Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) (31593 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Priscy01(f): 3:56am On Jul 23, 2018
A South African man identified as Glen_motete on twitter has taken to his Twitter timeline to narrate how his girlfriend who he promised not to leave cheated in him.

Read his heartbreaking story below;
"Years ago, I had sex with this Girl and after we got done, she closed her eyes and when she opened Them, They were Filled With Tears��..

I asked her "what was wrong"

she said "you gonna leave me after this"�

After her doubting question. I answered with a shaking tired broken voice nd I was like "Bbe in u I saw love and future. If I dump you after 2 second of pleasure wht will be my benefit? I dn't do hit nd run, i care abt my life like I care about you". I love u nd I'm here 2 stay.

.allow yourself to love and to be loved, don't let your past paralyze you and prevent you from finding happiness, yes it hurts but baby allow yourself to heal. I'm her forever. That was my answer to her. She was beautify but u can tell from her speech that she's been hurt b4

She's been hurt so many times before by the people that claimed to "love " her. so it was hard for her to trust people. even when she gets in a relationship she becomes paranoid and insecure.

To all the gentlemen out there who keep treating their girl/wife right, you deserve an appreciation post. Keep making your woman happy and show everyone that good guys still exist in this day and age....

We happily dated for 4.6 years and Lord God blessed us with a baby girl. We even got engaged. 45.000 lobola was even pains to her family. We even bought a house in Soweto GP (South africa). She never thought she will ever feel loved like I did gave her love.

But ����

After all this years sacrificing my soul to her. Moulding her into a normal women. Giving her my all. Choosing her over everything. She choose attractions of this world. I thought love is all that she needed but I was wrong. She's not what i thought she was..!!

Is it coz of accident or coz I lost my job after brutal accident I'm still curious to conclude... Coz I don't know what was an influence behind her action... She was never there for me since I been hospitalized in FS. Not even a single day. But she said she loves me? �

How can you say you love some1 then choose not to be supportive? �

I was discharged after 2 months. She never had any idea that I was coming home. Maybe she thought I'm dead or she wanted me do die? When I arrive home I was happy and in Harry to meet my wife to be but only to

Find her in bed with my Friend. Happy and laughing like thing is happening in her life.

She lied �
She cheated me �
She deceived me �

I was in pain I didn't have energy to fight them. I took my baby (who she was sleeping in her room) and few clothes and then go.. She wanted to talk and explain but I was in pain, I didn't wait.

I was hurt. Emotionally and physically. I wanted to go back after few days of that scenario. But my pride didn't allow me to do so. I had no one to talk to at that time. She got no parents, few of those who negotiated the lobola left and they where far to be reached.

Honestly It takes time to move on. It takes time to completely heal again and it takes time to learn how to be happy without the person i thought i couldn't live without.�

As days pass by, i start to slowly let go of all the feelings, emotions, the memories nd everything that happened between me nd this person. She came to my house two weeks later not to explain but to tell me it was over between US.

I never answered her. I gave her everything, including her education, my child, house and car. Few months later I lost my job... And she was also pregnant with my friend's child.���

Life will humble you. I let it go. As painful as it was, i just had to let it go my friend, I can't live sad all the time. Its better to deal with the Heartbreaks than to always go to bed with teary eyes. Love is cruel sometimes but when you fall for
wrong people. I loved her �"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/south-african-man-shares-his-heartbreaking-story-on-twitter-photos.html

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02am On Jul 23, 2018
This is really heartbreaking physically and emotionally!
What happened to the vow'.....in sickness and in health?

Karma is eyeing her and smiling at the moment!

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by ipobarethieves: 4:04am On Jul 23, 2018
embarassed sad nah war ooo

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 4:05am On Jul 23, 2018
she's always been a dog but you didn't notice

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Olalan(m): 4:06am On Jul 23, 2018
The guy seems as a very loving and caring partner who had a gold digger as a partner........to think she left him when things got bad for him despite all he clai s to have done for him is cruel.
BTW it's when challenges comes that we know those who truly care.......

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Hmmm...these things happen .

If it's one thing I've learnt they don't want to understand your logic based on emotion : they only understand provision . Who is giving me what I want .

Men have done worse ...women too . But it's the good that always suffer these things .

However you need to ask yourself as a man if these things happen to you often . Ask yourself what are you doing wrong . Hypergamy happens all the time . Branch swinging and all that . But what are you doing to enable it ?

When it's comes to relationships it's better to err on the side of human nature let alone caution .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 4:10am On Jul 23, 2018
It's Sad tho, but i stopped trusting women since i was in a hotel room one day, a girl with her boo who sent her to get a bottle water saw me at the hotel bar, fell for me, followed me to my own room and was still telling her boyfriend on the phone that she loves him and she will soon be with him, while i was lashing her on my bed... The only woman i have promised myself to trust will be my wife, and why i will trust her and close my eyes and ears is because i will not like my marriage to fail ... Many men are passing through so many shits from their spouses and there is practically nothing they can do about it ..SOME WOMEN ARE BAD ... Take heart brother your future still looks bright !!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15am On Jul 23, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
It's Sad tho, but i stopped trusting women since i was in a hotel room one day, a girl with her boo who sent her to get a bottle water saw me at the hotel bar, fell for me, followed me to my own room and was still telling her boyfriend on the phone that she loves him and she will soon be with him, while i was lashing her on my bed... The only woman i have promised myself to trust will be my wife, and why i will trust her and close my eyes and ears is because i will not like my marriage to fail ... Many men are passing through so many shits from their spouses and there is practically nothing they can do about it ..SOME WOMEN ARE BAD ... Take heart brother your future still looks bright !!

This is seriously serious!
But this gal you talked about MUST be an olosho on the street that the other guy just brought to the hotel (pay as you go kinda gal).
But.....what do we know!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 23, 2018
This is the reason I don't believe in love, to me relationships is give and take,u must come with something. Either she is coming with her education or Job or Beauty(if I already got money enough)or humbleness/respect, or wisdom or influence or good luck . What I mean is she will definitely come with something of value before marriage minus it fvck Love. .

Another lesson is. Don't think you can change an adult.. When circumstances call for them to go back to their bad habits they will 75% be compelled to go back love can only hold them 25%. If u got into marriage 25% against 75%, it's a risk and you are liable for the consequences if your Love fail to live up to expectations.
Life is all choices you know some choice have embedded evidence of failure starring at you but u decide to overlook it because of some farce called love.

. Man I sympathize with you but am sure you Saw numerous evidence from her previous courtship but u decided to risk your 25% ,. Be strong, recover what u can while u can and move on.. Life is all about up and down.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22am On Jul 23, 2018
THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN LOW DOWN DIRTY HOES INTO HOUSEWIVES many have tried, all have failed!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by flyca: 4:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Is any man or woman on this thread who has being in a relationship with his/her spouse for at least 10 years and still has that inner peace that your partner has being faithful to you and only you?

Please help me, tell me about it. Give me hope.
Modern-day relationship scares me cry

20 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 23, 2018
This is exactly why I don't care when I easily toss women away and I'm rebuked. I would rather be heartless when I have the chance than to be caught unexpected because of one weakling retardic feeling called love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by isybeke(f): 4:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Once an olosho is always an olosho, u can't change a person no matter how hard u try,,,,nothing can make the nose of a dog to become white, sorry bro u fell for d wrong woman......moving on with ur life is better cos she's not worth all d pain nd heartbreak

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by sammieguze(m): 4:54am On Jul 23, 2018
Hmmmmm....

Sad.
Stories like this are what made many men what they are
Yet some ladies will still open the gutter on their head and spew rubbish about me.

Confused set of beings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Sarang(f): 4:56am On Jul 23, 2018
So sorry mahn cry
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Sarang(f): 4:57am On Jul 23, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
This is the reason I don't believe in love, to me relationships is give and take,u must come with something. Either she is coming with her education or Job or Beauty(if I already got money enough)or humbleness/respect, or wisdom or influence or good luck . What I mean is she will definitely come with something of value before marriage minus it fvck Love. .

Another lesson is. Don't think you can change an adult.. When circumstances call for them to go back to their bad habits they will 75% be compelled to go back love can only hold them 25%. If u got into marriage 25% against 75%, it's a risk and you are liable for the consequences if your Love fail to live up to expectations.
Life is all choices you know some choice have embedded evidence of failure starring at you but u decide to overlook it because of some farce called love.

. Man I sympathize with you but am sure you Saw numerous evidence from her previous courtship but u dedided to risk your 25% ,. Be strong, recover what u can while u can and move on.. Life is all about up and down.
Of course except it's the love of your mother.. it is always give and take

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by dingbang(m): 4:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Even peter denied Jesus three times after he told Jesus he wouldn't...

Uyaincomparabl, come see, this is so emotional.. cry

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by brainpower(m): 5:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Nairaland has taught me not to always believe a one sided story sha.

But I think the guys narrative seems true enough and he's obviously dealing with it the right way.

I like the fact that he didn't say he has forgiven her, rather he said he's moved on just for his own piece of mind.

You don't forgive this kind of poo. You only let go and move on but if ever she or your friend ever come your way for a favour or forgiveness, you pay them back. That's how the world works.

Karma doesn't always work for everyone.

23 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:00am On Jul 23, 2018
flyca:
Is any man or woman on this thread who has being in a realtionship with his/her spouse for at least 10 years and still has that inner peace that your partner has being faithful to you and only you?

Please help me, tell me about it. Give me hope.
Modern-day relationship scares me cry
8 no count abi?

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 5:02am On Jul 23, 2018
A hoe will always be a hoe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by thebossagain: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2018
This is the handiwork of village people they never liked to see people happy they finally succeeded in putting asunder.... Time heals all wounds, its well
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by saxwizard(m): 5:08am On Jul 23, 2018
life continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by McGg: 5:12am On Jul 23, 2018
What really do women want?

You give them love and caRe they will ask for
Wealth.

Now you give them love and wealth they will still be a hoe

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Jenomtwist(m): 5:13am On Jul 23, 2018
thebossagain:
This is the handiwork of village people they never liked to see people happy they finally succeeded in putting asunder.... Time heals all wounds, its well
Him village people dey struggle to mke ends meet 4 dem selves u dey here dey pour dem unnecessary charge

10 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by TheMafiaChurch: 5:20am On Jul 23, 2018
Before you get serious with that relationship, marriage etc. Read this book "The Manipulated Man" and others like it.
If you feel confident in your decision afterwards, your can continue...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 5:22am On Jul 23, 2018
You mean 2secs pleasure? Literally ( sad
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by flyca: 5:23am On Jul 23, 2018
BruncleZuma:
8 no count abi?
Depends on your level of confidence. I'd love to hear though. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Men that put trust and security in women disgusts me.

7 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by eberetos: 5:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Trust and investigate #obasanjo

You need to pity yourself, you claiming to be Mr bad guy or Mr good bad guy. if they tell you how you have been deceived by a woman in your bad guy mood, you will feel ashamed. I tell you, sometimes when you call your girlfriend on phone, she is naked somewhere else, I mean naked without pants as another guy is sleeping with her & mocking you in his mind..Though not all girls!!

Another threat is when you want to do your wedding, just pray hard, because girls will like to sleep with their ex, friend or someone few days to their wedding day.

If you see a virgin to marry, don't waste time, marry her

Nowadays, people with bad past only cry like they have changed, but still go back to the bad past.

Nowadays, women like sex!! Before it was a man thing, but now some girls are nymphos pretending like they need love & care only.

We still have some good girls too.... If you see virgin girl, abeg marry her.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Once u can't explain the reason for her tears just know she's plotting on u (facts).. She made u swear ur love for her. She just wanted u in her corner at that moment when the going was good.. You were lucky to find out, imagine living with the hoe & hoping to recuperate fully while she plots to get rid of ur ignorant ass & still be fvcking ur unfriendly friend If i were u i would be celebrating God's exposure of the b!tch with ur lovely daughter by focusing ur energy on her & getting urself up for her... Who love epp?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by emelda86(f): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Some women are bad even some men too...

The friend is wicked every wicked friend in my life die by fire...

So sorry love is a beautiful thing though with the right person...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2018
And the next girl would pay heavily for this ones crime..

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs To Show You Love Your Partner Too Much / Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.