Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast (733 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umeh’s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by meethumb: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Former National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Senator Victor Umeh, at the weekend said he has a book which contains the names of evildoers in South-Eastern Nigeria.

Umeh stated this while in attendance at the declaration rally for Dr. Alex Otti, the former Group Managing Director of Diamond Bank Plc who is running for the governorship of Abia State next year.

Addressing the massive crowd of supporters at the Ngwa High School, Aba who exceeded the expectations of the organisers, Umeh, who is also the Senator representing Anambra Central at the National Assembly, said: “When I look at your faces I feel encouraged. I feel that there is hope for Ndigbo, but one thing that is clear and cannot be denied is that your faces also show your dissatisfaction with the situation in your state. I understand that very clearly and we must put an end to the suffering and gloom in Abia State.

“We’ll rearrange Igbo land. And in trying to do so, we must sack some people with questionable records from our political space. We need men who are trust worthy not those full of deceit. We need someone who knows the sufferings of the people and has all the necessary education and experience.

“We need someone who has come to serve not to steal. My brothers and sisters, Ndigbo is suffering because we keep electing unqualified persons. We must put an end to such trend. Alex Otti is an Officer of the Federal Republic (OFR). He has the education and experience in financial and human management.”

Speaking further, Senator Umeh, who is currently in a verbal war with the Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, assure that Otti will never be like Okorocha and vowed to produce a book that contains the list of evildoers in the South East during the campaigns and expose them for who they are.

He said; “We suffered to enthrone APGA Imo State. We tried it in Imo and wasted our time in fighting for Rochas Okorocha. He promised to unite the Igbos. We gave him the opportunity to touch his people’s life. We placed him there again to help those in Anambra to win our remaining three states so that when we get to Abuja to talk, people will listen to us.

“But Okorocha jumped into another party. We have seen what he’s doing there and how he has been running the affairs of Imo State and we only pray that God will have mercy and save

Announcing his declaration, Dr. Alex Otti, assured the people that he is out to reclaim the mandate that was given to him in 2015 of which he said was stolen by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“I called you here today to tell you that I am offering myself to reclaim the mandate you gave to me which they stole.

“People claim we didn’t protect our votes in 2015. That’s not exactly the truth. What happened was that the party of thieves called PDP went and manufactured fake results when we resisted them at the polling units. They brought fake results from two LGAs of Obi-Ngwa and Osisioma to the collation centre in Umuahia. They brought 82,000 in Obi-Ngwa and 44,000 in Osisioma. We saw all their plans and resisted them and these results were cancelled then.”

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/07/victor-umeh-i-have-a-book-that-contains-names-of-evil-politicians-in-igboland.html

Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by PointZerom: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
grin

You and Alex Otti must be mad to think that you can defeat Ikpeazu a core Ngwa man from Umuobiakwa village in Obingwa LG.

Alex should go back to Arochukwu and stop claiming Ngwa man.
Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by uwa1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Talking as if he is righteous....

Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by bilazego(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
PointZerom:
grin

You and Alex Otti must be mad to think that you can defeat Ikpeazu a core Ngwa man from Umuobiakwa village in Obingwa LG.

Tribalist! Is Arochukwu not part Abia state?
Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by PointZerom: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
bilazego:

Tribalust!

I didn't ask for your middle name.
Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by eunisam: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Who is the author of the book sir?
Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by PointZerom: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
bilazego:

Tribalist! Is Arochukwu not part Abia state?

Shut up.

His region has ruled Abia, it is the turn of an Ngwa son. Out of 17 LGAs in Abia, 9 is Ngwa. He should go and sit down.
Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by Apawicked: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:
grin

This kind of politics can't take us anywhere. Ikpeazu can't continue just because he's Ngwa man over Alex Otti assumed more competent. If we tow that line we'd be practicing same nonsense crippling Nigeria(religious and tribal sentiment over competency) Ikpeazu has been terrible for Abia State so let's give Alex Otti a chance. Give APGA a chance in Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by PointZerom: 12:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Apawicked:
This kind of politics can't take us anywhere. Ikpeazu can't continue just because he's Ngwa man over Alex Otti assumed more competent. If we tow that line we'd be practicing same nonsense crippling Nigeria(religious and tribal sentiment over competency) Ikpeazu has been terrible for Abia State so let's give Alex Otti a chance. Give APGA a chance in Abia State.

All of them are criminals but let Ikpeazu complete his criminality
Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54am On Jul 23, 2018
You have a book?

Orisisrisi.........
Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by BabaRamota1980: 3:06am On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

His region has ruled Abia, it is the turn of an Ngwa son. Out of 17 LGAs in Abia, 9 is Ngwa. He should go and sit down.

Name the 9.
Re: Victor Umeh: 'I Have A Book That Contains Names Of Evil Politicians In Southeast by BabaRamota1980: 3:08am On Jul 23, 2018
Senator Victor Umeh, at the weekend said he has a book which contains the names of evildoers in South-Eastern Nigeria.

Thats all of them...

(1) (Reply)

2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari / Why Herdsmen Are Not Responsible For Killings Of Nigerians – Oshiomhole / Buhari To Give 2 Million Nigerians Collateral Free Loans From Now To December!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.