Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. (3401 Views)

PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by ClassicMG(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2018
deltaisgreat:
it is general islamisation agenda in the entire West Africa okay? You know it and it is clear to us all too. So stop attempting to deceive people who are wiser than you with your stupid altaqiya methods okay?
so not bubu agenda again its west Africa agenda, wise my foot. my guy you're so dumb
Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Ziggylady(f): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
I know some people will not agree with me, but I have a prove that PDP and atiku responsible for The killing going on in Nigeria. Mind you I'm not a politician or supporter of any party .but I think President buhari deserve second term. .

DSS kindly do the needful,trace the IP address of this dude and pick him up...

He has some vital information he wants to share..

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by UncleJudax(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
I know some people will not agree with me, but I have a prove that PDP and atiku responsible for The killing going on in Nigeria. Mind you I'm not a politician or supporter of any party .but I think President buhari deserve second term. .
Yes you have a "Prove" grin

I don't know why na mostly useless people full that BMC

But then na morons go fit de collect 30k to defend Buhari...

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by lereinter(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Lipscomb:

you and your family will encounter fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by orisa37: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Fire for Fire now that Buhari wants to single handedly hand over Sambisa Forest to Bokoharam. Good counter resurgence to APC's recalcitrance. Let's tear The Country apart from the NE!!! Bokoharam, Iswa, Miyetti Allah, Fulani-Herdsmen and Arabs' mercinaries everywhere-oya-let's-get-started. Nigeria is free for all illegal invaders from Niger, Chad and Cameroon Republics. Your Champion is Nigeria's current President.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by toolovely(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2018
its shocking that this post is still here. Moderators, there are certain posts that shouldn't be left to stand. someone can not just wake up one day and be making spurious and defamatory allegation. he has no valid fact to show and if he does, he should take it to DSS and not here.

since people here are supposedly imaginary, i think this forum should be sanitized and any post that has no verifiable link should be deleted immediately.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by godliman: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
Tell those lies to the eskimos we ve got brains
Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Lipscomb(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
toolovely:
its shocking that this post is still here. Moderators, there are certain posts that shouldn't be left to stand. someone can not just wake up one day and be making spurious and defamatory allegation. he has no valid fact to show and if he does, he should take it to DSS and not here.

since people here are supposedly imaginary, i think this forum should be sanitized and any post that has no verifiable link should be deleted immediately.
are you okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" / Finally, Akpabio Gives Up On APC And Nsima Ekere / Beautiful Pictures Of Uniben At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.