Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi (19038 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) / Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Paperwhite(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
The moral outrage over Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun’s obviously forged National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) exemption certificate, which the Nigerian presidency has chosen to strategically ignore in hopes that it will peter out, dramatizes, in more ways than one, the spuriousness of President Muhammadu Buhari’s self-serving claims to embodying “integrity.”

Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his “integrity” at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with— and for— him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity.

From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

This reality manifested from the very nascence of the Buhari presidency. About three months into his administration, Buhari appointed William Babatunde Fowler as Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

In announcing his appointment, presidential spokesman Femi Adesina said Fowler had an honorary doctorate from “Irish International University.” This immediately set off scam alarms in my head and, within 20 minutes of the announcement, I researched and found that the honorary doctorate was a scam. I shared my findings on Facebook, which went viral at the time.

Fowler quickly edited his online public profiles within hours of my exposing him and removed all references to his fake doctorate. (Read my August 29, 2015 column titled “On Fowler’s Fake Doctorate and Integrity Deficit.”)

The last sentence in the column was, “I won’t be comfortable with that sort of person as my country’s chief tax collector. But the choice is ultimately President Buhari’s to make.”

Buhari ignored the scandal as if it never happened. As I predicted, Fowler’s FIRS has become a byword for reckless untowardness. Scores of people from the organization share many things with me that I haven’t shared—and won’t, for now, share— with the public because I haven’t independently verified them.

But in a widely publicized June 15, 2016 news report—complete with unassailable documentary proofs—Sahara Reporters found that “the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), headed by Mr. Babatunde Fowler, a protégé of Bola Tinubu,…has been found to have overseen recruitment exercises in violation of Nigeria's rules of public advertisement.” He illegally employed 349 cronies to top-level positions. The trend hasn’t abated, and Buhari has ignored it because he is himself a beneficiary.

On October 26, 2016, Premium Times reported that Buhari’s Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Usani Usani, “was charged with fraud 15 years ago, after he was indicted in 2000 by the government of Cross River State where he served as a commissioner.”

His indictment “is documented in a state government White Paper,” according to the paper. That’s as indisputably verifiable as it can get. Yet the minister has neither been investigated nor fired— in a government that fancies itself as “fighting corruption.”

A certain Louis Edozien who was fired in 2014 as Executive Director at the Niger Delta Power Holding Company (NDPHC) for failure to produce authentic credentials, including an NYSC certificate, during an audit, was reinstated and promoted to the position of Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Works, Power and Housing in November 2016. NDPHC’s General Manager in charge of audit and compliance by the name of Mrs. Maryam Mohammed who audited Edozien’s credentials and recommended his firing was unjustly fired in apparent retaliatory vendetta.

The position of Permanent Secretary is normally the crowning accomplishment of career civil servants, but Edozien isn’t a career civil servant and shouldn’t be a permanent secretary, according to the Daily Trust of October 20, 2017, which said “highly placed officials in the presidency facilitated” this rape of justice. Sahara Reporters of October 12, 2017 was blunter: “Mr. Edozien is a friend and business partner to Mr. [Abba] Kyari,” it wrote. “The Chief of Staff's daughter also worked directly under Mr. Edozien.”

It gets worse. On September 20, 2016, Sahara Reporters reported that this same Abba Kyari “took N500m from operators of MTN to help the telecommunications giant mitigate the fine imposed on it by the federal government.” About three months after this expose, MTN fired its top staffers who facilitated the bribe in order “to avoid scrutiny by the United States government over bribes offered to Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari,” according to Sahara Reporters. The presidency, as usual, intentionally ignored the story.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s personal complicity in the illegal reinstatement and promotion of indicted fugitive Abdulrasheed Maina is well known.

“I sought audience with His Excellency, Mr. President on Wednesday, 11th October, 2017 after the FEC meeting where I briefed His Excellency verbally on the wide-ranging implications of the reinstatement of Mr. A. A. Maina, especially the damaging impact on the anti-corruption stance of this administration,” the Head of Service wrote in a memo to the President’s Chief of Staff, which was leaked to the press.

Buhari had pretended before then that he had not the foggiest idea that Maina had been reinstated and promoted. Again, the presidency ignored the bombshell from the Head of Service.

In 2016 when the national budget was “padded” by top civil servants in the executive arm of government, Buhari said in Saudi Arabia that, “The culprits will not go unpunished.” Well, they have remained unpunished to this day.

Investigations by the Economic Intelligence Magazine of November 6, 2016 showed that “officials who were sanctioned by their deployment outside Federal Ministry of Finance have since resumed duties in the same Ministry without the highly publicized punishment the President promised while speaking to Nigerians resident in Saudi Arabia.”

There is no point recalling Buhari’s overprotection of corrupt and disgraced former Secretary to the Government of the Federation Babachir Lawal. Buhari actually wrote in his personal capacity to exonerate Lawal of corruption charges, but was later forced to eat his own vomit by firing him. To this day, Lawal hasn’t been prosecuted, is still a regular visitor to the Presidential Villa, and is, in fact, the Adamawa State coordinator of the president’s reelection campaign!

Remember, too, that Chairman of Special Presidential Investigative Panel for the Recovery of Property by the name of Okoi Obono-Obla, who is one of the arrowheads of Buhari’s “anti-corruption fight,” has conclusively been found to have forged his secondary school certificate to gain admission to study law at the University of Jos.

According to the Daily Trust of June 6, 2018, WAEC’s deputy registrar, Femi Ola, told the House of Representatives that Obono-Obla’s WAEC certificate was “fake, not genuine.” More than one month after this revelation, the scammer still retains his job, and the presidency has, in keeping with its wont, ignored it.

So Finance Minister Adeosun’s brazen forgery of an NYSC exemption certificate, which she isn’t even qualified to get in the first place given that she got her bachelor’s degree in her early 20s, and the presidency’s shame-faced silence over the matter, are merely additions to a list that is getting scandalously long. It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity.

He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Another attention seeker.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by LibertyRep: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
I am convinced that PMB isn't what he was projected and packaged to be in the build up to 2015 general elections. Kemi's case is a huge embarrassment or how do we explain the fact that it took the President six good months shopping for her.

But the blame will still go to PDP for messing up greatly and to GEJ for being acutely docile and ineffectual so much that GMB became an option in the first instance.

Except integrity has another meaning, no Nigerian politician has it yet.

116 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Paperwhite(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

You guys are being addressed thus;

"...It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity.He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language."

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Paperwhite(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
From Buhari's own O-level certificate forgery/perjury to all the numerous corruption scandals of the APC government, it have only confirmed this regime as an all corruption encaste band of shameless, useless,grossly irresponsible & incompetent people. undecided

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
cool cool
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Niyeal(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
The story long o I can't read it on top NYSC certificate?
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by nzeobi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
he knew she forged her NYSC certificate but still went ahead to employ her, some should please explain integrity to me

30 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by bluegrass07: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
We are too docile in this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UnchangeableGod: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
LibertyRep:
I am convinced that PMB isn't what he was projected and packaged to be in the build up to 2015 general elections. Kemi's case is a huge embarrassment or how do we explain the fact that it took the President six good months shopping for her.

But the blame will still go to PDP for messing up greatly and to GEJ for being acutely docile and ineffectual so much that GMB became an option in the first instance.

My friend, leave GEJ out of this. Your hatred for the man made you find faults with him and magnify every mistake of his. The same things you condemned him for, you are ready to excuse in the government of our man of 'INTEGRITY'. I have this feeling that the gangups against GEJ was because of his tribe (being a minority) and religion. The issue of power returning to the North after OBJ's eight years which suffered a shipwreck after the demise of former president Yar'adua played a dominant role but people hid under corruption allegations and his 'ineffectiveness' to harass Jonathan out of office. The APC's (well oiled) propaganda machinery will not stop their mischief. They either keep on blaming the former president for everything that goes wrong or look for someone else other than the 'man of integrity' on whose table the buck stops. On the flip side, I really like the fact that the CHANGE came. Otherwise, people would have sworn that had it been the man of 'integrity' was allowed to rule, Nigeria would gave become a paradise of sort.

164 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Ndonu101: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Buhari integrity is so Fake!

31 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Ibegtodiffer: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
THIS GUY IS AS FRANTIC AND AS OBJECTIVE AS WE WOULD HAVE EXPECTED OUR ELDERS TO BE.

24 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by stsinner: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Requirements to be a Buhari Idolater:
1. Take leave of your senses—if you had any, that is— so that your rationality takes the back seat
2. Be a beneficiary of the current governmental corruption
3. Always wear your ethnic, religious, and regional blinkers, which blind you to the incompetence committed by your kind.
4. Be on the payroll of the Buhari Media Center (BMC). In preparation for the 2019 election, stealthy BMC operatives have expanded exponentially
5. Have the IQ of a pig and the memory of a gold fish
6. Be totally confident and proud being moronic, illogical, and ignorant
7. Have no capacity for critical, independent thinking and be a sucker for laughably unintelligent government
----Farooq kperogi

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by TheFreeOne: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

We are the BMC crew/zombies? They'll avoid this thread like a plague.

Oh...I can see one laughing sheepishly up there.

Madridguy what have you to say to earn ya allawee....defending Buhari is a must lest you lose your 30k.

34 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by FarahAideed: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Buharis integrity is as fake as Bobriskys breast

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Sirjamo: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Give me hard facts, not all these craps from Sahara reporters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by LaudableXX: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
The hard fact is that Kemi Adeosun is an artful forger! Fake NYSC exemption certificate forger!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by uboma(m): 2:45am On Jul 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buharis integrity is as fake as Bobriskys breast

lols.

4 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by tomakint: 3:28am On Jul 23, 2018
This is one analyst I will always respect, he will say it as it is. Thank you Kperogi

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by jowhyte(m): 4:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Yet they keep trying to repackage him with corruption fighter stale shit

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Metuh: 4:55am On Jul 23, 2018
"I wee pwight kwaruption" grin

Buhari is corruption personified.

21 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Firefire(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2018
Mohomodu Buhary is a FRAUD. Finito!

27 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Ziggylady(f): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2018
We know that Kemi is an 'Oluwole' protegee,same as buhari and most APC appointees and supporters..

Like someone said,perhaps thats why it took buhari 6months to hire them..so they can perfect their various certificate forgeries.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Sharpshooota: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Sirjamo:

Which other hard fact are you looking for....
I'm sure your certificates are forged too

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UncleJudax(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2018
Paperwhite:

You guys are being addressed thus;

"...It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity.He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language.
I have been saying the same thing for 3 years. Buhari is as corrupt as his appointees and supporters

10 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by gratiaeo(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2018
Buhari is fraud

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by tribalistseun: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2018
In a reasonable climate that woman would've resigned. But in Nigeria forgery's and theft are all in government money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by saaron(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2018
The chief Terrorist in Abuja can only deceive his herds of zombies. A man who said "Abacha was not corrupt" can never be expected to be a saint. All buhari's associates are rottenly corrupt. Beds of the same feathers flock together. SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU'RE.

8 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Jokerman(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Even the hypocritical BMCs know that Buhari has no integrity...buh they keep supporting him... I wonder why..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by phase1: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2018
We yoromuslims know that Prof Kperogi is an IPOB jew.

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by coolscott(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
LibertyRep:

No. the blame should go where it is due. To folks like you (for voting for him) and OBJ and Tinubu (for selling him to Nigerians like you that voted for him).

There was nothing wrong with not wanting GEJ for a second term.
But there was everything wrong with choosing this mistake as a replacement, and actually investing one's time, persona and energy in bringing this undesired state we experience in NG today, into a reality.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by MemeKing: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Even tho the VAR has shown effortlessly that adeosun committed foul , Buhari has chosen to ignore the VAR , such a trusted allie .

My point tho is that , She had been performing her job well , who certificate help ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara / PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / Photos: Jonathan Receiving His Honorary Doctorate Degrees From Bingham Universit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.