Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses (7821 Views)

Basic SEO Tips And Guidelines For Blog In 2022 - Tuplea / SEO Tips Bloggers Can Use To Improve Their Ranking / Join Us Let's Make It Big With Adsense And Admob Plus SEO Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by akeentech(m): 2:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Instead of speculating that you know about SEO or not, let me spare some lines about What SEO is? And why all businesses need this whether big or small?

SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization.” It is the way of increasing quantity as well as the quality of the traffic to the desired site through organic search engine results.

Let’s make it a little simple; the bakery owner would urge to get the more customers to his shop that do not just visit but also purchase his products. Similarly, a person having an e-commerce business wants visitors as well as serious buyers.

Subsequently, why businesses need SEO? Because it allows you to be found by the consumers, the people who are seeking your services or products on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other search engine.

In context, people can see you; they will get to know about your business and in return you will get store visits, calls, orders, and high revenue.

However, climbing up the ladder to search engine boom is a hard nut to crack, but it’s of no good to rank in the last pages of Google, sorry, but nobody has time to reach you there.

Then why not to use the simple tips and tricks that don’t cost anything but can do a million dollar work for you. So whether you are a small business owner or an entrepreneur or anyone who is interested in the SEO tips; let me tell you that the article is going to help out.

#1. Know your Audience

Understanding your audience is imperative because they are the reason for your success. Anticipate, who is your targeted audience? What they like and how they spend their time over the internet? And what kind of content they find attractive?

Next, use all that information to latch on their attentions. As an illustration, if your audience likes to read article you can add a blog corner at your website. It help not only increase the traffic but also the revisits.

#2. Help From a Google Map

Google Maps itself is a broad digital marketing strategy that encompasses many other plays in the SEO playbook. Google maps marketing is concocted by using Google maps service to make your business easier to find.

This trick is indispensable for small businesses as well as large ones. So if you have a physical store from where you deal with your customers, then leave the rest to Google maps.

“Google My Business” is a tool, specifically designed to help businesses rank as high as possible on the Google Map Results in the relevant Google search result pages. Plus, you can use it for free.

#3. Yes, speed does matters

Google is a smart beast, and it hates slow websites. Above all, the website speed is like a first impression your visitors, readers, customers make an instant verdict about you and your business on how fast or slow your website works.

In the nick of time, Google analytics explicitly offers some tools for small businesses; with the help of which you can, not only find out the speed of your website, but also leverage from detailed instructions on improving it.

#4. Keywords, your best friends

Using the right keywords can be the most natural tips yet the tricky facet. Ranking on the right keywords help a lot it can either make or break your website.

Like using the similar keyword as your big competitor is a metaphorical two-way sword. It can help you rank, relatively higher but it won’t make much difference in the long run.

Using free keywords research tools like Keyword In or Soolve can help but for more exceptional results. You can go for Ahrefs which is a paid tool, and an example of its excellent work is the site PennySaviour.

#5. Build your social media strategy

Social media and SEO go hands in hands. We all can perceive it that a social media is a future, it’s an undeniable truth. Unfortunately, people are not taking benefit of it enough; but you can, as a smart business owner.

Social media platforms like facebook twitter or LinkedIn is a great way to give your brand a shape and identity. Plus, the facebook and twitter both have analytic pages so you can easily scrutinize who likes or who follows you.

It is advisable not to hire someone on second terms to manage your social media accounts. Instead manage it yourself because you only know your business well.

Source: https://www.akeentech.com/seo-tips-and-tricks-for-small-businesses/

3 Likes

Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by akeentech(m): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2018
I still need more blogging friends to share ideas. Contact me through my signature.

1 Like

Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by akeentech(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nizguy:
Better to be fool for 2mins and know it than to look wise in pretence and never know any thing.
Can sum1 explain to me wot is SEO?
Lalasticlala can you please help this guy and many others.

1 Like

Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by Nonnyflex(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by Cholls(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
my brother tell us what works for black africans in the diasporal
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by Nonnyflex(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
akeentech:
Lalasticlala can you please help this guy and many others.
That's why we have Google search
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by ElRapido: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is certainly the worst tips and tricks I have seen about SEO. You actually didn't simplify for someone who is hearing that term for the first time. Anyway for those interested in learning SEO, kindly visit Yoast.com and always remember SEO takes time.

6 Likes

Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by TechMatasBlog: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Cholls:

SEO is SEO everywhere.
Black Africans can apply the same tricks to generate traffic, receive backlinks and rank high on other search engines, not just on Google. Personally, this is one of the numerous things I did to rank this blog within a short time and I'm earning income not money not even from adsense but from this advert service.

Here is a list of all the SEO tricks I have learnt to use over the period I started TechMatas
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
una go just dey write crap wey never help u self

1 Like

Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by akeentech(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Cholls:

Coming soon
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by FunnyDude(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Contact me for SEO writing... I'm a badass in it.. Your blog will rank high on goggle using my certain SEO keywords. It will drive you mad traffic and generate sales to your bank account.
Not free though!
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by akeentech(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
FunnyDude:
Contact me for SEO writing... I'm a badass in it.. Your blog will rank high on goggle using my certain SEO keywords. It will drive you mad traffic and generate sales to your bank account.
Not free though!

what's your blog url?
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by pre5: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
you can also check this website and rate it www.toptipz.com.ng
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by Doerstech(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Every business website needs SEO

Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by Doerstech(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Do these four things and you're sure to be found by your target audience

Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by exporters101: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Contact me to do SEO ranking for your blog/website
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by akeentech(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
pre5:
you can also check this website and rate it www.toptipz.com.ng
nice blog
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by wordpressdony(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Great article smiley Keep it up shocked

Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by Dollabiz: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Good
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by TolaLeadIdea: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Content! Content!! Content!!! Google rewards you with ranking when you write quality, original content. SEO services in Nigeria are not taking advantage of the shift from the days of spammy links and keyword stuffing, to doing SEO the right way in 2019. Lead with value and look to educate online users, first.If you establish that as the bedrock of your SEO strategy, other implementations fall in place; onpage SEO, backlinks, etc.
Re: SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses by somtookeke(m): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2019
*Top 9 SEO Tips to Remember When Promoting Your Website*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/top-9-seo-tips-to-remember-when.html

Read more headlines

*StarBoy - Blow ft. Blaq Jerzee & Wizkid: audio, lyrics, reactions*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/starboy-blow-ft-blaq-jerzee-wizkid.html

*2023: President Muhammadu Buhari Cold War To Cripple Asiwaju Bola Tinubu*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/2023-president-muhammadu-buhari-cold.html

*Buhari Appoints CBN Deputy Gov, Edward Adamu, As AMCON Chairman*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/buhari-appoints-cbn-deputy-gov-edward.html

*The Rats Are Fleeing The Sinking Trump Ship As 23rd House Republican Bails*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-rats-are-fleeing-sinking-trump-ship.html

*share, like, comment*

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online / BLOG & WEBSITE OWNERS: DROP 'UR LINKS HERE FOR REVIEW & TRAFFIC / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.