Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (38536 Views)

Toyota Corolla And Pencil Camry (envelope), Which One Is Preferable? / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Please Toyota User Which One To Choose Between Toyota Corolla And Toyota Carmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by mufadem2012: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hello Nairalander, between Toyota corolla and Toyota avensis, which one is the best?
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by gabbijason(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Corolla all the way! haven't really used Avensis apart from hearsay

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Twoclans(f): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Avensis is a machine even the smaller models are strong

46 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by decatalyst(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Terrible body jare.

No second hand value.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Twoclans:
eh eh abeg come off, we need to talk about something!
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Twoclans(f): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Martin0:
eh eh abeg come off, we need to talk about something!

OK ,showing on the other side ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Martin0(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Twoclans:

OK ,showing on the other side ASAP.
OK already there!!!

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by darelar(m): 12:39am On Jul 26, 2018
I will give it to avensis because I have use it.fuel economy, speed very well, maintenance very sheap etc

18 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by ironheart(m): 3:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Avensis all the way. How do you compare economy car with a car that has both economy and class?

In addition. Most corola drivers are confused when you talk about independent suspension and stability controls

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2018
All of the above!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Avensis parts are quite expensive compared to corollas, but are classier and better, i only know of 2008 above though..

Corolla lost it with the 2008 - 2012 model, with that model, your A/C guy should be on speed dial coupled with inferior material that wear out faster than normal, dont know if they corrected it with the 2013 model.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by mrbigseun(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2018
What of camry muscle is it a better brand!!!
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by sacramento1212: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2018
mufadem2012:
Hello Nairalander, between Toyota corolla and Toyota avensis, which one is the best?

There's nothing like which one is the best. They serve different purpose and belong to different class. They also do not have same engine capacity. So you need to state exactly what you want in a car to enable get an informed response.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by myners007: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Im planning of buying an Avensis because i love its built more than that of corolla.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by seyiojomu(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2018
You ain't comparing apple for apple. In the Toyota lineup, every Avensis is positioned above corollas always.

Hence, there goes your answer

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Ejlove4u(m): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2018
My byk is better..... No quarels pls am not feeling fine

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by wristbangle: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Depends on the model, fuel efficiency, luxury, etc. Both are good.
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2018
myners007:
Im planning of buying an Avensis because i love its built more than that of corolla.
Thank you.
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by HITTED(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Corolla is the best Toyota brand.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by hope4nigeria(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2018
decatalyst:

Terrible body jare.

No second hand value.
thank you, how can som1 choose avensis over corolla?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by cchioke: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2018
They are two different class of cars corolla represents economy avensis represents luxury but both durable I have also been using both so I am sharing my user experience here

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by adeneeyee: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Even people wey never use Bicycle before go come on Nairaland dey argue Toyota Avensis is better than Toyota Corolla. Am a living testimony of a car owner, Toyota Corolla all the way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by whiteeyes: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2018
darelar:
I will give it to avensis because I have use it.fuel economy, speed very well, maintenance very sheap etc
Uncle, speed very well to land in heaven I think.... me sha I'll go for Corolla anytime any day, it's got a fine portabilty and smartness thingy plus market value excellent!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Obierika(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2018
It depends on what you're looking at in terms of fuel economy, aesthetics etc

That notwistanding the two models are in two different classes, while the Corolla is a compact car, the Avensis which used to be known as the Corona is placed slightly above it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Roon9(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Avensis na luxury car na
Den no b mate

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Jagaban99(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2018
Avensis is way better

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by itoldu: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2018
So far so good, The Avensis has shown to be very durable despite its low figures in population.
For me, that car is actually strong and gives a touch of Toyota luxury class.
In terms of cost, you gain value also for your money well spent.
They are both leaders in their various categories. Each one is best based on your pocket.
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by hakeem4(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2018
I prefer avensis
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by mfm04622: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2018
HITTED:
Corolla is the best Toyota brand.

Haba!!!

Camry are the best of Toyota brands.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by titsqueez(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2018
This is like comparing Nissan qashqai with Nissan x trail the diff is clear na.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Ezegozie(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2018
titsqueez:
This is like comparing Nissan qashqai with Nissan x trail the diff is clear na.

You have actually said nothing

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do / Toyota Corolla 2014 Vs Toyota Camry 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.