumo-obiwest/

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Sharpshooota: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by diasporaman(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
God bless all the Pastors In Nigeria.
Tithe and seed collection are embedded in the devine calling of God.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by marooh: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Where is my reading glass!

Abeg I need summarizer kiss

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by diasporaman(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
His posts from Facebook and he seems to be Apostle Johnson Suleman spiritual son

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Prokaryote: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
It is their money,let them give the pastors,the followers have right to give at their own discretion. As for me and my household my extral money goes to the needy not the wealthy folks. #makedemminddiabiznex#

16 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Chubhie: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Back then when we were into church business, Adejumo frequents our ministry on invitation. Ive got nothing on her. She has good messages for women and ladies and takes normal offerings sometimes. She's clean. Never in the league of Ashimolowo and the robust Ifatoyinbo.

They should cook up another excuse on Funke Adejumo.

18 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by SIMPLYkush: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
idiots... all of them are mad

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by diasporaman(m): 1:54am On Jul 23, 2018
God bless Rev Funke Adejumo

I Stand With Her

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Metuh: 4:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Baby Freeze is an Atheist.

He is somebody I know, I believe with time he will come out clean on it.

Time will tell. grin

27 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Europeman: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Daddy deep freezer is a big fool

20 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Sirpaul(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oya now shake the table wellaaaa

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Imustreturn(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Daddy freezer osetigo
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Ijaya123: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
All I see here is jealousy and hatred, even from within the body of Christ.

9 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by tstx(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
thd
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by nairavsdollars(f): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who the hell is she?
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
diasporaman:
Obiwest Utchaychukwu a strong defender of Pastors in Nigeria took to his facebook account to defend Rev Funke Adejumo who is embroiled with seed-collecting controversy and some Nigerians mostly  London residents are signing a petition  which will be forwarded to the UK government urging Prime Minister Theresa May to ban her from entering the United Kingdom.

It baffles me when people decides to take a path in life that leads to condemnation. Social media today is engulfed with all kinds of unwholesome activities. Many are at the crossroads of life because of what they have imbibed from social media. The negative impacts of social media has reduced the spiritual strength of many.

There is a trending petition on major social media platforms about a Nigeria lady whose name is Mayowa Olaiya, based in the UK who is currently mobilizing signatures on Change.org from people mostly UK residents asking them to sign a petition to ban Rev Funke Adejumo from entering the United Kingdom.

The mobilization of people online to sign the useless petition she created three days ago was sponsored by Pastor Sunday Adelaja and Daddy Freeze who are both attackers and unrepentant critics of pastors in Nigeria. Mayowa Olaiya who has been living in the UK for some years now is the spiritual daughter of Pastor Sunday Adelaja and she represents Pastor Sunday Adelaja in the UK.

Why are they fighting a woman of God? Why did Mayowa availed herself to be used by the devil?. Their grievance is that Rev Funke Adejumo always ask people to sow a seed whenever she ministers. She even went ahead to rain abuses on a woman of God by calling her all sorts of names like "Woe-woman." I stand to say without mincing of words, that the nonsense petition against the woman of God urging the UK government to ban her from entering the UK will never see the light of the day, it will be an effort in futility. Top American preachers like Mike Murdock and Co, now collects seeds from people via credit cards and bank transfers why didn't Mayowa and her conspirators petition the UK government that Mike Murdock is fake? Is it because Rev Funke Adejumo is a Nigerian?

Daddy Freeze who claims to know the word of God more than Jesus Christ who is the word has never for once spoken against the Fulani Herdsmen who are killing Christians in the middle belt and he claims to be fighting for the liberation of Christians in Nigeria. He has never for once mobilize people to speak or sign a petition against the ills of governance, is this not foolishness on his part?. It is an insult on my salvation for Daddy Freeze to be the one who will teach me the right way to live as Christian.Daddy Freeze is a divorcee, who drinks and commits adultery with Benedicta Elechi (girl friend) who has a baby for him whilst still in her matrimonial home. A morally and spiritually bankrupt fellow like Daddy Freeze is who many Nigerians mostly youths take as spiritual counselor.

Pastor Sunday Adelaja, a.k.a the perfect pastor "The man who fell from Grace to grass" will not say that he is bereft of the happenings in Nigeria. Have you ever seen him speak against the government?

It is disheartening for me to see Pastor Sunday Adelaja rant on social media, attacking churches and calling out pastors. Adelaja who used to be a voice in Europe, former pastor of Europe's largest church which boasts of over 30, 000 members now spends most of his time on social media listening to the messages of Nigerian pastors in other to pick holes from their messages then come to social media to attack them. How did Pastor Sunday Adelaja get to this lowest ebb of spirituality? This is what i can't comprehend.

I have original copies of the letter which his former spiritual father wrote him from the US stating that he is no longer going to father him because of the shenanigans that transpired in his Church in Ukraine which made the church council to oust him. Also, I have an audio clip about him which an undercover who posed as a preacher made. I will release it in my next article; it will shock you.

Those of you who attacks Nigerian Pastors, saying that they only collect seeds and tithes from their members without giving back to the church or society are wrong. Despite the fact that some pastors are not doing what they suppose to do that doesn't mean that all of them are the same.

For the records;

RCCG built a hospital for the prisoners in Kirikiri maximum prison worth several millions of naira. In 2017, Governor Ambode of Lagos State commissioned a N200 million center for those who are suffering from drug and substance abuse at Araga, Epe. RCCG parish 5 built a heart center for the members of the society to access free of charge. RCCG built an Open University in Port Harcourt where members of the public can get education at an affordable fee. These are the few ones I can mention.

Apostle Johnson Suleman on his part has touched lives in so many ways of which I'm a living testimony.

Since 2007 Apostle Johnson Suleman has been feeding over 200 widows every month. He has more than 100 students Who are under his scholarships schemes ranging from the nursery up to university level.

OFM Headquarters in Auchi is now a beacon of hope for Nigerian Libya returnees where he always gives them money for rehabilitation. He recently gave out N2.5 million to those who just came back. Few weeks back Apostle Johnson Suleman visited Adamawa IDPs and gave them food and relief materials including huge amount of money.

Last week, Apostle Johnson Suleman gave N1million to the family of Leah Sharibu, the Christian girl from the north who was kidnapped by Boko Haram and was left behind because she refused to renounce her faith.

Other men of God like Bishop David Oyedepo, Prophet T.B Joshua, Bro Joshua Iginla, etc are all relentless givers.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/daddy-freeze-adelaja-mayowa-are-too-small-to-ban-rev-funke-adejumo-obiwest/

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home blindly, but we here will not tolerate that crap. It is obscene, immoral and predatory.
No sane government will allow this.

44 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by obowunmi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Giving is by CHOICE.

Whether you are coerced or brainwashed to give, giving is by choice.

17 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by tolexy007(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
freeze is an idiot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by tbaby534(f): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bidobado:

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home blindly, but we here will not tolerate that crap. It is obscene, immoral and predatory.
No sane government will allow this.

Thank you brother. If they want them to keep scamming them good for them

20 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
diasporaman:

For the records;

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home but we here aren't having this.
Apostle suleiman feeds 200 widows a month, Adeboye did this, with whose money and at whose expense. What are their day jobs.

14 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by uker6: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
People for or agains should all keep quiet i dont want to hear! angry

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by ItzBIM(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
She’s a scammer through manipulation and false pretence.

9 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by flex04(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
You mean i should read all these things

chukwu ekwe kwala ihe ojo

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by naijacentric(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
That woman is a thief u dont need to be a rocket scientist to know

8 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Mikeross62: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
ok
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Factfinder1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
This freeze is gonna die a painful Young death like a chicken.... Make he try him nonsense with apostle Joshua selman of Koinonia

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by tolexy007(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
naijacentric:
That woman is a thief u dont need to be a rocket scientist to know

she stole from u? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by profjendor(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Religion...... hmmmmm
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by ItzBIM(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chubhie:
Back then when we were into church business, Adejumo frequents our ministry on invitation. Ive got nothing on her. She has good messages for women and ladies and takes normal offerings sometimes. She's clean. Never in the league of Ashimolowo and the robust Ifatoyinbo.

They should cook up another excuse on Funke Adejumo.
I’m sure u haven’t seen the videos of her on Instagram asking for a seed of 1 million naira to be sowed into the life of the pastor, what exactly will the money be used for ?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.