Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! (23836 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Realdeals(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Ambode is on a vengeance mission, but because of the large fund at his disposal is covering his flaws.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by arsenal33: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2018
front4line:
OP, Was it PDP that was owing the arrears or have you gone mad ?
Did PDP pay contractors at federal level for abandoned projects all over the country including Lagos?
GEJ started it...but chopped all the money!!!!
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by booblacain(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2018
he should clean up Lagos and it's markets.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by AyamConfidence(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Until he finishes the Ayobo road that he started and commissioned half....I will not be pleased with him even though I like him very much

But we're suffering too much money that road....it's an eyesore
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Good job....just remember it is your right to serve your country
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by OlujobaSamuel: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2018
he is performing only in Art and Culture, Trade and Finance, Transportation and Youth n Sport, others, e be failure back to back, Environment especially, I dont think he nor anyone in his team has an idea on what to do in Environmental Mgt
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by orijintv(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2018
B
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by udemzyudex(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:
He's still far far behind...

Far behind who?
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by seguno2: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69620177:
This is HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE.
How we wish all governors are like Ambode.
Ambode is working.
Lagos is moving forward.
God bless this Governor.

Bus stop builder instead of completing light rail that he inherited.
Is that not how Buhari has completed the railways project that he inherited from Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by iamtardey: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2018
please can you tell me what you mean by achievement?

2 Likes

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Harrynight(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Lagos state governors has always been performing almost excellently well, Ambode couldn't have been exception.

Should he perform less than this, he probably would deserve to be probed considering the mouthwatering sum the state generate every 30days.

All the same kudos to Akinwunmi Ambode
2nd term 2sure

2 Likes

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by seguno2: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2018
MobileGees:
Ambode For President!!!!

For doing LGA Chairman’s constitutional work
Why do we have such low expectations of our leaders?
Na who do us this thing

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Adakintroy: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Keep deceiving yourselfs Relative to other state he just there. Another of my sister just did annual migration thing to lagos. Thats my fifth sister in a row after school.

You know why? Because that's were all the food source is located. All the top goverment parastatals, active sea ports. Even human capitals in term of best congregated minds. You don't want to know the amount of internal generated revenue lagos is making from this shiitty nigerian structure.

Am a farmer. I look at my birds. Everytime I put food at a particular plate, all the birds institively congregate there. But soon as I put out more food plates and spread it out, all off them find there way to it.

Nigeria is one shiity arrangemnt. Don't praise ambode.

Praise the shiity political powers that made sure the food stay in one spot. They know what they are doing.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by MobileGees: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:
Nigerians are never satisfied
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
theenchanter:
Lagos already has a foundation, unlike Nigeria. Any governor in Lagos can or will automatically supersede the previous governor due to the solid structure of d state laid by previous leaders.

Trust me, the next governor after Ambode will floor him easily cos government is a continuum exercise, he'll only build on d success of Ambode just as Ambode built on Fashola's success.

You mean that clown Fayose will perform better than Ambode if he's opportuned to take over Lagos State? With his irresponsible and fraudulent system of government in ekiti? Not everyone can perform in Lagos bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Ztittude(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
When I hear people say Lagos State Governors are doing projects I wonder if Amuwo, Ojo, down to Badagry is not Lagos.
went there recently I saw no meanful work being done, most Street - error,
Festac - roads bad (using years to fix bridge)
satellite - Oriade will just be collecting multiple tax with touts
Alaba - SMH

10lanes, 5yrs project from mile2 = hardship more than 8yrs
I remember how going to Iba from Festac, you must trek from Volks to iyana-iba.

They all collect various levy, tax, tenement etc from those zone so I wonder why no government remembers those zone

2 Likes

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by eyinjuege: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2018
I wish Nigerians would start demanding good governance from her leaders. From the north, east, West, and all parts of Nigeria.
Enough of mediocre leaders
Enough of overpayment of allowances to people who are there to steal.
Why hasn't anyone complained of the allowances these guys are legally entitled to, when the minimum wage is still something to be desirable? Even developed nations don't pay as much as we pay our leaders. Why?
Why are we so content to be enslaved by our leaders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Modarun(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Story stories, Ambode has an IGR of Approx 32billion every month, when you compare the kind of money he has at his disposal with what he has done, you will understand why I say Dankwambo of Gombe has performed better than Ambode. And Lagos is the most corrupt state in Nigeria. Ask the guys at Budgit and learn. When you know, you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Yinxies(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2018
God has blessed Lagos state with good Governors... Lagos always moving forward... It can be better sha

Check my siggy if you are a business owner
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by MobileGees: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2018
seguno2:

For doing LGA Chairman’s constitutional work
Why do we have such low expectations of our leaders?
Na who do us this thing

see let's face facts he could have outrightly embezzled money like his fellow governor check other states what are there governor doing, nothing!!! but he chose not to. We need to appreciate him for whatever he's done no matter how small

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Jungleluv5: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:
Wetin your own state government do in your state

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Jethrolite(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69620177:
Ambode is working.
Lagos is moving forward.
God bless this Governor.
You still de roast bole this early morning?
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by solex2g4(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2018
After sacking over 300 sanitation supervisor workers in Lagos.. continue God is wactching you in 3D

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by timunstopable: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Let’s not forget that he brought a company without waste mgt experience to handle the waste of LAGOS and LAGOS has been dirty ever since

Refuse everywhere

Add that no 36

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by obowunmi(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Presented 500 million Naira in Grants to 275 Community Development Associations in July 2018 to enable them complete various self-help projects.

Why won't he obey FOI to reveal the budget and actual revenues of Lagos State ?

500 million naira worth of bribes paid in the form of "grants," to keep Lagos State under slavery by Tinubu.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by technuel: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Some Nigeria are so gullible and naive how can you say Ambode is working. Do you know how much Lagos State generates in a day upon that they still receive allocation from the FG. Now one question I want to ask some of you shouting he is working, is he not there to work. I think the politicians are exploiting on our ignorance to loot us dry. Until the electorate starts holding public office holder accountable then we are still far from getting things done well in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by alyarmouk(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
for your mind

post=69620177:
Ambode is working.
Lagos is moving forward.
God bless this Governor.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by obowunmi(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
timunstopable:
Let’s not forget that he brought a company without waste mgt experience to handle the waste of LAGOS and LAGOS has been dirty ever since

Refuse everywhere

Add that no 36

Don't mind gullible Nigerians. They become stupid when it comes to thieving politicians.

Ambode is better than the rest but he too has some major governance issues
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
WHEREAS HEAVY TRAFFIC DEY DISTURB DEM FOR LAGOS, LAGOSIAN DON ENTER ONE CHANCE
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by buchilino(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
biko he deserves accolades

I DON'T NO ABOUT THE REST, BUT WEN IT COMES TO ROAD BUILDING N REHABILITATION, HIS A COMPLETE FAILURE
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Modarun(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2018
hisgrace090:
I wish every state the Ambode type of governor.

He is indeed a performer!!?

lagosians and their cluelessness, thats how they told us Fashola was the best, he is now the power and works minister, what has he done so far? Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are just average governors when compared to governors like Dankwambo, Kwankwaso and Peter Obi. The Lagos governors always use massive propaganda to project their image and cover up for the massive looting going on. how can one be proud of this listed so called achievements when the governor has an IGR of Roughly 31billion naira every month? lol senseless comment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja / Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.